Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was very pleased to hear our cunt womens soccer team lost to Canduhduh. WOOT! Fuk that rapinhoar faggit bitch!
Thank you for sharing your fragile male histrionics with us.
HAHAHA! You're welcome faggit. FUK TEAM USA SOCCER!

So many 'mericans are bashing Team USA this time, Lokmeer!

Better unite behind yer country, Bud.
Why? They hate and degrade the US, josephine.

Now THIS is an athlete I can support!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"I love representing the U.S. I freaking love living there," the Olympic gold medalist said before pumping her fist, smiling, and pulling the stars and stripes tighter to her body.

You gotta support your own country....Right or Wrong...Lokmeer!
Yep, and I do! Which is why I DONT support america hating skanks in US Womens Soccer. Rape them bitches and force em to make sammies!

...And because of your failure to cheer on your nation's soccer team, they lost to CANADA...Lokmeer!

Talk about adding insult ta injury, Bud!

Gotta love Americans that don't believe in Freedom of Expression, especially the "Constitutionalists"/"Originalists". :Happy5:
I'd support Canduhduh if they loped off your head too! GO CANDUHDUH! Floppy headed cunts!

...here ya go, Lokmeer....

....The Kneel that would Seal the Deal!

Now you kin see for yourself who stood...and who didn't.

No need, fuck them whores. If my daughter did that, I'd disown her. Too bad a bolt of lightning didnt strike all them kneeling whores down. Who knows tho. Maybe I'll get to see em come back state side and get raped by feral niggers and tossed in a dumpster with no hero Kyle to save em.

You're a piece of shit.

Looks like somebody has a problem simple requests

Reading comprehension?

Lack of self control?

Both ?

Could you translate that first line? asking for a friend. kthnxby

Seriously, wtf?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I was very pleased to hear our cunt womens soccer team lost to Canduhduh. WOOT! Fuk that rapinhoar faggit bitch!

"I love representing the U.S. I freaking love living there," the Olympic gold medalist said before pumping her fist, smiling, and pulling the stars and stripes tighter to her body.

Yep, and I do! Which is why I DONT support america hating skanks in US Womens Soccer. Rape them bitches and force em to make sammies!

...And because of your failure to cheer on your nation's soccer team, they lost to CANADA...Lokmeer!

Gotta love Americans that don't believe in Freedom of Expression, especially the "Constitutionalists"/"Originalists". :Happy5:
I'd support Canduhduh if they loped off your head too! GO CANDUHDUH! Floppy headed cunts!

No need, fuck them whores. If my daughter did that, I'd disown her. Too bad a bolt of lightning didnt strike all them kneeling whores down. Who knows tho. Maybe I'll get to see em come back state side and get raped by feral niggers and tossed in a dumpster with no hero Kyle to save em.

You're a piece of shit.

Reading comprehension?

Lack of self control?

Both ?

Seriously, wtf?

He's made a couple other posts in the last few minutes that were almost indecipherable.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're a piece of shit.

Reading comprehension?

Lack of self control?

Both ?

Could you slop leaving salica trails on my ankles?

wtf, dude are you peaking on acid, or having a stroke?

Salica is the close chemical composition of saliva. He knows more than you, you're so owned!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're a piece of shit.

Reading comprehension?

Lack of self control?

Both ?

Seriously, wtf?

He's made a couple other posts in the last few minutes that were almost indecipherable.

Yeah, but he lives in Luigi's Mansion, yo.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You're a piece of shit.

Reading comprehension?

Lack of self control?

Both ?

Salica is the close chemical composition of saliva. He knows more than you, you're so owned!

Really? typo whining now? Have we really fell that far from grace?

Funny the planet didn't rumble or nothing

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You're a piece of shit.

Reading comprehension?

Lack of self control?

Both ?

Darn it, now I am a dash less serene than I was moments ago.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You're a piece of shit.

Reading comprehension?

Lack of self control?

Both ?

Seriously, wtf?

I don't live on my mom's couch tho

ZING!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're a piece of shit.

Reading comprehension?

Lack of self control?

Both ?

Seriously, wtf?

ZING!

Okay.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You're a piece of shit.

Reading comprehension?

Lack of self control?

Both ?

Seriously, wtf?

ZING!

Okay.

I was gonna say "keep dancing"

But I wouldn't want the record to skip

Somewhere in Southern Australia

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're a piece of shit.

Reading comprehension?

Lack of self control?

Both ?

Seriously, wtf?

ZING!

Okay.

Maybe you did stroke out.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You're a piece of shit.

Reading comprehension?

Lack of self control?

Both ?

Seriously, wtf?

ZING!

Okay.

fast_massgov_1600x890_1019_signs_page.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Are you two misplaced muppets going to be ok down here while I continue laughing at your various disabilities elsewhere?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fucking Poarkzilla still pretending not to be 'Lily', it's the equivalent of her letting out a monstrous spicy chilli bean burrito fart in an elevator and protesting her innocence when there's only one other person in there with her.

The imagery of that was... wow! Lol!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking Poarkzilla still pretending not to be 'Lily', it's the equivalent of her letting out a monstrous spicy chilli bean burrito fart in an elevator and protesting her innocence when there's only one other person in there with her.

The imagery of that was... wow! Lol!
Have you thought about setting up a Gofundme to purchase an IQ with?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You're a piece of shit.

Reading comprehension?

Lack of self control?

Both ?

Seriously, wtf?

ZING!

Okay.

fast_massgov_1600x890_1019_signs_page.jpg

Why you make fun of that you whoreson?

I PISS on you peasant scum, AidsMan!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Oh fuck off. Someone who is 3/4 white and 1/4 native shows up as native. Just like blacks. The vast majority of them are mixed race.

It's good to get some civilized blood into those fuckin' savages.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Very graceful obvious retreat.

Hahaha!!!

What retreat? There are plenty of full blooded Native Americans, they're usually found in the West. There are also large numbers of Black folks, holding at 12.1% . Asians have almost doubled their population from about 3% to 6%. Hispanics increased from 12.5% or so to 18.7%. Non-Hispanic whites are only 60% of the population now.

But this really was about awesome pictures. Too bad your hateful troll is that important to you.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Most "blacks" in America are at least 25% white. There are barely any native indians. Most good looking Asian women find white men to have babies with, which is why full Asians are getting uglier by the generation. Same with Hispanic/Latino chicks - they want the white blood because they want their children to excel.