Minneapolis police chief expected to testify against Chauvin

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
A post made else where which I will share here:

I just read the full
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
&
, and I’m starting to believe that Chauvin and the police working with him are innocent. The issue isn’t what we saw on camera - it’s what we didn’t see but the police responding to the 911 call did.

The original 911 call describes an
, and when the police began interacting with him, Floyd was acting unpredictably enough that Officer Lane asked Shawanda Renee Hill, a witness inside the car,

Floyd was intoxicated on fentanyl and had methamphetamine in his system, and the body-cam transcript reveals that Floyd was
while interacting with police. In other words, he was deliriously high on drugs, talking almost incoherently, struggling with the police & kicking not to be put in the squad car.

But didn’t Floyd say “I can’t breathe”? Shouldn’t the police have listened to that?

Floyd did say "I can't breathe" repeatedly - he started saying it before he was even restrained. The body-cam transcript also shows him telling the police he was going to die, begging for his mother repeatedly, etc. He said so much that by the time he was serious about it, the police probably assumed he was deliriously rambling, which is why Lane asked about “
”.

When I first saw the video, I had the same reaction of "police brutality" everybody else did. Now I'm starting to rethink that, and reading the actual body cam transcript honestly makes me feel sympathetic for the police officers. It reads like Floyd either had a panic attack or drug delirium and created so much chaos they inadvertently killed him trying to restrain him.

They did CPR, called the ambulance - these transcripts don't show me heartless killers. My worry now is that an angry mob is going to put these officers in jail for doing their best in a difficult and confusing situation, and all of us may come to regret it tremendously after we cool down emotionally.
The scumbag mob is going to be the scumbag mob whether Chauvin is convicted or not. Nothing is going to appease them. They will burn black neighborhoods down once again in the name of Blacks Last Mafia because people in the hood are generally too stupid to know how that organization is hurting, rather than, helping them. (see Atlanta for details)

that being said, if the facts show what you say they show then we can only hope blind justice will prevail but I doubt it because America is now infected with cowardly little shits & assorted sexual deviants like Fagmin, sewagemajor and HOligayallday

I definitely feel like the left has already decided it was murder and nothing else matters.

So they expect the trial to just be a formality, or kangaroo court and if Chauvin gets acquitted....and so far the evidence that we know of says he will.....they will claim the jury was racist and the system rigged against black people.

No amount of evidence will matter and riots that only harm innocent people will kick back up.

How can anyone justify these riots and the deaths and the harm? I really do not understand that at all. Why should innocent people have to suffer?
Because the left is cowardly scum and they know their current leader in office supports this behavior because he and his cohorts are cowardly scum. So in reality this is nothing more than a reason to attack people who they know cannot defend themselves. Does anyone really believe bloods, crips and assorted shitbag noodle necks give a flying fuck about Floyd? sheeit, they'd gun him down on a street corner for wearing the wrong color but all of the sudden have become freedom fighters?

Notice how their bullshit doesn't fly in free states like my beloved Florida? Down here they get turned into cottage cheese the minute they surround a vehicle.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Chauvins life is worthless, as it should be. It’s cool to watch him squirm as legit people are testifying against him. Another worthless piece of shit sent to prison :ThumbsUp1:

Why not just admit that you don't care about little things like facts, evidence, or what the law actually says?

I think maybe it's time for you to admit that you only care about the "facts" that are spun and peddled by the alt-righty whiteys.
you do realize the actual case is being broadcast live don't you? And you know, if there is any untruth regarding a particular exhibit of evidence it is the job of counsel to dissect and dispute it. Saying something this ignorant in THIS particular context is pretty fucking outright stupid.. even for someone as godawfully stupid as you.

Well shes claiming any of the facts or evidence that show anything outside the chosen narrative is a carefully crafted alt right white conspiracy theory that the witnesses and medical examiner's are all in on, I guess.
She's beyond fucking stupid and a relic of a failing California education system. So what do you expect?

