Outing duals

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
There's no reason to send your kids to university these days....

Anybody who does is brain dead...

My niece is going to be a doctor.. she has to attend WA Uni.

So you are WRONG. You're just not doctor material.

I think he means there are plenty of well paid careers which don't require university degrees.

Of course you can get a job that pays well without a degree. But it doesn't make you smart. And you don't need a degree to be smart, either. But most people who whine about university education are NOT natively smart. Furthermore, making money is not the be-all and end-all of life. When you look back on your life from your death bed, if all you can say is "I made a lot of money," you are nothing but a loser.

So all those people whining about taking a government loan to pay for a uni education are not very smart?

Indeed.

I think university is a positive thing IF you go in already knowing exactly what you want to do, and get as much you can out of it without getting enmeshed in the toxic uni culture and use your resources wisely.

People who go straight out of high school as some socioeconomic tradition, waste thousands of dollars before either dropping out or getting a degree in something you cant use or a career you actually hate and ending up with crippling debt are dumb.

And then thinking you are smarter or more educated than others after doing a dumb like that

Maybe you should have gone into "debt," that way people aren't scratching their heads wondering what a "small business oligarchy" is while you butcher the meaning and spelling of "empiracle."

Also, lets not forget your hilarious nuance of being a total dipshit when it comes Homonyms.

Yanno?

Like "fishing" and "phising."

Flynn you really need to stop trying include "people" and "everyone" in your blathering retardedness.

It's really just YOU.

I'm not gonna argue about all the levels of idiocy and depravity that go into a supposed adult male trying to correct someone's use of the word "fishing". I meant and stand by fishing. I'm not some net lifing birth defect who spells things like a middle school girl or abides by some text speak bullshit.

Definition(s):
A technique for attempting to acquire sensitive data, such as bank account numbers, through a fraudulent solicitation in email or on a web site, in which the perpetrator masquerades as a legitimate business or reputable person.
Source(s):
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
from

under Phishing from

Tricking individuals into disclosing sensitive personal information through deceptive computer-based means.

To save this word, you'll need to log in.

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

1: the sport or business of catching fish
2: a place for catching fish

Hi Dovey! Once again you prove that your head is only good when used as an ashtray.

How about fisting.

Misreable women like you and oak could use a good fisting every now and then

I am Lily. And no thank you, you're gross. There are far better Puerto Ricans than you that are worthy of consideration.

Ewww. You took that as an offer?

Barf

That's what I said. I like a man that is quietly confident. You stick to the hos.
Plus he needs to be into beastality

I am not that guy

So don’t go shaving your back in preparation for anything between us

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think he means there are plenty of well paid careers which don't require university degrees.

Of course you can get a job that pays well without a degree. But it doesn't make you smart. And you don't need a degree to be smart, either. But most people who whine about university education are NOT natively smart. Furthermore, making money is not the be-all and end-all of life. When you look back on your life from your death bed, if all you can say is "I made a lot of money," you are nothing but a loser.

So all those people whining about taking a government loan to pay for a uni education are not very smart?

Indeed.

I think university is a positive thing IF you go in already knowing exactly what you want to do, and get as much you can out of it without getting enmeshed in the toxic uni culture and use your resources wisely.

People who go straight out of high school as some socioeconomic tradition, waste thousands of dollars before either dropping out or getting a degree in something you cant use or a career you actually hate and ending up with crippling debt are dumb.

And then thinking you are smarter or more educated than others after doing a dumb like that

Maybe you should have gone into "debt," that way people aren't scratching their heads wondering what a "small business oligarchy" is while you butcher the meaning and spelling of "empiracle."

Also, lets not forget your hilarious nuance of being a total dipshit when it comes Homonyms.

Yanno?

Flynn you really need to stop trying include "people" and "everyone" in your blathering retardedness.

It's really just YOU.

