Oh don't worry, when it comes to China Byedin is on it

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
THe GaffeFather has a plan

Is this is no ordinary plan like wearing two useless masks to stop a microbe or anything mundane like taht

no no... this is bigger.

much bigger

He's setting up a task force to perform a strategic review of all things related to china.. *gasps*

and by this time 2 years from now and 40 million dollars later they'll even be able to point out where china is located on a world map. The spinning ones, not that cheap paper shit you can buy in the back to school aisle at family dollar

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And if they nuke Taiwan? This task force of super sleuths will be JOhnny on the spot telling you where on MSNBC you can find more information on the catastrophe

you wanna talk about an evil regime shaking in their boots right now?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A strategic review in and of itself isn't a bad thing. The problem is Biden is using this as an excuse to delay and for PR purposes while his actions display that he is really pandering to the evil Chinese Communist Party. For instance last week Biden allowed the CCP to reestablish their "Confusis Institutes" back into American universities and those are nothing more than intelligence operations run by the CCP to 1) Steal American research and technology and 2) Monitor Chinese students in the US to make sure they all confirm to CCP dictates and don't get any ideas about fnetworks.

You will also remember that last week Biden allowed Chinese Telcom equipment back into America's telephone and internet networks. Trump had correctly banned them because the CCP put backdoors in all the Chinese junk so the CCP could spy at will or even bring those networks down in event of war. I knew Biden is stupid and corrupt but deliberately allowing hostile foreign dictatorships to compromise vital American infrastructure?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hell, did everyone forget these chink cunts installed data mining hardware on mainboards used in gubmints servers during obongo the magic negro's watch? WTF, over?