One Officer Was Not Derelict in His Duty

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Notice how this thread only serves to show how fair minded and level headed conservatives really are.

Her death, while tragic, was a direct result of her own poor choices. There is no doubt she was in the wrong and there is no doubt this officer was yelling commands at her to discontinue her actions. She chose not to and it cost her her life. Very unfortunate but very predictable. And as a result you wont see us taking to the street to attack innocent people, we won't be burning down businesses, we wont be attacking police or causing any of the other civil unrest on behalf of this great patriot that you libtard jackasses are famous for when some career criminal is killed under questionable circumstances.

The officer being exonerated is a just outcome

I think she was going nuts cuz her business was failing.

She took out a 169% loan to keep her business afloat.

She's clearly someone who couldn't make the transition to civilian life.

Maybe she should've stayed in the military, eventually got her pension.

Babiit was someone who spent too much time in a secure environment of military life, but couldn't make it 'on the Outside'.
Great analysis buddy.

Now go grab a cookie.

That's what Maher stated in one of his shows.

...Unlike Maher, I'm not choosing any side or politicizing the situation.

But clearly, her life was unravelling & her charging of the capitaol was out of desperation.

She was going nuts, totally outta control.

So in that regard, I felt sorry for her.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
..what you wrote is that the dead putinist was a great patriot.

You don't consider 14 years of dedicated service in the airforce to be patriotic? TEll us Moar!
What I know is that she committed treason. Apparently her years of service didn't instill a sense of loyalty to her country in her.

Ever notice when Stubby posts something stupid. Dovey is right there to lick up the dirty that the dwarf dribbled on the floor? I believe you’re smarter Dovey

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You don't consider 14 years of dedicated service in the airforce to be patriotic? TEll us Moar!
What I know is that she committed treason. Apparently her years of service didn't instill a sense of loyalty to her country in her.

Ever notice when Stubby posts something stupid. Dovey is right there to lick up the dirty that the dwarf dribbled on the floor? I believe you’re smarter Dovey
Pedophile says what?

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

No - it it's.
No Trumptard is smart.
At least the ones like lokturd are honest enough in stating he supported Trump because he represented maintenance of the status quo - white rule/corporate rule (his own aggrandizement and enrichment).
..but some are so abjectly stupid as to believe that Trump was somehow going to advocate for the common man, well - their stupidity is boundless.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Notice how this thread only serves to show how fair minded and level headed conservatives really are.

Her death, while tragic, was a direct result of her own poor choices. There is no doubt she was in the wrong and there is no doubt this officer was yelling commands at her to discontinue her actions. She chose not to and it cost her her life. Very unfortunate but very predictable. And as a result you wont see us taking to the street to attack innocent people, we won't be burning down businesses, we wont be attacking police or causing any of the other civil unrest on behalf of this great patriot that you libtard jackasses are famous for when some career criminal is killed under questionable circumstances.

And of course the pandemic recession only exacerbated her financial problems.

Babiit was someone who spent too much time in a secure environment of military life, but couldn't make it 'on the Outside'.

I really want you to think long and hard about what you just said because you just might start making connections.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I really want you to think long and hard about what you just said because you just might start making connections.
Doubt that

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Notice how libtards avoid the pertinent points even when they themselves have inteoduced them into the convo

very telling

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well Dovey, I remember once when I lost my job, i was in debt and I borrowed from some PayDay Services places t pay the rent. I think it was a similar interest rate. I was in debt about $2,000. I was borrowing from one service to pay the other. Kinda like 'Rob Peter to Pay Paul'. Anyways, I bounced back, managed to find another job and pay off these creditors/high interest loans, staveed off eviction. So I understand the kinda stress she was undere. Only in her case, it was probably hundreds f thousands of dollars, eh?

I think when a person is under a rock like that, they feel their world caving in.

And in a sense it is, because if they lose it all in the States, they more than likely end up becomin homeless or some awful fate like that.

Perhaps she had nowhere else to to turn for help?

Or couldn't admit it to others?

