Outing duals

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
He's Biggie mad that I have an education though.
Well, just a little, but I manage to subdue all that rage with the fact that I can navigate nested quotes and you cannot.

after two decades of practices too :LOL3:

Did you put that on your resume?

"Navigates nested quotes with a excellent level of proficiency on the interwebs."

Funny you should ask. I was just pondering the value myself

Somewhere between highly skilled technology professional with 25 years in senior executive management and expertise in a broad range of highly complex technology platforms seem appropriate to you?

Yet, no degree. You know they look down on you, right?

Development traditionally hasn't bothered too much with degrees... those that are good, get the work...

Degrees are more of a Liberal fascination...

I thought you had a bachelor's degree.

I skipped the bachelor's degree and got one higher.

You can earn a graduate degree in Australia without getting a BA first? Weird. Or else your graduate degree is BS.

Generally, no... I was a special case.

Sure you were. It was some sort of work sponsored BS degree, or not even a degree, but so-called graduate courses, certificate BS, I assume.

Hey stupid!

This is Freud we're talking about. This moronic hairless ape fucked up a troll pretending to be a "woman" online. Imagine being that fucking stupid, that the only way to get the "troll" busted was broadcasting your voice over the net.

Guess what idiot did? He thought that using a digital voice modulator would make him sound more like a female, like Aryan. Unfortunately, I guess the three button configuration threw his "brain" for a loop and the dumbass forgot to turn it on, thus broadcasting a pseudo-male voice, and trolling himself for all to hear in the process.

This is the kind of divine stupidity you're dealing with. So naturally, dipshit Freud is going to try and make up a story not making him look like a fucking complete moron. After the smoke cleared, Freud had to come clean about being that O.C.D. weirdo Dinky Diana.

Bottom line: Freud is fucking dumber than Biggie Short's green miniature semen clinging onto your hairy upper lip.

He did what?!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. As a poster I once knew would say "Splash!"

Don't listen to the Five Guys Mumbai... their combined intellectual disability is only eclipsed by your girth, Miss Muffinpotamus...

Did you or did you not out yourself via a recording?

Do you or do you not ask to lick all of the spoons when you visit bakeries?

Ahaahaaaaa hahahahahahahaha, you did you stupid fuck.

Are you having a sugar stroke?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's quite a talent you have there, not only are you able to decipher that I have yellow teeth, without ever actually seeing them, you also somehow know that I sound feminine, without ever hearing my voice.

You Brawl Hallers and your top tier flaming techniques, where you completely make shit up out of nowhere and run with it as if it were gospel truth, really sets the bar high and makes it difficult for the rest of us to match the top tier quality of your trolling tehniques....

You express yourself like someone that has yellow teefs and speaks in falsetto, especially when startled.

You weigh in excess of 500lbs, therefore your comment is invalid.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's quite a talent you have there, not only are you able to decipher that I have yellow teeth, without ever actually seeing them, you also somehow know that I sound feminine, without ever hearing my voice.

You Brawl Hallers and your top tier flaming techniques, where you completely make shit up out of nowhere and run with it as if it were gospel truth, really sets the bar high and makes it difficult for the rest of us to match the top tier quality of your trolling tehniques....

It's the loud pink "track suits" you wear, thinking somehow it doesn't make you look like a cross-dressing fag hag, along with your ONE tooth.

Try dressing like a fucking adult instead of some sexually ambivalent loser, that doesn't still live with his mum.

You're a trannie, so therefore your comment is also invalid.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah, sounds a lot like you and a few others here who think they know who I am in RL and what I look like. But I'm sure the irony is lost on you, Yellow Teeth Boi.

Nice try Peaches, but your selection of replacement multi-coloured prosthetic noses found in the BF locker rooms were a dead giveaway.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Well, just a little, but I manage to subdue all that rage with the fact that I can navigate nested quotes and you cannot.

"Navigates nested quotes with a excellent level of proficiency on the interwebs."

Somewhere between highly skilled technology professional with 25 years in senior executive management and expertise in a broad range of highly complex technology platforms seem appropriate to you?

