Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
FDylLf-WEAEpaL3.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love NorCal this time of year. Not just the holiday thing. Fall weather. The beaches. The first rains. Mushroom hunting. The first snow in the Sierras. Gets dark early. Moving into winter, looking forward to spring. Enjoy it Lily

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love NorCal this time of year. Not just the holiday thing. Fall weather. The beaches. The first rains. Mushroom hunting. The first snow in the Sierras. Gets dark early. Moving into winter, looking forward to spring. Enjoy it Lily

I think if I had a choice between Costa Rica & Northern California, it'd be NorCal.

Sorry, Seamajor.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think if I had a choice between Costa Rica & Northern California, it'd be NorCal.

Sorry, Seamajor.

Why be sorry? I love both places. Additionally I have the ways and means to be where ever I choose. Happy Holidays Joe.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's the best time. October is the best month, imo.