Any event, I suspect there were some PTSD issues going on with her from all that time spent in the military.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well Dovey, I remember once when I lost my job, i was in debt and I borrowed from some PayDay Services places t pay the rent. I think it was a similar interest rate. I was in debt about $2,000. I was borrowing from one service to pay the other. Kinda like 'Rob Peter to Pay Paul'. Anyways, I bounced back, managed to find another job and pay off these creditors/high interest loans, staveed off eviction. So I understand the kinda stress she was undere. Only in her case, it was probably hundreds f thousands of dollars, eh?

I think when a person is under a rock like that, they feel their world caving in.

And in a sense it is, because if they lose it all in the States, they more than likely end up becomin homeless or some awful fate like that.

Any event, I suspect there were some PTSD issues going on with her from all that time spent in the military.

Perhaps shes just one of 75 plus million, Joe.

75 plus million sick of the government fucking their life. You think?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm not in a position to comment on what 70 million Americans are going through and why they vote the way they do.

I just felt sorry for that woman and could understand a bit of what she was going through.

That her financial sistuation was destroying her inside and she couldn't take it anymore.

I do however, make note how certain Right leaning people in this forum previously rejoiced on the creation/entrenchment of a billionaire class in America, which ends up oppressing the Middle Class. Even liberal/left wing websites noted this discrepancy.

ie - All these tech biollionaires have more money and more power than many countries around the world.

And then they ended up ganging up on the Right in America and shutting down Parler and otheer websites.

And then they end up fucking around the masses like you've described.

Like...hasn't it dawned on people in America that perhaps it's time to tax these buggers, take a large portion of their wealth away from them and disribute it to the masses so they don't end up oppressing them like they currently do?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'm not in a position to comment on what 70 million Americans are going through and why they vote the way they do.

I just felt sorry for that woman and could understand a bit of what she was going through.

That her financial sistuation was destroying her inside and she couldn't take it anymore.

I do however, make note how certain Right leaning people in this forum previously rejoiced on the creation/entrenchment of a billionaire class in America, which ends up oppressing the Middle Class. Even liberal/left wing websites noted this discrepancy.

ie - All these tech biollionaires have more money and more power than many countries around the world.

And then they ended up ganging up on the Right in America and shutting down Parler and otheer websites.

Like...hasn't it dawned on people in America that perhaps it's time to tax these buggers, take a large portion of their wealth away from them and disribute it to the masses so they don't end up oppressing them like they currently do?
Perhaps it was the democratic policies destroying her state that led to her momentary lapse in good judgement

All the more reason for all of us to universally condemn cretins like holiday for cheering her death while shitting all over her 14 years worth of patriotic service.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Perhaps it was the democratic policies destroying her state that led to her momentary lapse in good judgement

All the more reason for all of us to universally condemn cretins like holiday for cheering her death while shitting all over her 14 years worth of patriotic service.

Well I seem to remember how you were staunchly against taxing billionaires at SG.

Only probelm now is these billionaires are 'prog liberal' types who end up bullying and censoring people on the Right.

Now shoe is on the other foot.

That's why I think they need to redistributee the wealth in America.

If not during their lifetimes, certainly when they die, and force them to pass it on to others.

I think excessive concentration of wealth is stranglig America.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well I seem to remember how you were staunchly against taxing billionaires at SG.

Only probelm now is these billionaires are 'prog liberal' types who end up bullying and censoring people on the Right.

If not during their lifetimes, certainly when they die, and force them to pass it on to others.

Who are the people who make more than 400k?

Btw....the billionaires are just gonna use the tax loop holes that democrat policies provide for them. Thats why all the elites back Biden. Trump used the same loopholes.

All that's gonna happen is everyone will pay higher taxes and costs will rise(tax landlords, rents raise....et).

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I am?

hmmmm.

go pull up one of those posts and lets discuss it in another topic.

This thread is dedicated to HOliday's vehement hatred for our patriotic service members in the armed forces

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Btw....the billionaires are just gonna use the tax loop holes that democrat policies provide for them. Thats why all the elites back Biden. Trump used the same loopholes.

All that's gonna happen is everyone will pay higher taxes and costs will rise(tax landlords, rents raise....et).

