Outing duals

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See what? I don’t even know wtf ya’ll are fighting about. It’s just dumbass Poppy stirring shit, as usual.

Poppy stirs his twizzle stick to my arse pics...

He got busted last night and is trying to deflect.
Who got busted? Mulder?

Yes. He posted that he was about to cum last night. Right after Freud autographed his ass pic at FT.
Ugh..
Sorry I asked.

I can’t believe we are all in our fourties/fifties and doing this shit:LOL3:
I can't believe Peaches wears a rubber duckie on his face with a head strap and thinks he's fooling anyone

#that'sdisgusting

Talk about redundant. I do DE-CLARE!

Haven't you been making fun of Peaches' nose for over 5 fucking years?

Have another tall shot of some "Shut the fuck up" juice.

If he can reach it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Poark is having another truly epic meltdown. The over under on poark's leaving the internet forever again is 4 days. And then we'll see what the next iteration will be called.

This was indeed a truly prescient poast.
Have you noticed that certain libs have stopped posting as much since a certain someone joined?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Poark is having another truly epic meltdown. The over under on poark's leaving the internet forever again is 4 days. And then we'll see what the next iteration will be called.

Have you noticed that certain libs have stopped posting as much since a certain someone joined?

No, but I'm well aware of the utter lamitude of a Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc argument in the absence of any actual facts.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No, but I'm well aware of the utter lamitude of a Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc argument in the absence of any actual facts.
Sorry chump, but gumming my ankles in every posts isn't bringing your nose back

just sayin

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

just sayin

My nose isn't lost, "chump." But LAMITUDE is your middle name.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just sayin

My nose isn't lost, "chump." But LAMITUDE is your middle name.
It isn't found either, little ankle biter

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He's Biggie mad that I have an education though.
Well, just a little, but I manage to subdue all that rage with the fact that I can navigate nested quotes and you cannot.

after two decades of practices too :LOL3:

Did you put that on your resume?

"Navigates nested quotes with a excellent level of proficiency on the interwebs."

Funny you should ask. I was just pondering the value myself

Somewhere between highly skilled technology professional with 25 years in senior executive management and expertise in a broad range of highly complex technology platforms seem appropriate to you?

Yet, no degree. You know they look down on you, right?

Development traditionally hasn't bothered too much with degrees... those that are good, get the work...

Degrees are more of a Liberal fascination...

I thought you had a bachelor's degree.

I skipped the bachelor's degree and got one higher.

You can earn a graduate degree in Australia without getting a BA first? Weird. Or else your graduate degree is BS.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Well, just a little, but I manage to subdue all that rage with the fact that I can navigate nested quotes and you cannot.

"Navigates nested quotes with a excellent level of proficiency on the interwebs."

Somewhere between highly skilled technology professional with 25 years in senior executive management and expertise in a broad range of highly complex technology platforms seem appropriate to you?

Development traditionally hasn't bothered too much with degrees... those that are good, get the work...

You can earn a graduate degree in Australia without getting a BA first? Weird. Or else your graduate degree is BS.

Generally, no... I was a special case.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure you were. It was some sort of work sponsored BS degree, or not even a degree, but so-called graduate courses, certificate BS, I assume.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Sure you were. It was some sort of work sponsored BS degree, or not even a degree, but so-called graduate courses, certificate BS, I assume.

Nope... I applied to a series of courses and was assessed on my cv to be not needing in further instruction. Because I never burnt a bridge in over 18 years of positions in those industries. These high class businesses opened the doors to the bean counters whether I was still with them or departed.

As a consequence, I was exalted well beyond in accreditation terms of most people my own age who had made the unfortunate decision to go into debt for a uni degree...

I got there by doing and sometimes making mistakes.... yet delivering a great bottom line all the same.

I actually had to fight the first assessor early on because he was some fuckwit studying for his Masters Degree from the ground up and he didn't think I knew my business... so I showed him up. I took a group of ground up managers up with me. I coached them and got them past an initial stage ultimately ending in them getting accreditation.

Then my bosses, (aging ones), came to me seeking the same...so I prepped them too...

We were a heavy international org doing top notch work and it took someone like me to start punching up and down.

There's no reason to send your kids to university these days....

Anybody who does is brain dead...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

just sayin

They’re a tad close to the ground. Rat bait.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nope... I applied to a series of courses and was assessed on my cv to be not needing in further instruction. Because I never burnt a bridge in over 18 years of positions in those industries. These high class businesses opened the doors to the bean counters whether I was still with them or departed.

As a consequence, I was exalted well beyond in accreditation terms of most people my own age who had made the unfortunate decision to go into debt for a uni degree...

I got there by doing and sometimes making mistakes.... yet delivering a great bottom line all the same.

I actually had to fight the first assessor early on because he was some fuckwit studying for his Masters Degree from the ground up and he didn't think I knew my business... so I showed him up. I took a group of ground up managers up with me. I coached them and got them past an initial stage ultimately ending in them getting accreditation.

