Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Most "blacks" in America are at least 25% white. There are barely any native indians. Most good looking Asian women find white men to have babies with, which is why full Asians are getting uglier by the generation. Same with Hispanic/Latino chicks - they want the white blood because they want their children to excel.

Yet, the lily white population, pardon the pun, irrespective of whatever you believe about minorities is decreasing.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Most "blacks" in America are at least 25% white. There are barely any native indians. Most good looking Asian women find white men to have babies with, which is why full Asians are getting uglier by the generation. Same with Hispanic/Latino chicks - they want the white blood because they want their children to excel.

Yet, the lily white population, pardon the pun, irrespective of whatever you believe about minorities is decreasing.
Purebreds you moron!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Purebreds you moron!

There are no purebreds, we're not canines, fool.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Purebreds you moron!

There are no purebreds, we're not canines, fool.
:facepalm:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They celebrate military conflict but then whine about it for hundreds of years after they get beat.
Most of their ceremonial dances were not as exciting as that, they prayed for good health, good hunting and bountiful food crops yanno boring stuff like that.

He's
They celebrate military conflict but then whine about it for hundreds of years after they get beat.
Most of their ceremonial dances were not as exciting as that, they prayed for good health, good hunting and bountiful food crops yanno boring stuff like that.

Apparently, he doesn't know.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

We actually aren't decreasing that much it's more like overrun...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm smoking the Classics.

You ought to roll up a doob. Inhale, too. Get some sense and sensibility into yaz.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good morning amiga. What’s cracking? :Happy5:
Use your fucking brain, she's a problem...
She’s feisty innit? Lol
Sorry Shampers, I find both feisty and curvy broads irresistible, especially when they pack a good asset...if you get meh drift!
:Gimme:

I like that you don't piss your pants because a woman has some fire. I can't stand it when men melt down because a woman has a little spark.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
She’s feisty innit? Lol
Sorry Shampers, I find both feisty and curvy broads irresistible, especially when they pack a good asset...if you get meh drift!

I like that you don't piss your pants because a woman has some fire. I can't stand it when men melt down because a woman has a little spark.

Breaky and I went at it. I love his drunk self too much tho lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She’s feisty innit? Lol

Breaky and I went at it. I love his drunk self too much tho lol

He doesn't seem to secrete acid from every pore of his body like some of the others here. God almighty, you know they're boiling in rage.