Y'know Dovey, the wealthy in America have had this unnatural 'tax holiday' from the day since 1980.

I remember when Reagan cmae into office, he slashed taxes in the US, deficits skyrocket, social services were slashed in America, and the standard of living in America for the middle class declined.

this whole idea of creating a small bunch of 1%ers at the expense of the masses is a sham.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Y'know Dovey, the wealthy in America have had this unnatural 'tax holiday' from the day since 1980.

I remember when Reagan cmae into office, he slashed taxes in the US, deficits skyrocket, social services were slashed in America, and the standard of living in America for the middle class declined.

this whole idea of creating a small bunch of 1%ers at the expense of the masses is a sham.

When taxes get raised, the uber wealthy get loopholes and it's the rest of us who pay higher taxes.

And if you tax them more without loopholes they just leave and take their jobs with them, leaving tons of people unemployed.

Biden wants to raise taxes on everyone at 400k .....when rent goes up, people will need government assistance. Taxes pay for that assistance. So on so forth until the poor are more poor, the middle class is gone and the wealthy are more wealthy.

It's not just rent obviously but with pretty much everything. Our energy costs are going to go way up, as well.

Life just got a lot more expensive here and tens of thousands of jobs are gone.....more jobs will be gone as well.

I have a friend who was sobbing when Biden won, her family now has no income.

Can you please explain to me exactly why you support this by "leaning left"? What is so attractive about the hate, the intolerance and the massive destruction of peoples lives that you guys cannot seem to resist?

Why should people who couldnt afford to pay for themselves to go through college pay for someone elses education?

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Excellent post, Joe - and 100% correct.
Reagan is the one who got this whole bullshit bubble economy transfer of wealth going,
and until Trump I regarded him as the worst president in the history of the United States (honors to Bush 41 and especially 43). Fact is of course that none of the office holders since have sought in earnest to reverse course until 45 just removed all barriers to the syphoning of wealth from the consumer class to the corporate class and billionaire class.
..and yet - you can find people no further away than here who will defend Trump as a man of the people fighting the injustice of corporatocracy.
The only corporations he fights against are those who allow the open refutiation of his propaganda and his calls for the violent overthrow of the US government.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Excellent post, Joe - and 100% correct.
Reagan is the one who got this whole bullshit bubble economy transfer of wealth going,
and until Trump I regarded him as the worst president in the history of the United States (honors to Bush 41 and especially 43). Fact is of course that none of the office holders since have sought in earnest to reverse course until 45 just removed all barriers to the syphoning of wealth from the consumer class to the corporate class and billionaire class.
..and yet - you can find people no further away than here you will defend Trump as a man of the people fighting the injustice or corporatocracy.
The only corporations he fights against are those who allow the open refutiation of his propaganda and his calls for the violent overthrow of the US government.

Ffs. All the corporatists are on YOUR side. Yours.

You spew the same anti Trump bullshit the corporate media drills into your brain. You've been completely brainwashed to think you are on the side of the people while you applaud an establishment corporate media narrative that is designed to stomp on our liberties(domestic terror laws) and you dont care one bit your overlords are causing hundreds of thousands of Americans to have no income.

You are nothing but a boomer establishment shill LARPing on the internet all raging with the machine. All celebrating the death of a veteran because she went to protest your precious scum bag politicains

You want 75 plus million working Americans to sit down and stfu while your preferred establishment shit bags take away jobs, go start more wars and sell us all out.

Stop pretending. You are an enemy of regular working people. Nothing but a bootlicking establishment shill.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I love the way Homoday wants so badly for the subject to change from his loathsome hatred for our brave military to something/ anything, else

I think he's ready to suck Joe's cock in a fit of overwhelming gratitude.

lolz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love the way Homoday wants so badly for the subject to change from his loathsome hatred for our brave military to something/ anything, else

I think he's ready to suck Joe's cock in a fit of overwhelming gratitude.

lolz

People like HollowBrain hate anyone who defends a truly diverse, live and let live society of individual liberty and prosperity.

