Outing duals

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
There's no reason to send your kids to university these days....

Anybody who does is brain dead...

My niece is going to be a doctor.. she has to attend WA Uni.

So you are WRONG. You're just not doctor material.

I think he means there are plenty of well paid careers which don't require university degrees.

Of course you can get a job that pays well without a degree. But it doesn't make you smart. And you don't need a degree to be smart, either. But most people who whine about university education are NOT natively smart. Furthermore, making money is not the be-all and end-all of life. When you look back on your life from your death bed, if all you can say is "I made a lot of money," you are nothing but a loser.

So all those people whining about taking a government loan to pay for a uni education are not very smart?

Indeed.

I think university is a positive thing IF you go in already knowing exactly what you want to do, and get as much you can out of it without getting enmeshed in the toxic uni culture and use your resources wisely.

People who go straight out of high school as some socioeconomic tradition, waste thousands of dollars before either dropping out or getting a degree in something you cant use or a career you actually hate and ending up with crippling debt are dumb.

And then thinking you are smarter or more educated than others after doing a dumb like that

Imagine going to school and spending money to become the next Oak

And they say smoking is bad for you

Look at Biggie Chowder-Head come in and try to be Captain-Save-A-Ho for Mensa member Dovey.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I think he means there are plenty of well paid careers which don't require university degrees.

Of course you can get a job that pays well without a degree. But it doesn't make you smart. And you don't need a degree to be smart, either. But most people who whine about university education are NOT natively smart. Furthermore, making money is not the be-all and end-all of life. When you look back on your life from your death bed, if all you can say is "I made a lot of money," you are nothing but a loser.

So all those people whining about taking a government loan to pay for a uni education are not very smart?

Indeed.

I think university is a positive thing IF you go in already knowing exactly what you want to do, and get as much you can out of it without getting enmeshed in the toxic uni culture and use your resources wisely.

People who go straight out of high school as some socioeconomic tradition, waste thousands of dollars before either dropping out or getting a degree in something you cant use or a career you actually hate and ending up with crippling debt are dumb.

And then thinking you are smarter or more educated than others after doing a dumb like that

Maybe you should have gone into "debt," that way people aren't scratching their heads wondering what a "small business oligarchy" is while you butcher the meaning and spelling of "empiracle."

Also, lets not forget your hilarious nuance of being a total dipshit when it comes Homonyms.

Yanno?

Like "fishing" and "phising."

Flynn you really need to stop trying include "people" and "everyone" in your blathering retardedness.

It's really just YOU.

I'm not gonna argue about all the levels of idiocy and depravity that go into a supposed adult male trying to correct someone's use of the word "fishing". I meant and stand by fishing. I'm not some net lifing birth defect who spells things like a middle school girl or abides by some text speak bullshit.

Definition(s):
A technique for attempting to acquire sensitive data, such as bank account numbers, through a fraudulent solicitation in email or on a web site, in which the perpetrator masquerades as a legitimate business or reputable person.
Source(s):
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
from

under Phishing from

Tricking individuals into disclosing sensitive personal information through deceptive computer-based means.

To save this word, you'll need to log in.

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

1: the sport or business of catching fish
2: a place for catching fish

Hi Dovey! Once again you prove that your head is only good when used as an ashtray.

How about fisting.

Misreable women like you and oak could use a good fisting every now and then

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

Indeed.

Imagine having to listen to Dovey explain what the "small business oligarchy" is.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

Indeed.

Maybe you should have gone into "debt," that way people aren't scratching their heads wondering what a "small business oligarchy" is while you butcher the meaning and spelling of "empiracle."

Also, lets not forget your hilarious nuance of being a total dipshit when it comes Homonyms.

Yanno?

Flynn you really need to stop trying include "people" and "everyone" in your blathering retardedness.

It's really just YOU.

I'm not gonna argue about all the levels of idiocy and depravity that go into a supposed adult male trying to correct someone's use of the word "fishing". I meant and stand by fishing. I'm not some net lifing birth defect who spells things like a middle school girl or abides by some text speak bullshit.

Definition(s):
A technique for attempting to acquire sensitive data, such as bank account numbers, through a fraudulent solicitation in email or on a web site, in which the perpetrator masquerades as a legitimate business or reputable person.
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

Tricking individuals into disclosing sensitive personal information through deceptive computer-based means.