I'm not gonna argue about all the levels of idiocy and depravity that go into a supposed adult male trying to correct someone's use of the word "fishing". I meant and stand by fishing. I'm not some net lifing birth defect who spells things like a middle school girl or abides by some text speak bullshit.

Definition(s):
A technique for attempting to acquire sensitive data, such as bank account numbers, through a fraudulent solicitation in email or on a web site, in which the perpetrator masquerades as a legitimate business or reputable person.
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

Tricking individuals into disclosing sensitive personal information through deceptive computer-based means.

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

Hi Dovey! Once again you prove that your head is only good when used as an ashtray.

How about fisting.

I am Lily. And no thank you, you're gross. There are far better Puerto Ricans than you that are worthy of consideration.

Barf

That's what I said. I like a man that is quietly confident. You stick to the hos.

I am not that guy

Ok.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

How about fisting.

Not by you of course.

To "fist me" and for me to really enjoy it, my "fister" has to be taller than the "fist," which you are not. Too bad so sad you pathetic garden gnome.

He wouldnt want to end up needing an amputation(clap when you sound it out) so you are correct.....not by him.

But you'd do it for a half pack of Marlboros, right?

I do it 3.5k.

You stupid sack of fucking potator.

:D

So you made up another word, eh?

Please explain what a "potator" is?

Should I call the "small business oligarchy?"

You should call your mom and make her apologize for not getting an abortion.
That's your gig sweets. Don't project.

I'm against human abortion. :ThumbsUp1:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

How about fisting.

Not by you of course.

To "fist me" and for me to really enjoy it, my "fister" has to be taller than the "fist," which you are not. Too bad so sad you pathetic garden gnome.

He wouldnt want to end up needing an amputation(clap when you sound it out) so you are correct.....not by him.

I do it 3.5k.

You are an abortion. No one flushed you down the toilet.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yet I got degrees for free just for being smart.

...lulz

Another Dinky Dianna tall tale. One year of college, 4 degrees. Folks that pay to die are not smart.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

...lulz

Another Dinky Dianna tall tale. One year of college, 4 degrees. Folks that pay to die are not smart.

Technically, it was 6 degrees and nothing to do with a year of uni in my teens.

Believe...disbelieve... I don't give a toss, tico tonsils tosser...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Like your oldest. I feel sorry for the kid, while you get mileage out of it. First you said he was in a motorcycle accident, then a car wreck. Now you say he’s deformed. WTF is wrong with you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

How about fisting.

Not by you of course.

I do it 3.5k.

You are an abortion. No one flushed you down the toilet.
You don’t fit in a toilet

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

...lulz

Technically, it was 6 degrees and nothing to do with a year of uni in my teens.

Believe...disbelieve... I don't give a toss, tico tonsils tosser...

Sure, Freud!

Because you're the pillar of absolute truth?

C'mon dude, you couldn't even pull off a simple troll let alone have the I.Q. power to actually finish university level courses with your half brain.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Like your oldest. I feel sorry for the kid, while you get mileage out of it. First you said he was in a motorcycle accident, then a car wreck. Now you say he’s deformed. WTF is wrong with you?

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

How about fisting.

Barf

I am not that guy

So you're into hairy backs. Gotcha.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

How about fisting.

Barf

I am not that guy

So you're too stupid to understand simple english. Gotcha

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Indeed.

Yanno?

It's really just YOU.

Definition(s):
Source(s):
from

under Phishing from

fish·ing | \ ˈfi-shiŋ \
Definition of fishing

How about fisting.

Barf

I am not that guy

So you're too stupid to understand simple english. Gotcha
So how long have you had those secret longings to be raped by black men in a prison shower, Bigly?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Ever notice that nobody ever cries about "my" face but you and a couple of coattail riders? Now THERE's a freakshow.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Ever notice that nobody ever cries about "my" face but you and a couple of coattail riders? Now THERE's a freakshow.
So Spoon, or not Spoon - When are you going to either admit that you are Spoon or tell us who we have previously known you as?

