One Officer Was Not Derelict in His Duty

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
be27c700-2a45-11eb-bbd7-3133ae25e259

Investigators are recommending no charges against a Capitol Police officer who fatally shot a pro-Trump rioter, reports say

Ashley Collman
Updated Tue, February 2, 2021, 7:09 AM

Members of the National Guard at the door where Ashli Babbitt was killed during the Capitol riot.
  • A Capitol Police officer was put on leave for fatally shooting the pro-Trump rioter Ashli Babbitt.
  • Investigators are not recommending the officer be charged,
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    and
    report.
  • The final decision, however, has yet to be made by the Justice Department.
  • Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Capitol riot investigators have recommended no charges for the unnamed Capitol Police officer who fatally shot the rioter
during the January 6 pro-Trump insurrection,
and
reported on Monday, citing sources.
The investigation was carried out by the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia, The Journal reported.

Babbitt in her driver's-license photo.
A final decision has not been made on the matter yet, however, and that decision lies with the Justice Department.
The department did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Insider on Tuesday morning.

Babbitt, a 35-year-old veteran of the Air Force and Air National Guard, was shot dead as she tried to
through a shattered window into the Speaker's Lobby of the Capitol during last month's
She was taken to a hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
Four others died in the riot, including a 42-year-old
who was hit in the head with a
by a rioter. So far, no one has been
in connection to Sicknick's death.

As The Journal noted, there would be a high bar when it comes to any charges for the officer who killed Babbitt. For a conviction, prosecutors would need to prove the officer used excessive force and willfully violated someone's constitutional rights.
Sources told The Journal the officer might have been acting as a last line of defense between the rioters and members of Congress, which could be a justification for using deadly force.

A makeshift memorial for Babbitt in Washington, DC, on January 7. Shannon Stapleton/Reuters
The officer in question was placed on leave while an investigation into Babbitt's death took place, and he is expected to return to his previous status, a fellow Capitol Police officer told The Journal.
The officer, however, is said to be afraid of being retaliated against by Trump supporters, according to The Journal.
The incident remains under investigation by the Washington Metropolitan Police, the US Attorney's Office in Washington, DC, and civil-rights prosecutors, as is custom for shootings involving the Capitol Police, according to CNN.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He was told to hold that line, he had his gun out, she advanced through that line and was shot and killed. Not much else to say about that situation other than never advance on someone holding you at gunpoint.

What IS noteworthy though is a cunt like holigay being hysterical about some fukin drugged out jigaboo taking a massive overdose and complaining about not being able to breathe because he was having a heart attack while being subdued by a cop. Lets be clear, that dumb nigger killed himself, the cop did nothing wrong. Yet as you see, no fucks given for a white woman who was ACTUALLY killed by a cop vs full on rioting and cop killing for a subhuman dirtbag who SHOULD have been shot by the cops decades before.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Holiday seems to get excited watching real military vets get gunned down

why is that?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Notice how this thread only serves to show how fair minded and level headed conservatives really are.

Her death, while tragic, was a direct result of her own poor choices. There is no doubt she was in the wrong and there is no doubt this officer was yelling commands at her to discontinue her actions. She chose not to and it cost her her life. Very unfortunate but very predictable. And as a result you wont see us taking to the street to attack innocent people, we won't be burning down businesses, we wont be attacking police or causing any of the other civil unrest on behalf of this great patriot that you libtard jackasses are famous for when some career criminal is killed under questionable circumstances.

The officer being exonerated is a just outcome

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
..great patriot (?)
Where is she a great patriot...Moscow?
The shame of it all is that all, every last one, of these America hating putinists weren't gatling gunned into oblivion.
.At least this one officer did his job defending Truth, Justice, and the American Way.
Served in the airforce for 14 years

Good to see you think so little of the brave men and women in uniform

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
..great patriot (?)
The shame of it all is that all, every last one, of these America hating putinists weren't gatling gunned into oblivion.
.At least this one officer did his job defending Truth, Justice, and the American Way.

Currently she's dead for having taken part in an attempted violent coup of the United States government.
I don't care what any of those people did years ago
what they were doing was carrying out an anti-American, putinist agenda at the urging and under the direction of the treasonous, failed president Trump.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
..great patriot (?)

