My comic book collection is also worth more than The Prowler's 2023 Corvette

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Just like my coin collection the older it gets the more it's worth.

I suppose comparing my collectibles to The Prowlers car is like comparing milk to a fine wine.

While The Prowler's car depreciates in value like aging milk, my collectibles age like fine wine, eh? My collectibles are already worth twice as much as his car

So they could be worth as much as $500,000 in 10 years while Prowler l's car might fetch only $10,000.

Pretty good fer stuff that just sits a closet and doesn't do anything . Passive income in my sleep. Meanwhile Prowler's Corvette is just one big money pit.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Better cash in all that stuff and find a place to rest your old ass somewhere warmer, Joe

It's not like you're getting any younger, eh?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Better cash in all that stuff and find a place to rest your old ass somewhere warmer, Joe

It's not like you're getting any younger, eh?
Do wealthy White guys collect old comic books in Brazil @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© ?

Is there much of a market for that kinda stuff?

Or vintage vinyl records?

I know you guys pay a premium for stuff imported into Brazil like iPhones electronics software Jean's made in America

So I was just wondering if they buy collector coins comic books whatever

I imagine the duty on most imports must be extremely high eh?

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Had a helluva comic book collection through the later 80's 90's but a house fire destroyed like 90% of them. Me late Da had them valued early on collection about a 1/4 of what I would have later on. One dude offered 9k and this was '88 89.. Mainly Spider-Man, Fantastic Four.. some very rare less known ones. Had almost 400 before the fire. I didn't care the money worth back then but I wonder from time to time how much that almost 400 would have been worth today

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I have Plasmatics, New Hope for the Wretched on vinyl, but I'd never sell it....Priceless.
My Son gifted me a copy of Herb Alpert and The Tijuana Brass The Lonely Bull as a house warming present he paid $2.00 (Down from $2.50) at a flea market, they're going for 4 or 5 times that much on Ebay right now! It sits in a place of honor on the kitchen counter next to the toaster, Herb's relaxed pose on the cover calms me as I wait for that Everything Bagel.

sKWCP3Q.png

Tequila!

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Just like my coin collection the older it gets the more it's worth.

I suppose comparing my collectibles to The Prowlers car is like comparing milk to a fine wine.

While The Prowler's car depreciates in value like aging milk, my collectibles age like fine wine, eh? My collectibles are already worth twice as much as his car

So they could be worth as much as $500,000 in 10 years while Prowler l's car might fetch only $10,000.

Pretty good fer stuff that just sits a closet and doesn't do anything . Passive income in my sleep. Meanwhile Prowler's Corvette is just one big money pit.
Maybe Howler checked himself into that Corvette Buyers Remorse Clinic over in Dearborn?