Development traditionally hasn't bothered too much with degrees... those that are good, get the work...

You can earn a graduate degree in Australia without getting a BA first? Weird. Or else your graduate degree is BS.

Sure you were. It was some sort of work sponsored BS degree, or not even a degree, but so-called graduate courses, certificate BS, I assume.

Hey stupid!

This is Freud we're talking about. This moronic hairless ape fucked up a troll pretending to be a "woman" online. Imagine being that fucking stupid, that the only way to get the "troll" busted was broadcasting your voice over the net.

Guess what idiot did? He thought that using a digital voice modulator would make him sound more like a female, like Aryan. Unfortunately, I guess the three button configuration threw his "brain" for a loop and the dumbass forgot to turn it on, thus broadcasting a pseudo-male voice, and trolling himself for all to hear in the process.

This is the kind of divine stupidity you're dealing with. So naturally, dipshit Freud is going to try and make up a story not making him look like a fucking complete moron. After the smoke cleared, Freud had to come clean about being that O.C.D. weirdo Dinky Diana.

Bottom line: Freud is fucking dumber than Biggie Short's green miniature semen clinging onto your hairy upper lip.

He did what?!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. As a poster I once knew would say "Splash!"

Don't listen to the Five Guys Mumbai... their combined intellectual disability is only eclipsed by your girth, Miss Muffinpotamus...

You're not exactly in the loop or upto date on current affairs are you, oh gluttonous one?

That shit happened about 8 years ago...

Anyway, you're one to talk, if you take issue with the whole e-trannie thing, go have a word with that deranged homosexual buddy of yours Flynn, who outed itself as having a cock and balls recently.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
There's no reason to send your kids to university these days....

Anybody who does is brain dead...

My niece is going to be a doctor.. she has to attend WA Uni.

So you are WRONG. You're just not doctor material.
Murdoch University? My initials are scribed on the courtyard tree by the eatery!
:ThumbsUp1:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's the loud pink "track suits" you wear, thinking somehow it doesn't make you look like a cross-dressing fag hag, along with your ONE tooth.

Try dressing like a fucking adult instead of some sexually ambivalent loser, that doesn't still live with his mum.

It’s a tranny!? Fucking hell...this all makes sense now!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I think he means there are plenty of well paid careers which don't require university degrees.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah I busted it yesterday.....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah I busted it yesterday.....
It came across as more of a dick than a cunt...I just couldn’t put my finger on it! Lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I never got a degree in engineering or welding, yet I did those things as part of my jobs and I listened to other people doing those jobs to arrive at a point where I was semi-confident of what I was doing.

My one grandfather was a white collar engineer and the other one was a blue collar welder...that's all he did.

My father was a blue collar engineer that turned white collar through a surveying apprenticeship in the early 70's...

The guy who taught me to mig and tig weld imparted one lasting lesson.... listen and look. Listen to the sound first, then look.

Listen to the burn rate...so to speak.

It was why I could manually weld semi-trailer axles or mend them without getting porosity in them. We had so many "qualified" welders on a shift, yet they got me to man the robotic scrap yard where something happened during robotics and it required a grind back then re-weld.

I got to the point of welding new axles by hand which were indistinguishable from the robot welder. It was that sound and a certain colour glow which said it was a 110%... nothing I ever welded came back in the last 25 years of use.

It's much the same as surgery....

...and much the same as medical practioners. If you have a knack for something in a job or even an attention to detail, you will go far in whatever you do.

...and going to university should be your last concern if the pathways exist otherwise.

Going directly to university after high school may be in fact a sign that you're stupid.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Hey stupid!

He did what?!

Do you or do you not ask to lick all of the spoons when you visit bakeries?

Ahaahaaaaa hahahahahahahaha, you did you stupid fuck.

Rotty once shared the audio file with me.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think he means there are plenty of well paid careers which don't require university degrees.

