Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Good morning amiga. What’s cracking? :Happy5:
Use your fucking brain, she's a problem...
She’s feisty innit? Lol
Sorry Shampers, I find both feisty and curvy broads irresistible, especially when they pack a good asset...if you get meh drift!
:Gimme:

I like that you don't piss your pants because a woman has some fire. I can't stand it when men melt down because a woman has a little spark.

Breaky and I went at it. I love his drunk self too much tho lol

He doesn't seem to secrete acid from every pore of his body like some of the others here. God almighty, you know they're boiling in rage.
I know when I’m in over my head...or at least I know the next day when the fog has cleared. Besides, I’ve gone out with feisty, strong-willed women my whole life. My wife identifies as a staunch feminist when she wants to break my balls. I pick her a lot of flowers and stuff! Lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
She’s feisty innit? Lol
Sorry Shampers, I find both feisty and curvy broads irresistible, especially when they pack a good asset...if you get meh drift!

I like that you don't piss your pants because a woman has some fire. I can't stand it when men melt down because a woman has a little spark.

No, you threatened to call the cops on him and kept calling him a child abuser or something similar, he won't have forgot it... I sat biting my tongue through the whole episode...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
She’s feisty innit? Lol

He doesn't seem to secrete acid from every pore of his body like some of the others here. God almighty, you know they're boiling in rage.
Flea bag posts vitriol all the time is she included in your assessment?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She’s feisty innit? Lol

I know when I’m in over my head...or at least I know the next day when the fog has cleared. Besides, I’ve gone out with feisty, strong-willed women my whole life. My wife identifies as staunch feminist when she wants to break my balls. I pick her a lot of flowers and stuff! Lol

Good for her, a happy wife=happy life. That's what my guy says.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She’s feisty innit? Lol

Flea bag posts vitriol all the time is she included in your assessment?

I know she's trolling and she trolls hard. So do you. Honestly, I know you can be a pill, sweetie, but overall you're ok. I wasn't thinking of you when I posted that.

Or her for that matter, I was thinking of the bitter middle aged infrequently fucked retards at this forum.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
She’s feisty innit? Lol

I know when I’m in over my head...or at least I know the next day when the fog has cleared. Besides, I’ve gone out with feisty, strong-willed women my whole life. My wife identifies as staunch feminist when she wants to break my balls. I pick her a lot of flowers and stuff! Lol

Good for her, a happy wife=happy life. That's what my guy says.
I asked her once if she wanted to join Bastard Factory and have a bit of fun. She casually looks up from Say Yes To The Dress, and says, “how do you know that I haven’t already?”
So now if I’m openly flirting with the ladies, I add a little “if I was single” in the mix, just in case!
:AssKisser:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
When is Lily going to come out to everyone and change her nic to Oak?
What’s your usual username elsewhere? The guesswork is tiring!
It's that dick-tucker FoxMulder aka RukiaCukia.
She should just come-out and be done with it. Even BF himself saw talent. It was a shame seeing her leave the first few times around. The only drawback was the company she kept, and her obsession with you my bru! Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Yet, the lily white population, pardon the pun, irrespective of whatever you believe about minorities is decreasing.

And the dark negro population is decreasing, the full blooded Asian population is decreasing, etc. etc. etc.

White blood is being spread to all the inferior races.

They don't get the best of the best, but the other races are constantly seeking to better themselves with white blood.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet, the lily white population, pardon the pun, irrespective of whatever you believe about minorities is decreasing.

And the dark negro population is decreasing, the full blooded Asian population is decreasing, etc. etc. etc.

They don't get the best of the best, but the other races are constantly seeking to better themselves with white blood.
So finding out that the dark peoples are entropically speaking, better at repopulation than you are, frightens you?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

“We all need to fuck each other and become coffeeish...” ~ Lemmy.
:LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

So finding out that the dark peoples are entropically speaking, better at repopulation than you are, frightens you?
That not what he’s saying admin...stop shit-stirring your leftardednessness into the mix!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I have no idea where you dreamed that up.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
They celebrate military conflict but then whine about it for hundreds of years after they get beat.
Most of their ceremonial dances were not as exciting as that, they prayed for family, good health, good hunting and bountiful food crops yanno boring stuff like that.

Yeah, very advanced science. Dancing for the rain gods.
Art of the ancient ones makes you big mad?

Haha!!

Yeah, I always get angry when my feeling of superiority is proven to be justified.

Are you having trouble following along?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Well this "African queen" got a dose of reality... Bringing the Amerimutt meme to life... :LOL3:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Foxmulder is long gone. Keep up Dead End Zo.
Is that really you pew-pew-pew-penis monsters? :GiggleBitch:

Hey mate, why don't you get some VR software and give it a go. Lewd gameplay videos are what get the hits on twitch.

Not that fortnite shit.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Says who? You??
Shit still stinks no matter the name you give it.

Take a nap, Uncle Biden, you make no sense.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Says who? You??
Shit still stinks no matter the name you give it.

Take a nap, Uncle Biden, you make no sense.
You chopping off your dick did?
Btw. You still using that Lovense device? Lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I had to google that. Yup, sounds like Foxy

Lovense is a Singapore-based teledildonics sex toy manufacturer known for its VR and smart sex toys, which can be controlled via Bluetooth using the Lovense mobile app.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
326A9Gt.jpg
Hold the phone. that looks like the police officer that was killed in Chicago

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like Admin's up to his old tricks... @Admin. please refrain from jumping on people with absolutely no provication... Fuck sake
Looks like Admin's up to his old tricks... @Admin. please refrain from jumping on people with absolutely no provication... Fuck sake
Making a joke in response to another persons joke, is jumping on people? All righty then, when are you going to put a muzzle on Stubby's 24/7 self loathing homophobia?

Would you like a tissue for your issue
or just a self inflicted gun shot wound to the middle of your asshole cause no one would miss you

~ MC BIggie Smiles

Admin is "jumping on people," while Strapon is just being a cheery fella ^^^^^. Gotcha.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Making a joke in response to another persons joke, is jumping on people? All righty then, when are you going to put a muzzle on Stubby's 24/7 self loathing homophobia?

Would you like a tissue for your issue
or just a self inflicted gun shot wound to the middle of your asshole cause no one would miss you

~ MC BIggie Smiles

Admin is "jumping on people," while Strapon is just being a cheery fella ^^^^^. Gotcha.
:Whaaa:

I want moar cries