He wants people to be subjected to state slavery. To make citizens property of the state. Even if he doesnt consciously realize that.

He is a weak minded fuck nugget whose well installed hate trigger has been pulled so no matter who gets stomped on, if it's his ideological opponent, he is completely fine weaponizing the government against them.

And he sucks dick for antifa pamphlets and preparation H. I seen him.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I see someone here saying the only solution to corporatocracy is to tax only the consumer class and leave the wealthy and corporations alone. Yes - we mustn't upset them or they'll take their ball and go home.
. You know, the better parasites know better than to kill their hosts. Leave the consumer class with no money and the corporations die. The businessman and the consumer are in a symbiotic relationship which is balanced when healthy. What people like Trump have tried to do is kill the consumer (and done a damn good job of it too) - which is counterproductive, but then he never was a good businessman...Make a great used car salesman though.

. Trumptards, just admit you got hoodwinked. You got bamboozled
ya got sold a bill-a-goods.
... or
admit you are totally on board with white supremacy, mass transfer of wealth to the wealthy
destruction of the natural environment, and corporate control of government.

PS: LoLz - some of the caterwauling to the north of this post is truly hilarious.

Link to any of it if it's true. :LMAO:

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A whole shit ton of propaganda bullshit. That's what you see.

Right idiot.....all the corporate elites all endorsed Biden because they are all so fucking generous and voting against their interest!

They are leading the revolution. DUH!

Just keep spitting all the stuff the CORPORATE media inserts in your skull cavity. We are clearly all russian bots/putanists.

So when you defeat us putanists and we are sent to gallows or re education camps, you gonna get started taking down the ogilarchs who are funding your entire platform? Think you'll be able to do that with government approved guns and having dissent labeled domestic terror?

Dumb ass.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
..and that's how you troll the wannbe troll folks

you press a rat like homoday's face up against the glass so hard with his own piss poor attempt at trolling that he ends up hijacking his own thread just to make the bleeding stop.

Go ahead Dove, smoke that barrel, baby. Daddy's home

tenor.gif

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
..and that's how you troll the wannbe troll folks

you press a rat like homoday's face up against the glass so hard with his own piss poor attempt at trolling that he ends up hijacking his own thread just to make the bleeding stop.

Go ahead Dove, smoke that barrel, baby. Daddy's home
.Yep - yer daddy's home all right.
You two have been smoking this barrel right here for days on end and your just too stupid to realize it.

Troll on trolls - tell us all about how your support of wacky conspiracy theories (QAnon, FauxNews, Bannon, Jones et al), wealthy putinist POTUS', and giving corporations free reign, is how to fight for people's rights.
LoLz - you people are hilarious.

Oh, and lets not forget that people who storm the Capitol Building in defense of all of that bullshit are great patriots.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
You two have been smoking this barrel right here for days on end and your just too stupid to realize it.
you're the one hijacking your own thread just to make the bleeding stop tho

:ROFL:
The thread is about why she got killed.
The reason is because a failed president who couldn't accept defeat in the election incited some very gullible people to storm the capitol. Gullible people - aka trumptards.
I mean I can forgive someone for making a mistake and voting for trump in 2016,
and I certainly won't blame anyone for not voting for Clinton
but to vote for Trump a second time - now that takes a very special kind of zombie.
You, Bigly and Duhv (emphasis on Duh) have admitted to being that special kind of zombie.
You could look it up.

President Trump loves talking about the booming stock market. It's not so clear Wall Street loves him back.

For the first time in a decade, deep-pocketed donors from the halls of finance are giving more money to Democrats than Republicans, according to the Center for Responsive Politics, a research group that tracks money in politics.

"This cycle is the first cycle we've seen in a while where the Democrats in the House and [former Vice President Joe] Biden and even to some extent the Democrats in the Senate are out-raising Republicans," says Sarah Bryner, research director at the Center for Responsive Politics.

Of nearly $800 million donated to politicians by securities firms, banks, real estate companies and their employees by June 30, slightly more than half went to Democrats.

