One Officer Was Not Derelict in His Duty

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The thread is about why she got killed.

No stupid.

this thread is about

Investigators are recommending no charges against a Capitol Police officer who fatally shot a pro-Trump rioter

according to your own copy pasta job.

To which we all agreed that the police officer should not be charged. But you went all wheeZy and started lubricating your keyboard with snot and tears and proceeded to melt down because no one went off the rails like you tards do when some parasitical criminal leech is killed while in police custody.

So you then had to double down on your piss poor attempt at trolling and display your vehement loathing for our men and women in uniform by shitting all over 14 years of service because of one poor decision.

Sorry cretin, you owned the fuck outta yourself on this thread and anyone with an IQ above room temperature can see that clearly.
That's fine that you agree all of those trumptards should have been shot,
of course later it turns out that you don't agree. In fact you agree with the coup.
You say she is a great patriot when in fact she was a traitor guilty of treason.
Then you go on to defend the reasons she was there, belying that you agree she should have been shot.
...and of course you defend the person who duped her into being there.
Now the course of a thread is that it starts somewhere and has a natural life which takes it to related topics, or a topic in it's totality. You think the only thing that can be talked about is that the officer was not charged? It's my thread, so I'd say I'm the one person who can say what it's to be about.
Everything I discussed is related to why she was there and why she was killed. Her being shot doesn't exist in isolation. Had I started talking about hiking then you might say that I was jacking my thread but then it's my thread so I am at liberty to take it where I see fit. Neither you or anyone else is, w/o my consent.
Having a bit of difficulty maintaining balance in that hamster wheel?

Try snorting ajax, that might help

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

No stupid.

this thread is about

Investigators are recommending no charges against a Capitol Police officer who fatally shot a pro-Trump rioter

To which we all agreed that the police officer should not be charged. But you went all wheeZy and started lubricating your keyboard with snot and tears and proceeded to melt down because no one went off the rails like you tards do when some parasitical criminal leech is killed while in police custody.

So you then had to double down on your piss poor attempt at trolling and display your vehement loathing for our men and women in uniform by shitting all over 14 years of service because of one poor decision.

Sorry cretin, you owned the fuck outta yourself on this thread and anyone with an IQ above room temperature can see that clearly.
of course later it turns out that you don't agree. In fact you agree with the coup.
You say she is a great patriot when in fact she was a traitor guilty of treason.
Then you go on to defend the reasons she was there, belying that you agree she should have been shot.
Now the course of a thread is that it starts somewhere and has a natural life which takes it to related topics, or a topic in it's totality. You think the only thing that can be talked about is that the officer was not charged? It's my thread, so I'd say I'm the one person who can say what it's to be about.
Everything I discussed is related to why she was there and why she was killed. Her being shot doesn't exist in isolation. Had I started talking about hiking then you might say that I was jacking my thread but then it's my thread so I am at liberty to take it where I see fit. Neither you or anyone else is, w/o my consent.

Hey - it might have taken a bit of time but I got you two retards to admit that you still buy into the conspiracy theory that the election wasn't legitimate, that Trump really won.
...and that is right along side PizzaGate, Sandy Hook was staged, and Trump is a man of the people etc.

Have a nice day, morons.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

No stupid.

this thread is about

Hey - it might have taken a bit of time but I got you two retards to admit that you still buy into the conspiracy theory that the election wasn't legitimate, that Trump really won.
...and that is right along side PizzaGate, Sandy Hook was staged, and Trump is a man of the people etc.

Have a nice day, morons.
You didn't get me to admit anything other than the fact that you are a spineless cretin scumbag who hates our troops.

try again, hollowbust.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMFAO! holifaggit is like a normal, everyday transvestite. Unhappy when everyone disagrees with him, unhappy when everyone agrees with him! :LMAO:
:Sad: