Only poorly educated low achievers know the trooth! Candace said so!

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️
240309197_10160334965131554_5780880344714355514_n.jpg

:daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shes right.

"Education Is the State's Greatest Tool for Propaganda - Foundation for Economic Education"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And your approach to this discussion shows it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin's is feeling better and back on a cock sucking roll

I thought we almost lost here to severe butt pangs yesterday

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I do somewhat disagree with Owens on this.

To some degree this is an instance of "correlation is not causation".

I think part of the reason we are seeing so many university and college graduates being so susceptible to brainwashing propaganda is that you no longer have to be very intelligent to attend university and college.

And there seems to be an increase in "liberal arts" type programs, which require very little critical thinking from student to achieve academic success. They basically listen to lessons and regurgitate the information, much of which is theoretical.

A lot of educated people are susceptible to brainwashing propaganda because they are not very bright to begin with. But, I do agree that with at least some of them, their education has given them a false sense of confidence in their own critical thinking abilities.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This is true.

I mean, look at Lily. She graduated college and she couldn't outsmart a sudden burst of goat flatulence

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I do somewhat disagree with Owens on this.

To some degree this is an instance of "correlation is not causation".

I think part of the reason we are seeing so many university and college graduates being so susceptible to brainwashing propaganda is that you no longer have to be very intelligent to attend university and college.

And there seems to be an increase in "liberal arts" type programs, which require very little critical thinking from student to achieve academic success. They basically listen to lessons and regurgitate the information, much of which is theoretical.

A lot of educated people are susceptible to brainwashing propaganda because they are not very bright to begin with. But, I do agree that with at least some of them, their education has given them a false sense of confidence in their own critical thinking abilities.

It's because the leftwing ideology and culture in enmeshed with university life.

They are not exposed to other ways of viewing things or other stances, they dont hear other arguments and they are groomed to view opposition to their ideology as evil. They are not taught HOW to critically think.

It's just another example of the fascism in America.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Do you think a degree in "queer dance studies" might have anything to do with it?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
do realize Candace is University Educated, right?

So am I.

You need to understand that Candace Owens and most people on Twitter will make overly-generalized statements because of character limitations. So when she says "people that are academically accomplished", she means "many people that are academically accomplished".

I tend to speak more precisely, but it is understood on Twitter that most people will leave out qualifiers like "In General" or "Often".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I see the poorly educated under achievers are awake!

And you dimwits do realize Candace is University Educated, right?

See this is what shes talking about. She said "most susceptible". She didnt say "everyone" who is academically accomplished will become brainwashed.

Also by saying "poorly educated" and "under achievers" you just insulted the entire working class.

Which is exactly why you fuckers need to stop pretending you are heros and advocates for the working class and the poor. We dont WANT fucking socailism. We want your government penises out of our lives.

Sheesh.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
do realize Candace is University Educated, right?

So am I.

You need to understand that Candace Owens and most people on Twitter will make overly-generalized statements because of character limitations. So when she says "people that are academically accomplished", she means "many people that are academically accomplished".

I tend to speak more precisely, but it is understood on Twitter that most people will leave out qualifiers like "In General" or "Often".
Admin is far too stupid to get all that.

Say something like "if you were busy sucking a cock, and then you thought about sucking another cock, could you perhaps fit two cocks in your mouth simultaneously and if two cocks could fit in your mouth simultaneously would there be any pleasure leftover for your asshole"

that'll really get his brain juices flowing

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Admin's idea of "under achieving" is sucking one dick.

And "meeting expectations" is sucking two dicks.

And "over achieving" is sucking two dicks while getting fucked in the ass.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And "graduation" is

A lemon party with 5 dicks and a gerbil

lube is optional

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Educated elites" like Admin here may be "academically accomplished" but that doesnt really MEAN anything.

It means they spent a lot of money and passed a bunch of courses. ANY ONE can do that if they are priviledged enough to have the resources and support.

They have academic knowledge in whatever scope they studied. And....they are also groomed into whatever ideologies or campus culture they were enmeshed in.

What they DONT have is wisdom and street smarts. Universities are cranking out narcissistic, intolerant leftwing activists with extreme degrees of Dunning-Kruger who have no empathy.

"Studies Show a 40% Decline in Empathy Among College Students – Twenty One Toys"

I'm sure this study isnt exactly a surprise. We see it with our "educated" leftards right here at BF.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Educated elites" like Admin here may be "academically accomplished" but that doesnt really MEAN anything.

It means they spent a lot of money and passed a bunch of courses. ANY ONE can do that if they are priviledged enough to have the resources and support.

They have academic knowledge in whatever scope they studied. And....they are also groomed into whatever ideologies or campus culture they were enmeshed in.

What they DONT have is wisdom and street smarts. Universities are cranking out narcissistic, intolerant leftwing activists with extreme degrees of Dunning-Kruger who have no empathy.

"Studies Show a 40% Decline in Empathy Among College Students – Twenty One Toys"

I'm sure this study isnt exactly a surprise. We see it with our "educated" leftards right here at BF.

Dove: I didn't go to college because I wasn't "privileged".

What a complete crock of shit.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL someone who has never set foot on a University Campus is telling us what is wrong with the system.

comedy-comedia.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL someone who has never set foot on a University Campus is telling what is wrong with the system.

comedy-comedia.gif

You "privileged" bastard you!

I privileged myself by working my way through university.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOL someone who has never set foot on a University Campus is telling what is wrong with the system.

comedy-comedia.gif

Yeah right?

Only people who have set foot on university campuses know anything.

Everyone is just teh dumbz!!

Pretty sure the study was done by university grads, and I'm pretty sure I dont have to actually BE on the campus to observe the behavior of you people when you are NOT on a university campus.

When a bunch of privileged white uni punks are dressed in black bloc and terrorising citizens and burning down poor minority communities.....who the fuck would WANT to set foot on a university campus?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️

comedy-comedia.gif

Yeah right?

Pretty sure the study was done by university grads, and I'm pretty sure I dont have to actually BE on the campus to observe the behavior of you people when you are NOT on a university campus.

When a bunch of privileged white uni punks are dressed in black bloc and terrorising citizens and burning down poor minority communities.....who the fuck would WANT to set foot on a university campus?
Speak for youself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

comedy-comedia.gif

Yeah right?

Speak for youself.

You know that when I earned my degree, I was handed a black t-shirt, a black gator, and brass knuckles with the refrain from the commencement speaker to "go fuck some 'decent' folks up". Really, that's how it happened.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️

comedy-comedia.gif

Yeah right?

Speak for youself.

You know that when I earned my degree, I was handed a black t-shirt, a black gator, and brass knuckles with the refrain from the commencement speaker to "go fuck some 'decent' folks up". Really, that's how it happened.
I got my Antifa kit after taking a Red Cross Last Aid Class.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

comedy-comedia.gif

Yeah right?

Speak for youself.

I believe that there are drive-thru station across liblandia where you can pick up your kit now. Easier than ever.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️

comedy-comedia.gif

Yeah right?

Speak for youself.

I believe that there are drive-thru station across liblandia where you can pick up your kit now. Easier than ever.
When a Niece of mine graduated from the
, she got a kevlar vest, a cut down shotgun, and a collapsible baton. Don't fuck with Pastor Sally.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In San Anselmo. They used to be one of my clients. Located on an awesome site.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

comedy-comedia.gif

Yeah right?

Speak for youself.

How do you EXPECT to be perceived?