Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm smoking the Classics.

You ought to roll up a doob. Inhale, too. Get some sense and sensibility into yaz.
I did smoke a door. I’ve got more sense than most I assure you. I’m semi-retired and I’m not even 50 yet! Yourself?

You ought to roll up a doob. Inhale, too. Get some sense and sensibility into yaz.
Fucking idiot!

You owe me an apology. But, that would make you look like you got sucked into the widening gyre of your vapidity.

Hey, don't sweat it, Lotes.

The worst are full of passionate intensity.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I did smoke a door. I’ve got more sense than most I assure you. I’m semi-retired and I’m not even 50 yet! Yourself?

Fucking idiot!

You owe me an apology. But, that would make you look like you got sucked into the widening gyre of your vapidity.

Hey, don't sweat it, Lotes.

The worst are full of passionate intensity.
Hey...you must lighten up aye!? What’s news...anything exciting?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, Breakz, I'm lighter'n air, doncha know?

Nothing much new here. It's still Saturday night so, as usual, I'm not getting shit-faced and I ain't going out. Made m'self a couple beef and refried beans burritos, so goin' out ain't an option anyway.

On the plus side, I just downloaded and installed the original Quake on my Xbox through GamePass so, yeah, looks like I'll be kicking some retro-pixelated butt tonight.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nothing much new here. It's still Saturday night so, as usual, I'm not getting shit-faced and I ain't going out. Made m'self a couple beef and refried beans burritos, so goin' out ain't an option anyway.

On the plus side, I just downloaded and installed the original Quake on my Xbox through GamePass so, yeah, looks like I'll be kicking some retro-pixelated butt tonight.
Original Quake!? You must be in the 70’s generation like me!
Well, it’s Sunday late arvo, just had a choice bbq and a joint, and I’m casually sipping a cider while my wife beside me drinks wine and chuckles at FaceBook. Bring on Spring!!
:ThumbsUp1:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Well, it’s Sunday late arvo, just had a choice bbq and a joint, and I’m casually sipping a cider while my wife beside me drinks wine and chuckles at FaceBook. Bring on Spring!!

Watch out Breaky this ones got issues .. jusdgemental non binary hipster

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
70's?

Quake came out in '96, yo!

You must be thinking Pong. No, not beer pong. Pong!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Watch out Breaky this ones got issues .. jusdgemental non binary hipster

Nah. I'm issueless and judgmentless.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm only as old or as young as I feel.

Sometimes I feel old and sometimes I feel young.

It can be annoying, but not nearly as annoying as mistaking my eyecup for a Diva Cup or my tea strainer for an armoured scrotum bra.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
My local community tends to move sideways so, yes, I've had to learn work my waist for some artful lateral pelvic thrusts. Don't get in my way or I'll bone you with a hip.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
The problem with you Flynn, is YOU. You're fucking horrible and have all the charm and charisma of a soggy dog turd.

Have you ever considered being civil for once in your life? Perhaps even "nice"? Although if you did decide to adjust your attitude and attempt to make yourself more endearing to others, I'd recommend that you take it one step at a time, as it would be a huge shock to your system.

This post ^^^ REEKS of INCEL DESPERATION.
J/S

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The problem with you Flynn, is YOU. You're fucking horrible and have all the charm and charisma of a soggy dog turd.

Have you ever considered being civil for once in your life? Perhaps even "nice"? Although if you did decide to adjust your attitude and attempt to make yourself more endearing to others, I'd recommend that you take it one step at a time, as it would be a huge shock to your system.

J/S

Normally I'd invite your elderly, effeminate, prosthetic nose-wearing, lavender scented ass to meltdown, Miss Peaches, so we could discuss this further...

However, you declined my callout invitation last time. Remember? Something about it clashing with your scheduled nursing home sponge bath?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why do the shit for brain liberals have such a hard time respecting the simple owner requests to keep their piss weak attempts at flaming confined to sweatshop?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

J/S
\\\shit buddy, like fuck off already you noseless insect ...
post a pic or gtfo

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why do the shit for brain liberals have such a hard time respecting the simple owner requests to keep their piss weak attempts at flaming confined to sweatshop?

^ Piss weak attempt at flaming.
^^^ piss weak atttempt at being a man

If you're the standard, consider the attempt misguided.
Meanwhile I don't wear dresses, put on make up or live in my mom's basement like you do.

and I have a job that pays more than minimum wage. Ouch? Sucks to be you? yeah it does

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Meanwhile I don't wear dresses, put on make up or live in my mom's basement like you do.

and I have a job that pays more than minimum wage. Ouch? Sucks to be you? yeah it does

The Biggie Smalls School of Flaming:

You live in your mother's basement... Check!
You wear dresses and makeup... Check!
You work at a minimum wage job... Check!

Son, with that kind of flaming, you'll be a man soon.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
6sWDaXw.jpg
You've really turned this thread around with your masterful moderation, really classed the thread up!

the-goon-dodgeball.gif
Beats watching you thirst for cock, snowflake

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Meanwhile you’ll always be know as the sissy who dressed up like a woman because he was so depressed with his own lot in life

are you just too much of a coward to commit suicide like most degenerates in your standing would?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Meanwhile you’ll always be know as the sissy who dressed up like a woman because he was so depressed with his own lot in life

And you'll always be known as Three-Foot Thanos, that American Napoleon who forked over three and a half large to pork a junkie.

Guess that makes us even.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Well, as you know... in the entire history of calming the fuck down has anyone calmed the fuck down by being told to calm the fuck down.

But I hate to think about how mortified Stubbie's gonna be tomorrow if he reads the shit he posted today.