Then my bosses, (aging ones), came to me seeking the same...so I prepped them too...

We were a heavy international org doing top notch work and it took someone like me to start punching up and down.

A lot of idiots go to university...take LotusBottom for example! :LOL3:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah. That's not a degree. Everyone has life experience. It's not the same thing.

It does explain why you're so illogical and yet think you're so smart, though. Life is not just about the bottom line in a business. In fact, it is that kind of thinking that is destroying the world.

Gaslighter.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Yeah. That's not a degree. Everyone has life experience. It's not the same thing.

It does explain why you're so illogical and yet think you're so smart, though. Life is not just about the bottom line in a business. In fact, it is that kind of thinking that is destroying the world.

Gaslighter.

So my real life experiences moving millions of dollars and thousands of digits means nothing because I didn't take a vaginal basket weaving course?

Lulz...

Shut the fuck up...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Gaslighter.

So my real life experiences moving millions of dollars and thousands of digits means nothing because I didn't take a vaginal basket weaving course?

Lulz...

Shut the fuck up...
Post of the fucking week! Lololololol

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gaslighter.

Lulz...

Shut the fuck up...

Best to wear a mast DD

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hey stupid!

This is Freud we're talking about. This moronic hairless ape fucked up a troll pretending to be a "woman" online. Imagine being that fucking stupid, that the only way to get the "troll" busted was broadcasting your voice over the net.

Guess what idiot did? He thought that using a digital voice modulator would make him sound more like a female, like Aryan. Unfortunately, I guess the three button configuration threw his "brain" for a loop and the dumbass forgot to turn it on, thus broadcasting a pseudo-male voice, and trolling himself for all to hear in the process.

This is the kind of divine stupidity you're dealing with. So naturally, dipshit Freud is going to try and make up a story not making him look like a fucking complete moron. After the smoke cleared, Freud had to come clean about being that O.C.D. weirdo Dinky Diana.

Bottom line: Freud is fucking dumber than Biggie Short's green miniature semen clinging onto your hairy upper lip.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's quite a talent you have there, not only are you able to decipher that I have yellow teeth, without ever actually seeing them, you also somehow know that I sound feminine, without ever hearing my voice.

You Brawl Hallers and your top tier flaming techniques, where you completely make shit up out of nowhere and run with it as if it were gospel truth, really sets the bar high and makes it difficult for the rest of us to match the top tier quality of your trolling tehniques....

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey stupid!

This is Freud we're talking about. This moronic hairless ape fucked up a troll pretending to be a "woman" online. Imagine being that fucking stupid, that the only way to get the "troll" busted was broadcasting your voice over the net.

Guess what idiot did? He thought that using a digital voice modulator would make him sound more like a female, like Aryan. Unfortunately, I guess the three button configuration threw his "brain" for a loop and the dumbass forgot to turn it on, thus broadcasting a pseudo-male voice, and trolling himself for all to hear in the process.

This is the kind of divine stupidity you're dealing with. So naturally, dipshit Freud is going to try and make up a story not making him look like a fucking complete moron. After the smoke cleared, Freud had to come clean about being that O.C.D. weirdo Dinky Diana.

Bottom line: Freud is fucking dumber than Biggie Short's green miniature semen clinging onto your hairy upper lip.

He did what?!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. As a poster I once knew would say "Splash!"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's quite a talent you have there, not only are you able to decipher that I have yellow teeth, without ever actually seeing them, you also somehow know that I sound feminine, without ever hearing my voice.

You Brawl Hallers and your top tier flaming techniques, where you completely make shit up out of nowhere and run with it as if it were gospel truth, really sets the bar high and makes it difficult for the rest of us to match the top tier quality of your trolling tehniques....

You express yourself like someone that has yellow teefs and speaks in falsetto, especially when startled.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's the loud pink "track suits" you wear, thinking somehow it doesn't make you look like a cross-dressing fag hag, along with your ONE tooth.

Try dressing like a fucking adult instead of some sexually ambivalent loser, that doesn't still live with his mum.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Yeah, sounds a lot like you and a few others here who think they know who I am in RL and what I look like. But I'm sure the irony is lost on you, Yellow Teeth Boi.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hey stupid!

He did what?!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. As a poster I once knew would say "Splash!"

Don't listen to the Five Guys Mumbai... their combined intellectual disability is only eclipsed by your girth, Miss Muffinpotamus...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey stupid!

He did what?!

Don't listen to the Five Guys Mumbai... their combined intellectual disability is only eclipsed by your girth, Miss Muffinpotamus...

Did you or did you not out yourself via a recording?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hey stupid!

He did what?!

Do you or do you not ask to lick all of the spoons when you visit bakeries?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey stupid!

He did what?!

Do you or do you not ask to lick all of the spoons when you visit bakeries?

Ahaahaaaaa hahahahahahahaha, you did you stupid fuck.