Currently she's dead for having taken part in an attempted violent coup of the United States government.
what they were doing was carrying out an anti-American, putinist agenda at the urging and under the direction of the treasonous, failed president Trump.
so american servicemen sacrifices mean nothing to you.

GOt it

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
..great patriot (?)

GOt it
She wasn't acting as an American serviceperson, or under the direction of her superiors in the military.
She was acting under the direction of a foreign agent.
The price of treason is death.
Her sentence and execution is complete.
Many more to follow.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
..great patriot (?)

GOt it
She wasn't acting as an American serviceperson, or under the direction of her superiors in the military.
Many more to follow.
But you said what she did in the past means nothing. So basically what sacrifices american service men and women have made means nothing to you

English, do you speak it?

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
..great patriot (?)

GOt it
Many more to follow.
But you said what she did in the past means nothing. So basically what sacrifices american service men and women have made means nothing to you

She was in the service, so she gets a pass for any crime she commits. Otay, Buttweet.

PS: you trumptards shouldn't quote lines from movies delivered by actors, directed by directors, written by writers that you hate because...Hollywood Elites.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
..great patriot (?)

GOt it
Many more to follow.

He has to do a lot of mental gymnastics to hold on to his bullshit world view that everyone who opposes the establishment is an "anti Amercan putanist" and that protest was an "attempted coup".

Facts dont matter. Objectivity doesnt matter. He is so brainwashed into the system that he would probably kill for it if he could still move fast enough.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
..great patriot (?)

GOt it
Many more to follow.

She was in the service, so she gets a pass for any crime she commits. Otay, Buttweet.
um... are you too stupid to understand my simple phrase "THe officer being exonerated is a just outcome"

Should I append a bouncing ball to my posts or draw stick figures to get your low brain cell count to assimilate what I said?

YOu're trying to troll, and that's kinda cute, watching a monkey with disabilities try, but do try harder next time

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
..great patriot (?)

GOt it
Many more to follow.

PS: you trumptards shouldn't quote lines from movies delivered by actors, directed by directors, written by writers that you hate because...Hollywood Elites.

We dont actually hate people, though.

You are just brainwashed. You are the one who holds people in "contempt" because they dont like the harmful policies the establishment crams on the public. And what's more is you are dumb enough to think "repukes" are somehow worse when they are the same.....and you are completely indoctrinated.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
..great patriot (?)

GOt it
Many more to follow.

He has to do a lot of mental gymnastics to hold on to his bullshit world view that everyone who opposes the establishment is an "anti Amercan putanist" and that protest was an "attempted coup".

Facts dont matter. Objectivity doesnt matter. He is so brainwashed into the system that he would probably kill for it if he could still move fast enough.
It's far worse than that when he tries to climb out of the hole he's dug for himself via this piss poor attempt at trolling

I clearly said she was in the wrong but did indicate it was tragic to see a Vet get gunned down due to poor choices. He seems to revel in the fact that she was gunned down like a dog, which seems to indicate a very clear hostility to the brave men and women in uniform.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You'll never understand what it means to fight for something you believe in.. Because you are a sheep, a follower.. I have no doubt, if we were somehow invaded.. You'd cower into a corner instead of fight. Either that, or you'd join the other side to save your own neck.. So no.. I don't expect you to show some mercy for someone protesting for what they saw as an injustice. You're a coward, plain and simple :/

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
..great patriot (?)

GOt it
Many more to follow.

um... are you too stupid to understand my simple phrase "THe officer being exonerated is a just outcome"

Should I append a bouncing ball to my posts or draw stick figures to get your low brain cell count to assimilate what I said?

YOu're trying to troll, and that's kinda cute, watching a monkey with disabilities try, but do try harder next time
..what you wrote is that the dead putinist was a great patriot.
btw - American/America should be capitalized.
The reason you write it in lower case is obviously because, as a putinist, you have no respect for America.
Seemingly little things like that are giveaways to your true point of view.
It's much like when I write muslim.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
These liberals really do seem to hate our brave men and women in uniform.

Case in point, look how quickly Biden opted to send them into harms way over in Syria.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
You people are so filled with self contempt that when you want to insult others you accuse them of what you yourselves are guilty.

