One Officer Was Not Derelict in His Duty

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So how's that Stolen Election thing going?
Have you all stopped the steal yet?

................................................... :LOL2:
Awweee.. how cute. You're just now starting to realize your piss poor attempts at trolling should have ceased the minute we all agreed the officer was not guilty of a crime for shooting this great patriot. She was in the wrong. We said that. Clearly.

But you didn't, primarily because you lack the intelligence to be anything but a puppet lackey with a simple grin on your face 24/7 and now as a consequence we will all laugh at your grimaced moon face pressed up against a window as we take turns raping you mercilessly with a cactus for your shameless contempt for our brave men and women in uniform

you did this to yourself

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Maybe one of you genius' can splain me a thing.
.How can anyone be sooooo stupid that they are both an anti-corporatist
. and a Trump supporter (as some of you claim to be).

I mean - did you really think Trump was going to rein in corporate greed?

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Awweee.. how cute. You're just now starting to realize your piss poor attempts at trolling should have ceased the minute we all agreed the officer was not guilty of a crime for shooting this great patriot. She was in the wrong. We said that. Clearly.

But you didn't, primarily because you lack the intelligence to be anything but a puppet lackey with a simple grin on your face 24/7 and now as a consequence we will all laugh at your grimaced moon face pressed up against a window as we take turns raping you mercilessly with a cactus for your shameless contempt for our brave men and women in uniform

you did this to yourself
Running from your comment that she was a great patriot?
All of those others who stormed the Capitol Building were great patriots also though.
They were taking back the government from the ones who stole the election, right?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Can we get a better and more capable version of libtard around here?

The models we have are defective like scratched records

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you did this to yourself
All of those others who stormed the Capitol Building were great patriots also though.
They were taking back the government from the ones who stole the election, right?
The others were never brought up in this conversation.

Just her.

And I said she was a great patriot who made a bad choice.

I'm sorry if I used multi-syllable words that confused you in the process. I should have been more understanding of your various handicaps

But hey, we all got to see how much you hate the men and women who serve our country tho. THat was pretty interesting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe one of you genius' can splain me a thing.
.How can anyone be sooooo stupid that they are both an anti-corporatist
. and a Trump supporter (as some of you claim to be).

I mean - did you really think Trump was going to rein in corporate greed?

Well Hollowbrain why dont you explain why you think otherwise when you are the one who has fallen right in line with the corporate elite?

Have you noticed they are all on your side yet? You are even running up on us with the latest corporate media vomit.

You really are lost. Maybe try real hard to entertain the fact that the "repukes" are the same gotdamn thing as your DNC savoirs. That there is a very good reason so many people are going against them.

Or be a good little paper trained establishment pet and keep calling us all "putanists". I mean you are dumb enough to believe corporate establishment propaganda about Russia and "collusion".

You are trained and brainwashed and wouldnt get it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Tell us Hoboday, which branch of our beloved military do you hold the most hatred for?

Is it the airforce?

or do you simply hate women in the airforce?

Lets get to the bottom of this

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Was the election stolen, Bigly,
or
was the result a legitimate registering of the American voter's rejection of a failed president?
I'm sorry hollowbrain, you're going to have to start another thread to discuss that.

This thread is about your contempt for our brave men and women in uniform.

No conversation diversions will be allowed.

sincerely, Your better.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

you did this to yourself

Just her.

I'm sorry if I used multi-syllable words that confused you in the process. I should have been more understanding of your various handicaps

But hey, we all got to see how much you hate the men and women who serve our country tho. THat was pretty interesting.

They could have tackled her. They really didnt have to use deadly force. But yeah. People were allowed to go inside the Capitol so the whole thing just stinks.

It's sad.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you did this to yourself

Just her.

They could have tackled her. They really didnt have to use deadly force. But yeah. People were allowed to go inside the Capitol so the whole thing just stinks.

It's sad.
It is sad. but sadder still to see a chickenshit worm like Spinelessday advocate such hatred for brave men and women who serve our country

it's sickening to watch cowards like him judge people who are a thousand times braver than he'll ever be

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

you did this to yourself

Just her.

She isn't a great patriot. No one committing a violent act at the behest of a wannabe dictator in the United States is a great patriot, Bigly.
Make no excuses for a pile of filth like those people.

Awww - they got duped by a charlatan, a huckster.
Well - so did 74 million other morons
and they are all accountable for the miserable state this country is in.

This means you, Trumptards.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Was the election stolen, Bigly,
or
was the result a legitimate registering of the American voter's rejection of a failed president?

I dont know why you wont ask Bernie Sanders, he had primaries stolen twice.

