OK, then. Bye.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Says the fucking gremlin that meatshields that nasty, stupid and mentally ill theif, Dovey.

You know what? Why is it always you AND Dovey ALWAYS causing real life fucking drama on the boards?

Truthfully, you and that stupid ignorant bitch Dovey should really leave the forums.
DO we really make your herpes flare up that bad?

I'm touched.

Figuratively of course.. don't know where your hands have been.

have you tried a tall glass of codeine and a bag full of sleeping pills? To ease the pain?

I hear that helps.

or, in the immortal worlds of our former president, A glass of bleach a day will keep the COVIDs away

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What’s the point in wanting people who don’t agree with you to leave? Diversity makes a good forum.

I have NEVER, on any forum I've ever been on, felt the need to get rid of anyone..... til MaxiRoach. Fuck that scum, patoooo!

I’m talking about Lotus. Im starting to notice a trend now. Make so and so leave.

Where is the fun of there is no one to fight with?

Lotus said she was leaving multiple times, we all just smiled and waved lol. Lotus is like the female Dilf, says she leaving, but comes right back like a raccoon at X's house hahaha.

Although I do recall Lotus wanting Breakfall gone. Is that the trend you're talking about?

I think I can speak for myself, and the majority, that the only motherfucker we actually wanted gone was Q after that bullshit he pulled.

No one wants you gone either Countess, this aint some mass Hispanic Witch Hunt lol. Take your tinfoil hat off :Grin3:

I’m just having some fun. Way too stale in here lately. I give it ten minutes before they start using PI. Remember I said it

I like fun!!!

It has been a tad slow lately. I been busy, only reason I aint been around much past several days.

You can’t have fun with some of these people. It’s all extremely serious. Life or forum death even:facepalm:

Oh I know :SadFace:

Hell I tried having fun with Lotus, she tells me "its not your place to tell me what I think is fun!" lol. Then tells me she thinks Politics is fun :facepalm:

Lotus is funny as fuck., I know she’s very serious, which makes it all more funny.

Which is why all these people attempting a whack ass dogpile is so amusing

I take your word on it lol. I still cant picture her with a smile though lol. I ALMOST did, a couple weeks ago when she posted in my Southern music thread lol, was so close. One side of her lips slowly started to rise, almost a half smile :Grin3:

She’s unintentionally hilarious

Which is more I can say for Dovey and the midget cabbie. They don't even "flame" or "troll." Which is why I don't even answer Dovey anymore. Those two just take the fun out of the forums.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What’s the point in wanting people who don’t agree with you to leave? Diversity makes a good forum.

I have NEVER, on any forum I've ever been on, felt the need to get rid of anyone..... til MaxiRoach. Fuck that scum, patoooo!

I’m talking about Lotus. Im starting to notice a trend now. Make so and so leave.

Lotus said she was leaving multiple times, we all just smiled and waved lol. Lotus is like the female Dilf, says she leaving, but comes right back like a raccoon at X's house hahaha.

Although I do recall Lotus wanting Breakfall gone. Is that the trend you're talking about?

I think I can speak for myself, and the majority, that the only motherfucker we actually wanted gone was Q after that bullshit he pulled.

No one wants you gone either Countess, this aint some mass Hispanic Witch Hunt lol. Take your tinfoil hat off :Grin3:

I’m just having some fun. Way too stale in here lately. I give it ten minutes before they start using PI. Remember I said it

I like fun!!!

It has been a tad slow lately. I been busy, only reason I aint been around much past several days.

You can’t have fun with some of these people. It’s all extremely serious. Life or forum death even:facepalm:

Hell I tried having fun with Lotus, she tells me "its not your place to tell me what I think is fun!" lol. Then tells me she thinks Politics is fun :facepalm:

Lotus is funny as fuck., I know she’s very serious, which makes it all more funny.

I take your word on it lol. I still cant picture her with a smile though lol. I ALMOST did, a couple weeks ago when she posted in my Southern music thread lol, was so close. One side of her lips slowly started to rise, almost a half smile :Grin3:

Which is more I can say for Dovey and the midget cabbie. They don't even "flame" or "troll." Which is why I don't even answer Dovey anymore. Those two just take the fun out of the forums.
Did DOvey break your internetz?

Or just your will to live?

Is there anything a priest can do?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Says the fucking gremlin that meatshields that nasty, stupid and mentally ill theif, Dovey.

You know what? Why is it always you AND Dovey ALWAYS causing real life fucking drama on the boards?

Truthfully, you and that stupid ignorant bitch Dovey should really leave the forums.

I'm touched.

have you tried a tall glass of codeine and a bag full of sleeping pills? To ease the pain?

I hear that helps.

or, in the immortal worlds of our former president, A glass of bleach a day will keep the COVIDs away

See. Biggie Idiot thinks just typing out his fantasy scenarios is "flaming."

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'm touched.

I hear that helps.

Can you please try harder ? Or am I gonna have to write my own flames and DM them to you?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I like fun!!!

Well at least you cowardly fucks stay out of FT. Can't pull your stupid bullshit there, can you weakling?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Can't pull your stupid bullshit there, can you weakling?

Yeah, can't tell them to do better a couple of times without panties making their way deep inside asscracks

who knew.

Hi, my name is John, what's yours?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

I like fun!!!

A priest?

You may be on to something.

o-the-exorcist-facebookjpg.jpeg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I'm touched.

I hear that helps.

Can you please try harder ? Or am I gonna have to write my own flames and DM them to you?

Was that supposed to be funny? I'll tell you what's "funny" is that you couldn't even run a forum to help out your "friend." Let alone install in new security certificate. Instead you fucking killed it because of your hurt feelings and your over inflated ego.