A fucking vegetable growing in your garden has more brain function than she does

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I just read the full
&
, and I’m starting to believe that Chauvin and the police working with him are innocent. The issue isn’t what we saw on camera - it’s what we didn’t see but the police responding to the 911 call did.

, and when the police began interacting with him, Floyd was acting unpredictably enough that Officer Lane asked Shawanda Renee Hill, a witness inside the car,

Floyd was intoxicated on fentanyl and had methamphetamine in his system, and the body-cam transcript reveals that Floyd was
while interacting with police. In other words, he was deliriously high on drugs, talking almost incoherently, struggling with the police & kicking not to be put in the squad car.

But didn’t Floyd say “I can’t breathe”? Shouldn’t the police have listened to that?

Floyd did say "I can't breathe" repeatedly - he started saying it before he was even restrained. The body-cam transcript also shows him telling the police he was going to die, begging for his mother repeatedly, etc. He said so much that by the time he was serious about it, the police probably assumed he was deliriously rambling, which is why Lane asked about “
”.

When I first saw the video, I had the same reaction of "police brutality" everybody else did. Now I'm starting to rethink that, and reading the actual body cam transcript honestly makes me feel sympathetic for the police officers. It reads like Floyd either had a panic attack or drug delirium and created so much chaos they inadvertently killed him trying to restrain him.

They did CPR, called the ambulance - these transcripts don't show me heartless killers. My worry now is that an angry mob is going to put these officers in jail for doing their best in a difficult and confusing situation, and all of us may come to regret it tremendously after we cool down emotionally.
The scumbag mob is going to be the scumbag mob whether Chauvin is convicted or not. Nothing is going to appease them. They will burn black neighborhoods down once again in the name of Blacks Last Mafia because people in the hood are generally too stupid to know how that organization is hurting, rather than, helping them. (see Atlanta for details)

that being said, if the facts show what you say they show then we can only hope blind justice will prevail but I doubt it because America is now infected with cowardly little shits & assorted sexual deviants like Fagmin, sewagemajor and HOligayallday

I definitely feel like the left has already decided it was murder and nothing else matters.

So they expect the trial to just be a formality, or kangaroo court and if Chauvin gets acquitted....and so far the evidence that we know of says he will.....they will claim the jury was racist and the system rigged against black people.

No amount of evidence will matter and riots that only harm innocent people will kick back up.

How can anyone justify these riots and the deaths and the harm? I really do not understand that at all. Why should innocent people have to suffer?
Because the left is cowardly scum and they know their current leader in office supports this behavior because he and his cohorts are cowardly scum. So in reality this is nothing more than a reason to attack people who they know cannot defend themselves. Does anyone really believe bloods, crips and assorted shitbag noodle necks give a flying fuck about Floyd? sheeit, they'd gun him down on a street corner for wearing the wrong color but all of the sudden have become freedom fighters?

Notice how their bullshit doesn't fly in free states like my beloved Florida? Down here they get turned into cottage cheese the minute they surround a vehicle.
I cant wait to go back to Florida! I get to go down there for a few days next month to house sit for my kids and then another 2 weeks in June for a family trip!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I just read the full
&

”.

Freedom fighters in the way where minorities get to commit all the crimes they want with no consequence. Even sexual assault (Jacob Blake) or drunk driving and killing someone (Rayshard Brookes)

You dont see national news for the times a cop is killed because he DIDNT shoot a violent perp when he was resisting arrest.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Like I said, Chauvin is toast.

MINNEAPOLIS (Reuters) -Medical experts used anatomical diagrams and charts to testify on Thursday that George Floyd was killed by police pinning him to the ground, not a drug overdose, challenging a key assertion by former police officer Derek Chauvin in his murder trial for Floyd's deadly arrest.

Dr. Martin Tobin, who treats patients in a Chicago hospital's intensive care unit, told the jury that Floyd died "from a low level of oxygen" caused by being handcuffed face down in the street with the police officer's knee on his neck. Video of the arrest last May sparked global protests.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Honestly, I don't give a shit about Chauvin. He was guilty in my mind from minute one.

