Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah, I retired my recent UGGs for the same reason. Next pair will come from NZ. They have better outer soles and replaceable innersoles.
Just don't wear them outside of NZ/OZ, or people will think you're gay...
Nah...we trust that we’re not gay. The rest of the world can deal with it however they see fit. But just be careful...we don’t fuck around.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yeah, I retired my recent UGGs for the same reason. Next pair will come from NZ. They have better outer soles and replaceable innersoles.
Just don't wear them outside of NZ/OZ, or people will think you're gay...

Why should I care what others think?

Until you've run down street nude and brandishing a mechanical egg whisker in pursuit of a burglar, you probably won't get it....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

DDT

Factory Bastard
Nah...we trust that we’re not gay. The rest of the world can deal with it however they see fit. But just be careful...we don’t fuck around.

Until you've run down street nude and brandishing a mechanical egg whisker in pursuit of a burglar, you probably won't get it....
You could wear them here if you want, but here they're sold and advertised only as a ladies fashion boot. This is because they aren't designed to handle rain and snow, and as such are only viewed as a fashion boot for women...

A man would get strange looks wearing them.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You could wear them here if you want, but here they're sold and advertised only as a ladies fashion boot. This is because they aren't designed to handle rain and snow, and as such are only viewed as a fashion boot for women...

You’re missing out. If you’re coppery toned like myself, the sandals coupled with earthy toned socks can be quite a striking ensemble. You have to be somewhat masculine to pull it off though.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Some modern uggs are able to handle snow and rain though they were created initially for the surfing set...

The Baywatch whores are responsible for ruining the image of uggs on men.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Norway,+Hardanger+Bride2.jpg

Norwegian traditional wedding dress

Stunning.

My grandmother had a traditional dress that I remember her and my mother dressing me up in it and taking me to Solvang in when I was a little girl.

I thought you were mostly Keebler Elvin in genetics?

9463439-C-873-F-4807-8069-CF684-BFCC01-D-zps64ymayyj-1561357961699-1-1614933827075.png

:Happy5:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WTF THIS CREATURE IS? Some people saying its a bat called a flying fox but no fuckin way...

In all honesty…who gives a fuck? I’m just surprised that @Bastard Factory even let’s you slightly moderate. You’re a fucking disgrace. Get some muscle on your bones little man, because I’ll give you the beating of your life!

I'll give you one warning, drag your hurt in here again and your post will be moved... Thanks for understanding...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WTF THIS CREATURE IS? Some people saying its a bat called a flying fox but no fuckin way...

In all honesty…who gives a fuck? I’m just surprised that @Bastard Factory even let’s you slightly moderate. You’re a fucking disgrace. Get some muscle on your bones little man, because I’ll give you the beating of your life!

I'll give you one warning, drag your hurt in here again and your post will be moved... Thanks for understanding...

You’ll give me fuck all you worm!