See - all of us old timers, just use our familiar names, or if some choose a new one then they don't try to fool anyone that they are someone else (which is sooooo 2007).

So are you Spoon, Peaches, La Hire etc., or a mystery poster who we might know by another name?

PS: Okay, see, fine - Let me clarify
Take Reggie Essent (who I call Raggie Peasant for obvious reasons)
.If there was anyone who should want to divorce himself from past failure by taking a new name and passing himself off as someone new, well
. it would be him. But even he doesn't try to hide from his embarrassment.

Now Spoon - well he was a damn fine poster - educated, informed, interesting, funny
and having no reason to hide his identity.

Now you - you've come on here and simulated Spoon's persona closely enough that virtually everyone familiar with Spoon thinks you are him. No way that's an accident of similarity. Nature does not reproduce personalities, physical features etc so closely that one can not be distinguish from another. One must conclude that you either are Spoon or an imposter, and since we have concluded that Spoon has no reason to hide from his past, we then must see you as an imposter, and one who knows Spoon well enough that we must also know, from the past, the imposter - you.

So the question is - who is it that is so ashamed by his past performance on these message boards that he is hiding his known identity from us.

Care to enlighten your audience?

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
So Spoon, or not Spoon - When are you going to either admit that you are Spoon or tell us who we have previously known you as?

See - all of us old timers, just use our familiar names, or if some choose a new one then they don't try to fool anyone that they are someone else (which is sooooo 2007).

So are you Spoon, Peaches, La Hire etc., or a mystery poster who we might know by another name?

.If there was anyone who should want to divorce himself from past failure by taking a new name and passing himself off as someone new, well

Now Spoon - well he was a damn fine poster - educated, informed, interesting, funny

Now you - you've come on here and simulated Spoon's persona closely enough that virtually everyone familiar with Spoon thinks you are him. No way that's an accident of similarity. Nature does not reproduce personalities, physical features etc so closely that one can not be distinguish from another. One must conclude that you either are Spoon or an imposter, and since we have concluded that Spoon has no reason to hide from his past, we then must see you as an imposter, and one who knows Spoon well enough that we must also know, from the past, the imposter - you.

So the question is - who is it that is so ashamed by his past performance on these message boards that he is hiding his known identity from us.

Best poast you've ever made, Holliday!

Edit: Oh, and if for no other reason than you mention me. It's always good troll fun to live rent free in someone's head. ;)

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Edit: Oh, and if for no other reason than you mention me. It's always good troll fun to live rent free in someone's head. ;)
Nah - standard stuff. Yer silly sometimes, Regg.
..though it's nice to know you've read every post I've ever writ.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard

Nah - standard stuff. Yer silly sometimes, Regg.
..though it's nice to know you've read every post I've ever made.

... as you steal my schtick. Yet more coup for me, Holliday.

And I like my fresh little fishie fillets pan fried with a nice light tempura batter. Just make sure they're not radioactive.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ever notice any life in that dead dick of yours as one of them Tijuana hookers tries desperately to earn her pesos?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Dewd, as you well know....you'rve been haranguing me in DMs ever since I fucking got here, more than 500 posts ago, and I don't post all that often.

Care to enlighten YOUR audience as to why you're now taking this public?

I've told you what I've told others. I came here partly with the intent of channeling the poster who is most often known for calling himself Spoon, or for purposes of this audience, Peaches. I did so because I know that a few of these ass hats are gut-hooked on his past exploits, and because I find his style easy to emulate.

I've already told you that I've had a lurking presence at many of the forums you know, as well as many forums you may not know but some others here do know. I've already told you that my most public presence anywhere was on the Vapor forum and especially the Farmer forum before the time of the CO flame forum. Even in my more public roles such as when I had a panel on Farmer's forum, I was never a heavy poster. But I was a heavy reader at times., and sometimes had a heavy DM activity with selected people including Spoon.

I don't out people, including myself. In all that time, only two people have ever known my personal details and both are retired from forum life. I plan to keep it at two.