Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
00915v.jpg

I was going to post something nasty but I won't fuck up Blazors thread like you just did.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well, looks like I missed this.

Was this in the Civil War 2.0 thread or the Confederate History thread?

If in the 2.0, yes, if it happens, there will be bodies lying around.

If the History thread, I wouldnt of minded with a lil context, because it shows the reality of things at the time. All people think is SLAVERY! and not the fact that more people died in that war than all US wars combined since, and thats not even including the civilians.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lol... everyone sees that admin is a fucking fairy

navybois do suck dick in the showers

fact

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm moving all shitty comments to misplaced meltdown, I've already moved one... Keep it civil please troops

Wow. I guess "Lily" gets special treatment.
No it's a fucking intro thread and any new members future threads will be the same, a new rule is coming... The reason being it puts off people who see that and think "fuck that I'm not joining to get abused" think about it... You'd get the same "special treatment" if you were new, we used to let it slide but we're not having it any longer... x

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm moving all shitty comments to misplaced meltdown, I've already moved one... Keep it civil please troops

No it's a fucking intro thread and any new members future threads will be the same, a new rule is coming... The reason being it puts off people who see that and think "fuck that I'm not joining to get abused" think about it... You'd get the same "special treatment" if you were new, we used to let it slide but we're not having it any longer... x

She already had an intro thread. A very long one. She needs a lot of fucking attention, starting yet another one. Typical Oak behavior. Me, me, me, me, me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Christ! Unbelievable that there's a complaint about everything that is related to me being here.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Do you leave your underage molested with chocolates or lemon drops after you flee the scene...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Nebraska man charged in fatal shooting of wife of 57 years

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I bet Trump's Health Plan would have prevented this!
Hey dick nibbling moderater the story is directly related to this convo, the man killed his wife due to her dementia
would you like one tissue or several?

The whole roll perhaps? Faggot?