MTF Trannie, Forces "her" Tranny agenda onto Jeopardy, steals 3 games from heteroes, so far!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wouldn't dream of it.

Could you share your thoughts on the gender bender questions with me?

I don't understand how a male to female transwoman that has intimate relations with males is not in a gay relationship, especially if they aren't surgically altered.

I also don't understand transwomen where they do surgically transition aren't lesbians when they have same sex relationships.

If it is all supposed to be about how the individuals feel about their gender, how is the rest of the world supposed to interact with these individuals? How do we not offend or misunderstand.

To be completely honest, it feels like a mind fuck sometimes.

Like most CIS people you're all hung up on genitalia. It isn't your genitals that decide your gender, your genitalia decide your sex which isn't the same thing as gender. You'd think as a public health professional you'd be a little bit more educated.

I haven't met a gay man yet who is into trans women, it's straight men who like us. Gay men like dudes. I'm a chick with a dick.

Does this look like a gay couple to you? Two gay men?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

How are you being relegated to the back of society by giving trans women rights and recognizing us as women too? Typical TERFY bs... Nobody is saying you aren't a woman, I'm a woman too just a different kind of woman, there's all kinds of women. Some men like thin women, some men like women with big boobs, some men like fat women, some guys like trans chicks... get over yourself, I probably have way more estrogen and way less testosterone flowing through my body than you do. It's all about the hormones not your genitals.

xx and xy are biologically constructed

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Meanwhile in reality

I only watched 3mins but that shit is JUST disgusting! 38 SECONDS faster in the longest race is just an absolute slap in the face to the real women who've trained hard just to feel like falures because of their anatomy and some queer cunts feelings!!! It's hard for women to be fit enough for athletics type sports because their bodies naturally store fat etc preparing for motherhood... This shit boils my blood why can't the queeer swim with other males and what difference does it make to him/it?

U mad Bro?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meanwhile in reality

I only watched 3mins but that shit is JUST disgusting! 38 SECONDS faster in the longest race is just an absolute slap in the face to the real women who've trained hard just to feel like falures because of their anatomy and some queer cunts feelings!!! It's hard for women to be fit enough for athletics type sports because their bodies naturally store fat etc preparing for motherhood... This shit boils my blood why can't the queeer swim with other males and what difference does it make to him/it?

U mad Bro?

Sane people who care about womens actual rights, safety, dignity and fairness in sports and competitions do get mad at this.

It's called empathy. I'm keenly aware you have none. It's awesome how you dont care about women and girls unless it's about abortion because your stupid "side" tells you what to care about.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Meanwhile in reality

U mad Bro?

Sane people who care about womens actual rights, safety, dignity and fairness in sports and competitions do get mad at this.

It's called empathy. I'm keenly aware you have none. It's awesome how you dont care about women and girls unless it's about abortion because your stupid "side" tells you what to care about.

I see.
colored_only_sign_university_fb.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Meanwhile in reality

U mad Bro?

I see.

What is actually funny is she tells you and others what you believe about women (or any topic) based on your OBVIOUS trolling.

It's not as if you're posting in any serious way. How stupid do you have to be to say what she says or believe what she says?

Good lord, bring on the bombs, we're done.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Meanwhile in reality

U mad Bro?

I see.

What is actually funny is she tells you and others what you believe about women (or any topic) based on your OBVIOUS trolling.

It's not as if you're posting in any serious way. How stupid do you have to be to say what she says or believe what she says?

Good lord, bring on the bombs, we're done.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meanwhile in reality

U mad Bro?

I see.

You are saying that women wanting female segregated spaces for privacy from men and not wanting biological men destroying their opportunities in sports or raping them in prison is comparable to RACAIL segregation?

Are you fucking serious with this?!

Nice to see Oak laugh at this. Maybe if HER daughter gets assaulted in a female space she will still find it funny. Cuz she sure doesnt give a fuck about others peoples daughters.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So this is how stupid Admin is. He views womens only spaces, prisons and sports the same as rAcaIl segregation

He doesnt care about rape or assault or womens opportunities stolen by men. Doesnt care how dangerous it is for us. Nope. It's the same as any other segregation.

And women losing to bio men in sports is JUST SILLY!!!

Buck up ladies! You dont wanna be like racists!! Take that dick up your ass with a SMILE!

(Fyi the rapist was charged)

And welcome that rapist male cell mate who could easily fucking kill you because he is man

Tons of these cases.

But hey WHITES ONLY deeeerrrr

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Meanwhile in reality

U mad Bro?

I see.