Good job.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Was that supposed to be funny?
Not to someone with the intellectual fortitude of a cockroach. No

If I wanted to make you grin I'd simply stick a meth pipe in a round room and tell you it was in a corner.

ZING!

thank you very much, I'll be here all night.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah, can't tell them to do better a couple of times without panties making their way deep inside asscracks

who knew.

So that's a "yes" to you not being able to spam FT?
It's a yes to your smile looking like a piano.

DOes that count?

Would you like a pair of clean socks for your birthday?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

If I wanted to make you grin I'd simply stick a meth pipe in a round room and tell you it was in a corner.

ZING!

Didn't you already answer this post? Feeling that your original answer was inadequate?

I love how your bestest "flame" against weakling Seamajor is running around for 17 hours calling him a pedophile.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

who knew.

DOes that count?

Maybe you can accuse me also of being a pedophile? Yes?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

ZING!

Didn't you already answer this post? Feeling that your original answer was inadequate?

I love how your bestest "flame" against weakling Seamajor is running around for 17 hours calling him a pedophile.
feeling a little crosseyed tonight or is this a bad batch of meth?

asking for a friend

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

who knew.

DOes that count?

You'd have to escape the trailer to do that.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

ZING!

feeling a little crosseyed tonight or is this a bad batch of meth?

asking for a friend

Felling a little "down" today? Like 3 feet?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
:Popcorn:

damn

that was a cunting

Where? A cunting is when someone actually flames and it applies to the person they’re trying to flame. I don’t wear mascara nor do I drink or do drugs. Looks like hypocrisy if anything. But I’ll let you go on and cheerlead
you seem miffed tho.

So I'd say "direct hit" starboard. You're beginning to list

maybe benzo can lend a hand ?

Truthfully, you and that stupid ignorant bitch Dovey should really leave the forums. What are you here for? Dovey tries to act "smart" and pilfer anything she can swindle off anyone. YOU, sit on your smallish but mutated ass and enable that fucking chickenhead.

Like I said before, you're both forum killers because that's all you fucking clowns do is kill forums with your mile high bullshit that isn't even funny nor smart.

If you shut the fuck up about the car Big bought for me ten years ago when we were a real life couple, and shut the fuck up about other real life shit that that scum bag fucktard Pooptini drug to the internet in his year long tantrum, absolutely fucking no one would be starting "real life shit"

Its YOU, you stupid spamming retard.

And Bastard Factory doesnt give a single gotdamn shit about how retard spamming Flyn thinks a forum should run.

If you do not like this board, then go log out and post somewhere else more to your liking. No one asked you to be some gotdamn cyber Batman and join random forums so you can spew your unsolicited generic cryfests about how you think their board would be "succesfull". Fuck right off.

Go start your own board and run it how you think it should run, you stupid fucking freakshow.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

who knew.

DOes that count?

Why bother? You'll never be faster nor more clever than me when it comes to posting.

I like the desperation, though. When does your cab shift start? Will you be taking out the Hyundai?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

who knew.

DOes that count?

Why bother? You'll never be faster nor more clever than me when it comes to posting.

I like the desperation, though. When's your cab shift start? Will you be taking out the Hyundai?
I'll always have more teeth than you tho

and less venereal diseases too

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

who knew.

DOes that count?

I like the desperation, though. When's your cab shift start? Will you be taking out the Hyundai?
I'll always have more teeth than you tho

and less venereal diseases too

Just like you're over 3'5 and a "millionaire?"

Yeah, okay pal.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I like fun!!!

This psycho spazz brings me up constantly. Even on FT.

What a fucking obsessive wackjob.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

damn

that was a cunting

Where? A cunting is when someone actually flames and it applies to the person they’re trying to flame. I don’t wear mascara nor do I drink or do drugs. Looks like hypocrisy if anything. But I’ll let you go on and cheerlead
you seem miffed tho.

Truthfully, you and that stupid ignorant bitch Dovey should really leave the forums. What are you here for? Dovey tries to act "smart" and pilfer anything she can swindle off anyone. YOU, sit on your smallish but mutated ass and enable that fucking chickenhead.

Like I said before, you're both forum killers because that's all you fucking clowns do is kill forums with your mile high bullshit that isn't even funny nor smart.

If you shut the fuck up about the car Big bought for me ten years ago when we were a real life couple, and shut the fuck up about other real life shit that that scum bag fucktard Pooptini drug to the internet in his year long tantrum, absolutely fucking no one would be starting "real life shit"

It YOU, you stupid spamming retard.

And Bastard Factory doesnt give a single gotdamn shit about how retard spamming Flyn thinks a forum should run.

If you do not like this board, then go log out and post somewhere else more to your liking. No one asked you to be some gotdamn cyber Batman and join random forums so you can spew your unsolicited generic cryfests about how you think their board would be "succesfull". Fuck right off.

Go start your own board and run it how you think it should run, you stupid fucking freakshow.

How "empiracle" of you!!!!!!11111

Lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

damn

that was a cunting

you seem miffed tho.

"THe cunting" A movie about FLynn and a foot and some really bad breath

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I like fun!!!

Tell me what "empiracle" means, without Googling it.

Lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I like fun!!!

Victims tend to act that way

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

damn

that was a cunting

you seem miffed tho.

Do you use a booster chair when eating out?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

damn

that was a cunting

you seem miffed tho.

Do you use a booster chair when eating out?
Do you shave your armpits with a weed wacker?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

who knew.

DOes that count?

I like the desperation, though. When does your cab shift start? Will you be taking out the Hyundai?

Mostly because you post the same gotdamn shit over and over where as everyone else actually types out responses.

You are the only who thinks you are clever, though. The consensus is "generic", "repetitive", and "angry".