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

Hi Dovey! Once again you prove that your head is only good when used as an ashtray.

How about fisting.

Not by you of course.

To "fist me" and for me to really enjoy it, my "fister" has to be taller than the "fist," which you are not. Too bad so sad you pathetic garden gnome.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

The fact you think posting the definition of fishing proves anything here just shows you are too fucking stupid to talk to people.

Why dont you and Oak go have a deep psuedo intellectual discussion on the word "vapid"?

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Indeed.

Imagine having to listen to Dovey explain what the "small business oligarchy" is.

Imagine if you were not a meth head and were able to read and didnt wail on for a few months over something that wasnt said?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

The fact you think posting the definition of fishing proves anything here just shows you are too fucking stupid to talk to people.

Why dont you and Oak go have a deep psuedo intellectual discussion on the word "vapid"?

Hi mad retard.

It "proves" that you're a complete moron that can't spell three letter words correctly even if $3.5K was the prize.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

How about fisting.

Not by you of course.

To "fist me" and for me to really enjoy it, my "fister" has to be taller than the "fist," which you are not. Too bad so sad you pathetic garden gnome.

He wouldnt want to end up needing an amputation(clap when you sound it out) so you are correct.....not by him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

Hi mad retard.

It "proves" that you're a complete moron that can't spell three letter words correctly even if $3.5K was the prize.

You getting mad?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

Indeed.

Imagine if you were not a meth head and were able to read and didnt wail on for a few months over something that wasnt said?

Imagine if you could correctly spell "potato" on the ninth try.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

How about fisting.

Not by you of course.

He wouldnt want to end up needing an amputation(clap when you sound it out) so you are correct.....not by him.

But you'd do it for a half pack of Marlboros, right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Indeed.

Imagine being this ^^^^fucking stupid.

You need to be a potatoe to be this fucking retarded.

So you mad? Gonna start whipping out the 3.5k BIG GUNZ?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

Hi mad retard.

You getting mad?

Did you have to google "mad" to see if you spelled it correctly?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

Indeed.

"Imagine" being soooo fucking stupid that you think "fishing" and "phishing" are the same words.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

How about fisting.

Not by you of course.

I do it 3.5k.

You stupid sack of fucking potator.

:D

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

How about fisting.

Not by you of course.

I do it 3.5k.

So you made up another word, eh?

Please explain what a "potator" is?

Should I call the "small business oligarchy?"

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

How about fisting.

Not by you of course.

I do it 3.5k.

Of course you'd do it for $3.5K. You're a fucking whore, a dumb one at that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Indeed.

"Imagine" being soooo fucking stupid that you think "fishing" and "phishing" are the same words.

Imagine being so fucking dumb and deranged that correct adults on not using "phishing" to use the word "fishing" like a fucking normal person.

Why dont you go YEET yourself into oncoming traffick?

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

How about fisting.

Not by you of course.

I do it 3.5k.

You should call your mom and make her apologize for not getting an abortion.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

Indeed.

Imagine being so fucking dumb and deranged that correct adults on not using "phishing" to use the word "fishing" like a fucking normal person.

Why dont you go YEET yourself into oncoming traffick?

Imagine being Dovey and arguing about being wrong after all the "empiracle" evidence says so.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

How about fisting.

Not by you of course.

I do it 3.5k.

So now my "mom" is a member of the super secret squirrel group, the "small business oligarchy?"

Admin.

Don't h8t me cuz I be beautiful.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

How about fisting.

Not by you of course.

I do it 3.5k.

That's your gig sweets. Don't project.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

How about fisting.

I am Lily. And no thank you, you're gross. There are far better Puerto Ricans than you that are worthy of consideration.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

How about fisting.

Not by you of course.

I do it 3.5k.

Of course abortion is nothing more than troll fodder. I've said so all along.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

How about fisting.

Not by you of course.

I do it 3.5k.

Don't you mean "fucking potator"?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

How about fisting.

I am Lily. And no thank you, you're gross. There are far better Puerto Ricans than you that are worthy of consideration.

Ewww. You took that as an offer?

Barf

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

How about fisting.

Ewww. You took that as an offer?

Barf

That's what I said. I like a man that is quietly confident. You stick to the hos.