I am eagerly awaiting St Kyle Rittenhouse to be exonerated of all bogus charges and look forward to him being handsomely rewarded for his fine critter extermination services.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

MINNEAPOLIS (Reuters) -Medical experts used anatomical diagrams and charts to testify on Thursday that George Floyd was killed by police pinning him to the ground, not a drug overdose, challenging a key assertion by former police officer Derek Chauvin in his murder trial for Floyd's deadly arrest.

Dr. Martin Tobin, who treats patients in a Chicago hospital's intensive care unit, told the jury that Floyd died "from a low level of oxygen" caused by being handcuffed face down in the street with the police officer's knee on his neck. Video of the arrest last May sparked global protests.

He's toast but niggers will still riot.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He's toast but niggers will still riot.

..and that's the fucking sad part.

I would understand frustration and hostility if he were to walk but if he's convicted what the fuck is there to riot about ? One man killing another? That shit happens in their own neighborhoods daily.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
img.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Except it isn't on his neck and instead is on his shoulder blade. The prosecution witness admitted that yesterday. The inability to absorb oxygen is a direct effect of O.D.ing which is why druggy Floyd was saying it well before he was put on the ground at his own request.

I swear some of you never watched the whole video or listened to the defe se at all.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Except it isn't on his neck and instead is on his shoulder blade. The prosecution witness admitted that yesterday. The inability to absorb oxygen is a direct effect of O.D.ing which is why druggy Floyd was saying it well before he was put on the ground at his own request.

I swear some of you never watched the whole video or listened to the defe se at all.
Being wrong 24/7 is like your opinion man.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Being a liar is yours.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Except you're the guy who is always wrong.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Except you're the guy who is always wrong.

That's true. In QAINT upside down world, anyway.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Y'all armchair dicks seem worried about the trial's outcome.

Just wait for the Netflix show and go play outside, ffs.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another doctor says compression and restraint killed Floyd, not an OD.

I'll say it again. Chauvin is toast.

Except TWO autopsies say there was absolutely no damage to Floyd's neck and that he died from an OD.

So there is some lying going on.

Not to mention he was saying he couldn't breath when he was sitting in his car before the cops did anything. That is because he is on camera swallowing his stash and oding causes hypoxia. As the prosecution's own medical expert openly admitted.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Another doctor says compression and restraint killed Floyd, not an OD.

I'll say it again. Chauvin is toast.

Except TWO autopsies say there was absolutely no damage to Floyd's neck and that he died from an OD.

So there is some lying going on.

Not to mention he was saying he couldn't breath when he was sitting in his car before the cops did anything. That is because he is on camera swallowing his stash and oding causes hypoxia.

It went from showing it was OD, that he had a fatal dose of fentanyl and there was no damage to his neck(and all the tissue involved) to ruling it a homicide.

No second "independent" autopsy should even be entertained really. A second autopsy doesnt mean much as all the evidence is taken during the first. They cut out body parts, pieces of organs, cut up bone and all that shit.....so a second autopsy is just rummaging through left overs and thry dont know what was caused by the 1st autopsy as far as marks and damage.

And independent ones dont have to release all the info either.

The county HAS to.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Once again, the cops were guilty of not getting him help when he needed it. It was neglect, not murder. Neglect in this situation is a big thing, especially since the other cop recognized floyd was having an emergency.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Once again, the cops were guilty of not getting him help when he needed it. It was neglect, not murder. Neglect in this situation is a big thing, especially since the other cop recognized floyd was having an emergency.

They are not charging him right. So it will end up like the Trayvon Martin case.

They could provide evidence for something like manslaughter but as it stands I'm expecting Chauvin to be acquitted.

Sometimes I wonder if the hype and nature of the charges is intentional.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They did call for help, Chauvin himself died 911. We can debate if it took to long and that is a fair discussion to be had but the fact is 911 was called and cpr was administratered by police on the scene.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They did call for help, Chauvin himself died 911. We can debate if it took to long and that is a fair discussion to be had but the fact is 911 was called and cpr was administratered by police on the scene.

After Chauvin killed him.