New Year's 2023

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone doing anything interesting?

We've cancelled plans, everyone seems to be getting over the flu or just starting in on it. It's gonna be quiet here at home.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I invited a few friends for a smoke and a bit of a giggle, now they have invited others, so looks like my bit of a laugh has turned into a party, lol bring your own weed.

Impromptu get togethers often seem to work out better than the best laid plans. Have a great time, Happy 2023!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Staying home. Way too many people here. Probably walk down to the beach for the fire works show. New Years tends to be amateurs night.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily ~ any resolutions for 2023?

I will be contemplating my resolutions through February… but so far I’ve decided to give up my occasional puff of weed… and also take Pilates from my regular 2x per week to 4 times per week.

My daughter will be coming with me, which will be fun. She is going to be occupying our guest room since I live closer to her office and she is going to be working brutal hours as a production assistant.

My other goal is to have more date nights each month. We do one every 2 weeks now.

I also plan to travel in 2023, but I’m not sure where yet.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven't gone out in "Public" to like a bar for NYE in years, too many amateurs out and about.

I’ve decided that beginning January 1st, I’m only going to watch things that are 1080p and above.

It’s my new year’s resolution.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Heading over to a friends place to tear it up, bringing a bunch of party supplies.. weed,shrooms,coke,1.14l Jägermeister ,Percocet and a bunch of thc edibles.. this should be good...lol

hope you all a happy New Years.. Cheers all, be safe

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
76085x.jpg