Only poorly educated low achievers know the trooth! Candace said so!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
"Educated elites" like Admin here may be "academically accomplished" but that doesnt really MEAN anything.

It means they spent a lot of money and passed a bunch of courses. ANY ONE can do that if they are priviledged enough to have the resources and support.

They have academic knowledge in whatever scope they studied. And....they are also groomed into whatever ideologies or campus culture they were enmeshed in.

What they DONT have is wisdom and street smarts. Universities are cranking out narcissistic, intolerant leftwing activists with extreme degrees of Dunning-Kruger who have no empathy.

"Studies Show a 40% Decline in Empathy Among College Students – Twenty One Toys"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I'm sure this study isnt exactly a surprise. We see it with our "educated" leftards right here at BF.
LOL someone who has never set foot on a University Campus is telling what is wrong with the system.

comedy-comedia.gif

You "privileged" bastard you!

I privileged myself by working my way through university.
All that to become as dumb as a bag of used condoms

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Educated elites" like Admin here may be "academically accomplished" but that doesnt really MEAN anything.

It means they spent a lot of money and passed a bunch of courses. ANY ONE can do that if they are priviledged enough to have the resources and support.

They have academic knowledge in whatever scope they studied. And....they are also groomed into whatever ideologies or campus culture they were enmeshed in.

What they DONT have is wisdom and street smarts. Universities are cranking out narcissistic, intolerant leftwing activists with extreme degrees of Dunning-Kruger who have no empathy.

"Studies Show a 40% Decline in Empathy Among College Students – Twenty One Toys"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I'm sure this study isnt exactly a surprise. We see it with our "educated" leftards right here at BF.

Dove: I didn't go to college because I wasn't "privileged".

What a complete crock of shit.
LOL! You people make this excuse for brown peepoo all the damned time. STFU, twat!