Outing duals

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
This isn't my first rodeo, psycho.
IBE9sEK.png

And I'm the psycho? LMAO

@Bastard Factory - you might wanna watch this one.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@fornhuncle, what are your other handles?

Ginsu Carver, Resident Magician, and Gringo are the ones I'm aware of him having.

Beat you to it, because I don't have a problem admitting mine like your fake ass.

Why you mad tho?

Can't be mad, you are not even real. I could respect you if you had some self-respect, no honor among thieves.

Why so much emotion for someone that's not real then? Why not move along to something or someone real and interesting?

5tzuuiT.png

Seriously, stay out of my inbox. I said, no.

If you havent noticed? She has some serious control issues.

For the life of me, I do not understand why anyone would give the slightest fuck about how they "look" on a forum.

Some of these people are actual hostages to some perceived image they think they have....on these boards.

I cannot tell you how many times some angry, petty fuckwad has tried to run me off the boards by trying to humiliate me. With PI, or lies, or lies about PI. It's ridiculous how bent on self image some people are.

I wish more people could just shake off the shackles of public opinion and just embrace their authentic selves....flaws and all.....and stop acting like absolute ghouls trying to preserve some "image" OR trying to smear another's "image".

Seeing a woman in her 50s this disturbed over looking "foolish" on a forum.....its just sad.

Or I just have some gas and I'm confusing it for emotions again :Antagonize:

-Says the whore that fucked two strangers off a forum for money.

-Says the slut that called up King Martini's ex.

-Says the psycho that hung a Nintendo Switch that belonged to Kevin's child over a motel toilet.

-Says the ignorant cunt that gets all her "political" views off of Fox News.

-Says the bitch that "doesn't take the forums seriously."

Has Oak pulled what you pulled?

Do you type that out everytime or do you have some sort apparatus where you can hit one key and have "3.5k" or "dovey met 2 people off a forum" and this mewling you've been repeating for almost 3 years?

But ALL OF THOSE THINGS YOU'VE DONE ARE FACT!

P.S.-You forgot to call me a "dog fucker."

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Why is @Regan so fixated on me arse and feetz pics?

I think he wants to fuck both of us.

It's so bizarre... Poppy Pants follows us around the forums uttering passive aggressive peanut gallery shit that isn't even obvious unless you look it up intentionally...

You can give him a booty facial... I'll wrap my feet in Saran Wrap and moon-walk in front of him till he climaxes...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ginsu Carver, Resident Magician, and Gringo are the ones I'm aware of him having.

Beat you to it, because I don't have a problem admitting mine like your fake ass.

Why you mad tho?

Can't be mad, you are not even real. I could respect you if you had some self-respect, no honor among thieves.

Why so much emotion for someone that's not real then? Why not move along to something or someone real and interesting?

5tzuuiT.png

You're clever at faking up screencaps....lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why is @Regan so fixated on me arse and feetz pics?

I think he wants to fuck both of us.

It's so bizarre... Poppy Pants follows us around the forums uttering passive aggressive peanut gallery shit that isn't even obvious unless you look it up intentionally...

You can give him a booty facial... I'll wrap my feet in Saran Wrap and moon-walk in front of him till he climaxes...

You could also break your neck while doing the "moonwalk," that would make everyone "climax."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

Good god, it's just sad.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

It’s not hard at all. Sum cun’T taught me how to do it lol

fornhuncle

component
Banned

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

Good god, it's just sad.
Your desperate PMs? Glad you can finally admit it. That is the first step. Good job.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

How many tries did it take? 19? 100? 2,365?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

The best part for me is that I don't have to fake his.

fornhuncle

component
Banned

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

The only thing you don't have to fake.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

The only thing you don't have to fake.

:Whaaa:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

If you havent noticed? She has some serious control issues.

For the life of me, I do not understand why anyone would give the slightest fuck about how they "look" on a forum.

Some of these people are actual hostages to some perceived image they think they have....on these boards.

I cannot tell you how many times some angry, petty fuckwad has tried to run me off the boards by trying to humiliate me. With PI, or lies, or lies about PI. It's ridiculous how bent on self image some people are.

I wish more people could just shake off the shackles of public opinion and just embrace their authentic selves....flaws and all.....and stop acting like absolute ghouls trying to preserve some "image" OR trying to smear another's "image".

Seeing a woman in her 50s this disturbed over looking "foolish" on a forum.....its just sad.

Or I just have some gas and I'm confusing it for emotions again :Antagonize:

-Says the whore that fucked two strangers off a forum for money.

-Says the slut that called up King Martini's ex.

-Says the psycho that hung a Nintendo Switch that belonged to Kevin's child over a motel toilet.

-Says the ignorant cunt that gets all her "political" views off of Fox News.

-Says the bitch that "doesn't take the forums seriously."

Has Oak pulled what you pulled?

Do you type that out everytime or do you have some sort apparatus where you can hit one key and have "3.5k" or "dovey met 2 people off a forum" and this mewling you've been repeating for almost 3 years?

But ALL OF THOSE THINGS YOU'VE DONE ARE FACT!

P.S.-You forgot to call me a "dog fucker."

ARE THEY THO?

But just because something is a fact, that doesnt mean you gotta spam over it? Yahknow?

If you can do something witty with this stunning info ....go for it.

But if you are just going to repeat it over and over and get yourself all worked up into fits, that's really not nessesary. Sure it will get attention, because this a board of trolls and trolls enjoy watching emotional pain spill all over a board....but the repetitive nature of it gets more than a bit tedious.

See what I'm saying? Fido Fudgepacker?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Why you mad tho?

5tzuuiT.png

How many tries did it take? 19? 100? 2,365?

Like 5.