LoLz at you people. :LMAO:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
..great patriot (?)

GOt it
Many more to follow.

It's far worse than that when he tries to climb out of the hole he's dug for himself via this piss poor attempt at trolling

I clearly said she was in the wrong but did indicate it was tragic to see a Vet get gunned down due to poor choices. He seems to revel in the fact that she was gunned down like a dog, which seems to indicate a very clear hostility to the brave men and women in uniform.

He does this because he doesnt even know why he hates what he thinks is the "other side".

That's the goal of propaganda. It gets people to have strong emotional responses and makes them easily manipulated and likely to accept things they never normally would have.

If the corporate media repeats "insurrection", "deadly insurrection", "attempted coup" and then slaps "that left 5 people dead and many injured" into every story released on this. .. .it works. Sadly.

Most people are not gonna think critically. They wont look at what insurrection really is, or what a coup is. They wont into the details of any of the deaths. They are being molded to view it like that so when laws get passed to "tackle domestic terror", the public has already been primed and groomed to accept military action against our own civilians. Or accept prosecution of our own people if they dissent against the government.

These are the SAME propaganda tactics that were used by nazis, btw. That's exactly how Hitler got Germany on board with wars and killing the Jews. Germans really believed the Jews were their enemy, destroying their country.

You knows its thick too, when you try to point it out to your fellow peasents and they turn on you. Look at how he talks about other Americans who oppose his left side.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You people are so filled with self contempt that when you want to insult others you accuse them of what you yourselves are guilty.

LoLz at you people. :LMAO:
Would a pair of rollerskates help to expedite your shameless back pedal?

I'm a man of God and always ready to help

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
..great patriot (?)

GOt it
Many more to follow.

He does this because he doesnt even know why he hates what he thinks is the "other side".

That's the goal of propaganda. It gets people to have strong emotional responses and makes them easily manipulated and likely to accept things they never normally would have.

If the corporate media repeats "insurrection", "deadly insurrection", "attempted coup" and then slaps "that left 5 people dead and many injured" into every story released on this. .. .it works. Sadly.

Most people are not gonna think critically. They wont look at what insurrection really is, or what a coup is. They wont into the details of any of the deaths. They are being molded to view it like that so when laws get passed to "tackle domestic terror", the public has already been primed and groomed to accept military action against our own civilians. Or accept prosecution of our own people if they dissent against the government.

These are the SAME propaganda tactics that were used by nazis, btw. That's exactly how Hitler got Germany on board with wars and killing the Jews. Germans really believed the Jews were their enemy, destroying their country.

You knows its thick too, when you try to point it out to your fellow peasents and they turn on you.
I'm getting a real kick out of the continued RUssia regurgitation.

it's like the puppeteers are getting lazy on the job and simply put these drones on perpetual repeat

it's cute

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
..great patriot (?)

GOt it
Many more to follow.

You knows its thick too, when you try to point it out to your fellow peasents and they turn on you.
I'm getting a real kick out of the continued RUssia regurgitation.

it's like the puppeteers are getting lazy on the job and simply put these drones on perpetual repeat

it's cute

The Qanon insanity helps this process as well.

Get the opposition spewing mad nonsense and sitting home "trusting the plan".

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You don't consider 14 years of dedicated service in the airforce to be patriotic? TEll us Moar!
What I know is that she committed treason. Apparently her years of service didn't instill a sense of loyalty to her country in her.
But you don't consider 14 years of dedicated service to be patriotic. GOt it.

Is it the fact that you were born lacking a spine personally that makes you hate our brave men and women so much or do you simply relive your contempt every time you are forced to snap on your prosthetic testicles?

Asking for a friend, of course

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You don't consider 14 years of dedicated service in the airforce to be patriotic? TEll us Moar!
What I know is that she committed treason. Apparently her years of service didn't instill a sense of loyalty to her country in her.

Yes yes, Hollowbrain. People who dissent, protest and oppose the politicains are treasonous. They need to kiss the ring of the ogilarchy or go to the gallows.

If anyone has a problem with the government, they need to burn down poor communities......not scare AOC. Got it.