That hardly ever happens. While Wall Street went big for Barack Obama in 2008, it switched back to the GOP following the passage of the Dodd-Frank financial overhaul bill and has been reliably Republican ever since.

That's important, because the finance sector is by far the biggest contributor to political campaigns in the country.

President Trump still has friends in finance, such as private equity's billionaire titan Stephen A. Schwarzman, CEO of Blackstone Group, and discount online brokerage pioneer Charles Schwab. But Republican megadonor Robert Mercer of Renaissance Technologies is giving a lot less to the party this year.

Meanwhile, wallets are opening faster for Democrats this election season than they did in 2016, says Charles Myers, chairman of Signum Global Advisers, who helped raise money for Hillary Clinton four years ago.

"For people to write a $100,000 check, a $250,000 check, that would have been really extraordinary four years ago," Myers says. "Today we're seeing a lot of that."

The stock market may be hitting records, but a lot of people who work in finance have soured on Trump's management style, Myers says.

"People are just exhausted. It's hard to make medium- to long-term capital allocation decisions because you never know what his White House is going to do," he adds.

Andrew Redleaf, founder of the hedge fund company Whitebox Advisors, has been a Republican donor in the past. He gave to the campaign of 2012 presidential candidate Mitt Romney. He calls himself a libertarian conservative who favors free trade and immigration.

This year, he's given money to the Lincoln Project, a group of conservative never-Trumpers who are running scathing ads against the president in swing states.

"I'd like there to be a right-of-center, limited-government party ... which is not the Trumpist Republican Party," Redleaf says.

Redleaf is wary of Democrats and has no particular affection for Biden.

But the former vice president is a known commodity on Wall Street and is widely seen as a more centrist, acceptable alternative to more liberal Democrats who ran for president, such as Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren.

Biden has also been a top recipient of financial industry money for decades as a senator from Delaware, home to financial and credit card companies.

"He's not somebody that the industry is particularly afraid of," Bryner says. "So I think that we would see them kind of hopeful that he would be a more moderating influence, whereas Trump can be quite unpredictable."

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No stupid.

this thread is about

Investigators are recommending no charges against a Capitol Police officer who fatally shot a pro-Trump rioter

according to your own copy pasta job.

To which we all agreed that the police officer should not be charged. But you went all wheeZy and started lubricating your keyboard with snot and tears and proceeded to melt down because no one went off the rails like you tards do when some parasitical criminal leech is killed while in police custody.

So you then had to double down on your piss poor attempt at trolling and display your vehement loathing for our men and women in uniform by shitting all over 14 years of service because of one poor decision.

Sorry cretin, you owned the fuck outta yourself on this thread and anyone with an IQ above room temperature can see that clearly.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

No stupid.

this thread is about

Investigators are recommending no charges against a Capitol Police officer who fatally shot a pro-Trump rioter

according to your own copy pasta job.

To which we all agreed that the police officer should not be charged. But you went all wheeZy and started lubricating your keyboard with snot and tears and proceeded to melt down because no one went off the rails like you tards do when some parasitical criminal leech is killed while in police custody.

So you then had to double down on your piss poor attempt at trolling and display your vehement loathing for our men and women in uniform by shitting all over 14 years of service because of one poor decision.

Sorry cretin, you owned the fuck outta yourself on this thread and anyone with an IQ above room temperature can see that clearly.
That's fine that you agree all of those trumptards should have been shot,
of course later it turns out that you don't agree. In fact you agree with the coup.
You say she is a great patriot when in fact she was a traitor guilty of treason.
Then you go on to defend the reasons she was there, belying that you agree she should have been shot.
...and of course you defend the person who duped her into being there.
Now the course of a thread is that it starts somewhere and has a natural life which takes it to related topics, or a topic in it's totality. You think the only thing that can be talked about is that the officer was not charged? It's my thread, so I'd say I'm the one person who can say what it's to be about.
Everything I discussed is related to why she was there and why she was killed. Her being shot doesn't exist in isolation. Had I started talking about hiking then you might say that I was jacking my thread but then it's my thread so I am at liberty to take it where I see fit. Neither you or anyone else is, w/o my consent.