Of course you can get a job that pays well without a degree. But it doesn't make you smart. And you don't need a degree to be smart, either. But most people who whine about university education are NOT natively smart. Furthermore, making money is not the be-all and end-all of life. When you look back on your life from your death bed, if all you can say is "I made a lot of money," you are nothing but a loser.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Of course you can get a job that pays well without a degree. But it doesn't make you smart. And you don't need a degree to be smart, either. But most people who whine about university education are NOT natively smart. Furthermore, making money is not the be-all and end-all of life. When you look back on your life from your death bed, if all you can say is "I made a lot of money," you are nothing but a loser.

Yet I got degrees for free just for being smart.

...lulz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So all those people whining about taking a government loan to pay for a uni education are not very smart?

Indeed.

I think university is a positive thing IF you go in already knowing exactly what you want to do, and get as much you can out of it without getting enmeshed in the toxic uni culture and use your resources wisely.

People who go straight out of high school as some socioeconomic tradition, waste thousands of dollars before either dropping out or getting a degree in something you cant use or a career you actually hate and ending up with crippling debt are dumb.

And then thinking you are smarter or more educated than others after doing a dumb like that

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey stupid!

He did what?!

You're not exactly in the loop or upto date on current affairs are you, oh gluttonous one?

That shit happened about 8 years ago...

Anyway, you're one to talk, if you take issue with the whole e-trannie thing, go have a word with that deranged homosexual buddy of yours Flynn, who outed itself as having a cock and balls recently.

How can I be up to date on something I never heard of, you drooling retard? Explain that.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So all those people whining about taking a government loan to pay for a uni education are not very smart?

Indeed.

I think university is a positive thing IF you go in already knowing exactly what you want to do, and get as much you can out of it without getting enmeshed in the toxic uni culture and use your resources wisely.

People who go straight out of high school as some socioeconomic tradition, waste thousands of dollars before either dropping out or getting a degree in something you cant use or a career you actually hate and ending up with crippling debt are dumb.

And then thinking you are smarter or more educated than others after doing a dumb like that

Maybe you should have gone into "debt," that way people aren't scratching their heads wondering what a "small business oligarchy" is while you butcher the meaning and spelling of "empiracle."

Also, lets not forget your hilarious nuance of being a total dipshit when it comes Homonyms.

Yanno?

Like "fishing" and "phishing?"

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Indeed.

Maybe you should have gone into "debt," that way people aren't scratching their heads wondering what a "small business oligarchy" is while you butcher the meaning and spelling of "empiracle."

Also, lets not forget your hilarious nuance of being a total dipshit when it comes Homonyms.

Yanno?

Like "fishing" and "phising."

Flynn you really need to stop trying include "people" and "everyone" in your blathering retardedness.

It's really just YOU.

I'm not gonna argue about all the levels of idiocy and depravity that go into a supposed adult male trying to correct someone's use of the word "fishing". I meant and stand by fishing. I'm not some net lifing birth defect who spells things like a middle school girl or abides by some text speak bullshit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Indeed.

Yanno?

Flynn you really need to stop trying include "people" and "everyone" in your blathering retardedness.

It's really just YOU.

You're a fucking idiot no matter who here enables your handout lazy trashy waste of human cells.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Indeed.

Yanno?

She's too stupid to understand how stupid she really is...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

So I am the reason your children were taken away?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

I'm not gonna argue about all the levels of idiocy and depravity that go into a supposed adult male trying to correct someone's use of the word "fishing". I meant and stand by fishing. I'm not some net lifing birth defect who spells things like a middle school girl or abides by some text speak bullshit.

I guess I'm just "fishing" for information yet again...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Indeed.

Imagine going to school and spending money to become the next Oak

And they say smoking is bad for you

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
A technique for attempting to acquire sensitive data, such as bank account numbers, through a fraudulent solicitation in email or on a web site, in which the perpetrator masquerades as a legitimate business or reputable person.
Source(s):
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
from

under Phishing from

Tricking individuals into disclosing sensitive personal information through deceptive computer-based means.

To save this word, you'll need to log in.

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

1: the sport or business of catching fish
2: a place for catching fish

Hi Dovey! Once again you prove that your head is only good when used as an ashtray.