Murdy’s random discussion thread for friendly interactions

Murdy

fucktard kryptonite
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey guys…

What’s everyone been up to so far this summer?

I’m chillin like a villain loving the decent summer weather we are having.

Looking forward to a little get away soon with my sweetie pie… which is much needed after dealing with ALL the kiddos and adult kiddos in this blended abode we consider home base.

I felt like I needed to be more creative in my life, so I started doing my own Russian gel manicures. I’m pretty good at it and the girls in this fam are loving all the charms I’m finding for the little nail shop we created. We are gifting decorated sets to our fam and friends.

I bought super absurdly long gel nails for us to decorate that I’m going to handout with sticky tabs (think the 1980s Lee Press On Nails) to our girlfriends at our next gathering. Thought it might make for some interesting fun.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I got to spend the 4th in Healdsburg. Didn’t get to have my nails done.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

fucktard kryptonite
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah, but do you have a chisel?

I’m pretty sure I have a huge selection of those in my dad’s rollaways.

My bros and I would joke about unleashing him on our house projects with an eye loop and a pinky sander lol

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
My lil ole deck that I thought was plenty of room for moi...seems smaller after adding more things to it. Things they should have taught me in high school!

Grimmy

Filthy European
☠️Private Forum Access
Im going to try really hard to be nice in this thread.

Hi everybody, i hope you are all having a wonderful day... And enjoy the rest of yo..ur fuc.ki...wonderful evening.....

crying-happy.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
I was given the go ahead to do whatever I wanted in the house so I have started tackling old furniture in the basement. I'm refurbishing things.

We have a new roof being put on right now. And pretty soon....tackling the patio out back.

Other than that, hanging with my man and my daughters and catching up with old friends from this town who are still here. Me and the man both love to cook. So we have been doing a lot of that.

Acclimating to suburban life. He has had that look in his eye, calling me the "Mrs"...and calling the house "our house"....so I suspect he is going to be slapping the cuff on me.

Which I'm completely good with ♡

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We, my guy, grandson and I just washed the cars. My grandson kind of moaned and groaned a bit. I told him he's 9 now and old enough to help wash cars.

He was whining a bit about how long this was going to take. I just said that it takes as long as it takes, when we're done, he'd know.

After about an hour of that, he helped scrub and rinse (got to play with the water hose) and wet us a bit...he finally said
"that was fun". Exactly, nothing like giving a kid the power of the water hose and making them feel part of the family with chores.