Or ask Warren ....who was openly opposed to the election software long before this incident.

President Trump did fail, he failed to serve the establishment agenda and he instead represented the working people if the country.

The fact you can even try to say otherwise after Biden destroyed jobs, energy, insulin all in a week to serve corporate interests....just shows how indoctrinated you are.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you did this to yourself

Just her.

She isn't a great patriot. No one committing a violent act at the behest of a wannabe dictator in the United States is a great patriot, Bigly.

In otherwords the 14 years of dedicated service to our country mean jack shit to you

you said that already

why you wish to repeat your failures as a troll and a human being defy logic tho

but do carry on

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

you did this to yourself

Just her.

It's sad.
It is sad. but sadder still to see a chickenshit worm like Spinelessday advocate such hatred for brave men and women who serve our country

it's sickening to watch cowards like him judge people who are a thousand times braver than he'll ever be

Well he is a puppet warrior of the system and wants to make sure no one defies those corporatists.

Now that the elite is back in charge and wants to punish us, he will bark at all the naughty putanists that attacked the status quo. Loyalty to the country to him is loyalty to the establishment....not the people. 14 years of service mean nothing because she betrayed his overlords.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

you did this to yourself

Just her.

Translation: "you guys all went against the corporate elitest ran establishment system and push back against a government that hasnt served or represented your interest in decades. Because of this, you are all treasonists. Now STFU and kiss the ring while your jobs are destroyed, your taxes are raised, wars are continued and our overlords get wealthier"

*belch* yeah that's gonna be a problem.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Was the election stolen, Trumptards?
or are you QAnon?
^^^^^ holoday desperately wants to distance himself from his obvious contempt for our brave men and women in uniform.

Cowards being cowardly I say
Just say the Election was valid in its result.
How hard could it be?
On a scale of one to 10... 10 being you want to see them eaten by zombies, how much do you hate our brave men and women in uniform?

and why?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
So finally. An answer
Nobody believes that the election was legitimate.

Well, I disagree - only brainwashed trumptards believe it wasn't legitimate. QAnon have spoke.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So finally. An answer

Well, I disagree - only brainwashed trumptards believe it wasn't legitimate. QAnon have spoke.
and only spineless cowards who hold contempt for our military cheer the death of a patriot who made one bad choice in her life.

just sayin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So finally. An answer

and only spineless cowards who hold contempt for our military cheer the death of a patriot who made one bad choice in her life.

just sayin

He is trained to go to Qanoners. They love foreign interference when it serves their anti American agenda.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So finally. An answer

just sayin

He is trained to go to Qanoners. They love foreign interference when it serves their anti American agenda.
I think he just hates the fact that this young lady was born with something he lacks. A spine.

The jellyfish he is

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Notice how this thread only serves to show how fair minded and level headed conservatives really are.

Her death, while tragic, was a direct result of her own poor choices. There is no doubt she was in the wrong and there is no doubt this officer was yelling commands at her to discontinue her actions. She chose not to and it cost her her life. Very unfortunate but very predictable. And as a result you wont see us taking to the street to attack innocent people, we won't be burning down businesses, we wont be attacking police or causing any of the other civil unrest on behalf of this great patriot that you libtard jackasses are famous for when some career criminal is killed under questionable circumstances.

The officer being exonerated is a just outcome

I think she was going nuts cuz her business was failing.

She took out a 169% loan to keep her business afloat.

And of course the pandemic recession only exacerbated her financial problems.

She's clearly someone who couldn't make the transition to civilian life.

Maybe she should've stayed in the military, eventually got her pension.

Babiit was someone who spent too much time in a secure environment of military life, but couldn't make it 'on the Outside'.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Notice how this thread only serves to show how fair minded and level headed conservatives really are.

Her death, while tragic, was a direct result of her own poor choices. There is no doubt she was in the wrong and there is no doubt this officer was yelling commands at her to discontinue her actions. She chose not to and it cost her her life. Very unfortunate but very predictable. And as a result you wont see us taking to the street to attack innocent people, we won't be burning down businesses, we wont be attacking police or causing any of the other civil unrest on behalf of this great patriot that you libtard jackasses are famous for when some career criminal is killed under questionable circumstances.

The officer being exonerated is a just outcome

I think she was going nuts cuz her business was failing.

She took out a 169% loan to keep her business afloat.

She's clearly someone who couldn't make the transition to civilian life.

Maybe she should've stayed in the military, eventually got her pension.

Babiit was someone who spent too much time in a secure environment of military life, but couldn't make it 'on the Outside'.
Great analysis buddy.

Now go grab a cookie.