Open War of Words

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Poppy won't ghost write for me anymore, sorry.

Well I do miss Poppet, she was all the man that you never could be.

Oh, Blandscape, flame matches are for those without anything to say.

It's rather depressing that the highlight of your day is typing incomprehensible shit on this forum and reliving the imaginary glory days of flaming.

Are you being prescribed the proper medication to treat these delusions of yours?

And to think you don't have the fucking balls to come to my home website and say these things!

See that you write something worth my time the next time you mention my god dam name.

You may now return to playing with Fox and ask what the Fox says other than hatee-hatee-hatee-ho and ring-ding-ding-dingeringeding.

Oh Proxy me favourite ol'mucker, flame matches are indeed deader than a dodo doing a do-do, alas there are some among us who are tainted by their horrific experiences within that cold dead embrace. Where memory is confused by mere ego. No names no pack drill. The fact that they have been abused by me over multiple boards, does not escape me. I always appreciated your input, it serves to make us all look better.

You are to be respected for at least trying to be more or less less than you prove to be every day you exist here. Or indeed anywhere else for dat matter. You matter Proxy, even if you don't think you ever really have. If it wasn't for me, you would have vanished into an ethereal authorial cloud of who cares fucking eons ago.

As fur using and abusing yer name Proxy, you don't even know who you are until someone who probably doesn't care dat much aboot ye, slaps you about the face and neck with a wet fish, or you simply have yer Morning Joe. Weren't you Morning Joe at BC?

Ye are more tae be pitied dan laughed at I'm sure!
Whatever, you will always be welcome to tailgate me...it's not as if you pose a threat.

You dance like a nice little puppet when I tug your strings, but then I grow bored and toss you into the fire. The stink of your failure rises in the smoke, as you cling to the illusion that your pointless flaming rubbish matters.

Consider it a kindness that I even read your nonsense today, please regard my response as charity.

It's always wonderful to assist the untalented trolls that wander about this community.

And you belong to the community, don't you? That term is both humorous and depressing.

You were incredibly simple to control, and you truly do seem to have lost it. I believe we may have poisoned your mind a little too much.

Dats the problem fur you old man, you never get bored wiff me. You totally red flag my "nonsense", that's the only reason you are viable here. Try to keep up... I can only support and protect you further if you keep begging for my attention. Let's face it, I have never really responded to you unless provoked, and you just cannae provoke very much now that your social network has collapsed and has been sealed up like a Pharaoh's tomb.

You and Dove's fuckholes should share that same metaphor.

Another verbal masturbation stains the screen, but Blandcapes' filthy sleeve brushes it aside. Play the funny music and hand out the participation emojis.

The masses in the cheap seats sit on their hands, disappointment hits their face like a sloppy money shot.

Yawns are muffled as a carnival of dull trolls is once again on display.

Puppet, tell us more about our social group that you don't belong to.

Make it interesting, open your fucking mind and leave your self-imposed prison of dullness.

Another verbal altercation based on the prevarication that you someone seem to have re-invented your own spiel. And let's face it Proxy, how many times huv ye confused that wiff your own worth and its reality in the past? Let me spell that reality out for you.

Agghh, Eguhh. I. Owe. You.

And your continued survival owes plenty to too many.

Making the same fucking post to me (and others), via multiple accounts of yerself over recent years while adding nothing of worth to it, does not give you an insight into anything but why you GoFund yerself; to be constantly blindsided by your need to be here or there, while fraudulently feeling respected and needed.

You shid never have been either. I however, have always accepted you for what you are, the very thing you claim to never have evolved into.

An ol'flamer, with no-where else left to go.

Oh Blandscape, are you upset again? I think it will serve you better to go find yourself a big juicy cock and suck it until your mind is in a better place. Really, you have nothing interesting to say to us at this point.