You are saying that women wanting female segregated spaces for privacy from men and not wanting biological men destroying their opportunities in sports or raping them in prison is comparable to RACAIL segregation?

Nice to see Oak laugh at this. Maybe if HER daughter gets assaulted in a female space she will still find it funny. Cuz she sure doesnt give a fuck about others peoples daughters.

Are the Amy's in America raping women in prison at a higher rate that heteros?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Meanwhile in reality

U mad Bro?

I see.

You are fucked in the head. I don't want to see women harmed anywhere, you fucking pyscho.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Only Transexuals rape and murder" Doh'v

Who the fuck said that?

That's what makes you a sociopath. And stupid one. There is something seriously WRONG with your brain, and you lack a normal amount of empathy.

People who do not understand why allowing any man to say he is a fucking woman and be allowed access to womens spaces and prisons is fucking dangerous and undoing the progress made for womens rights are a DANGEROUS level of STUPID.

You dont CARE what happens to women and girls. Fuck our safety. You just care about your stupid side.

You probably think you are clever and have no fucking clue how STUPID and psycho you are to normal people who can actually THINK.

Violence against women is now a BIGGER problem thanks to stupid partisan puppets like YOU. The country is now MORE unsafe for women and girls and you think it's a fucking joke.

If karma is a thing I hope it slams you in your smug, hateful head.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[/QUOTE]

The only interaction I ever had with this woman about her daughters was to give her information and resources that would help her Native daughter for college, scholarships, etc.

And this is what she has to say about my daughter. And right-wingers think this behavior is just fine.

Says everything about you.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotta phobia in this thread, who'da thunk?

I know. Shocker, right?

We're in the great USofA now. Took our flight out of Lisbon. Had lunch in Lisbon the day of the covid tests. One of the wait staff was one of the most stunning humans I have ever seen. The thing is, I couldn't place their gender. At all. Just a very attractive person. Fascinating.

And, of course, again, everyone in the establishment was completely fine with this person.

I will never understand why people get so fucking worked up about this. It's pointless, and actually very pathetic.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know. Shocker, right?

We're in the great USofA now. Took our flight out of Lisbon. Had lunch in Lisbon the day of the covid tests. One of the wait staff was one of the most stunning humans I have ever seen. The thing is, I couldn't place their gender. At all. Just a very attractive person. Fascinating.

And, of course, again, everyone in the establishment was completely fine with this person.

I will never understand why people get so fucking worked up about this. It's pointless, and actually very pathetic.

Duhv got so worked up she wished assault upon my daughter...see post 160

Who thinks that way?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know. Shocker, right?

Who thinks that way?

Oh, lord. I have to unblock her. I promised her I wouldn't read her drivel anymore.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know. Shocker, right?

Who thinks that way?

Oh, lord. I have to unblock her. I promised her I wouldn't read her drivel anymore.

It's revealing that someone that rants day after day about "liberal" hate wishes to see the kids of her "enemies" harmed.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

I know. Shocker, right?

Who thinks that way?

It's revealing that someone that rants day after day about "liberal" hate wishes to see the kids of her "enemies" harmed.
Certainly she supported that with a Bible passage though.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I know. Shocker, right?

Who thinks that way?

She might be a little funny, in the head.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know. Shocker, right?

Who thinks that way?

Undoubtedly one of the red parts.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know. Shocker, right?

Who thinks that way?

Most certainly it's the Christian thing to do.

@Omnipotent. ..see why I look at these people with a jaundiced eyes...start at post 160

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Florence Griffith Joyner was the Usain Bolt of women's track in the 100 & 200 yard dash.

Her world records in each have yet to be broken. She was faster than male counterparts.

Her very best time, which was way quicker than any of her other times, would have her tied for 6,403 spot against men:

Yup. Six thousand, four hundred, and two times men have gone faster than her.

Plus, that 10.49 was wind assisted:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny thing is, I know exactly what my gender is. It's everybody else that seems confused.

A guy wearing women's clothes is naturally gonna cause confusion.

Imagine the confusion that must've reigned some four or five hundred years ago when male dress included high heels, silk stockings, garters, ruffles, makeup, and powdered and perfumed wigs! Nobody could possibly know who had a dick and who had a vagina anymore! No wonder the peasants revolted!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny thing is, I know exactly what my gender is. It's everybody else that seems confused.

A guy wearing women's clothes is naturally gonna cause confusion.

Imagine the confusion that must've reigned some four or five hundred years ago when male dress included high heels, silk stockings, garters, ruffles, makeup, and powdered and perfumed wigs! Nobody could possibly know who had a dick and who had a vagina anymore! No wonder the peasants revolted!

Right? It was common dress for those with means.