PCism - From Inside Joke to WTLF(?)

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
PCism was a principle reason I abandoned the Demotard party in the early 90s.
. Fortunately I have already abandoned Baseball or I would be compelled to do so.
Last night however, I was reminded that all the greats were Aliens anyway - that according to X-Files episode "the Unnatural" (1999), which is a must see for baseball fans, in spite of its very sad ending.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Political Correctness is just the old term for woke, aka cultural marxism.

By the way, your deep disdain for Islam and the talking points you've recently been making regarding the matter echo the sentiments of many on the conservative right.

You should follow Tommy Rabbison on Twitter... I'm sure you would love his Zionist rhetoric.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Political Correctness is just the old term for woke, aka cultural marxism.

By the way, your deep disdain for Islam and the talking points you've recently been making regarding the matter echo the sentiments of many on the conservative right.

You should follow Tommy Rabbison on Twitter... I'm sure you would love his Zionist rhetoric.
What I write has nothing to do with love of Israel or Jews - It's for my unfailing opposition to radical conservatism...the radical conservatism that islam/Hamas/MAGA/putinism represent.

PS: Wishes for a warm and fuzzy, happy and healthy Gay Month to you, Madam Shitler.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No yUo. You're a leftist, right? It's leftoids that fanatically worship all things LGBT... just look at your comrade in arms, the rainbow decorated gavy veteran, Aidsman.

Sounds as though you need to reevaluate your beliefs, along with the company you keep.

Why do you have such a boil on your ass about "Conservatism" exactly?

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
What I write has nothing to do with love of Israel or Jews - It's for my unfailing opposition to radical conservatism...the radical conservatism that islam/Hamas/MAGA/putinism represent.

PS: Wishes for a warm and fuzzy, happy and healthy Gay Month to you, Madam Shitler.

No yUo. You're a leftist, right? It's leftoids that fanatically worship all things LGBT... just look at your comrade in arms, the rainbow decorated gavy veteran, Aidsman.

Sounds as though you need to reevaluate your beliefs, along with the company you keep.

Why are you a blithering boob?

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You're a leftist, right?
I'll leave all the left right left right goose stepping to you, Madam.
. A leftist? No, I'm not a commie. Commieism is just another form of conservatism, which clothes itself in a wide range of uniforms. You haven't the intellectual capacity to understand that, I know. In any case, don't slurp all the jizz in one place. You may want to consider changing your handle to Eve Braun - Just a thought....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fella, you're not remotely smart enough to try lording it over others with the pseudo-intellectual routine, so don't even bother.

I never said all leftists are "commies", what are you talking about? See, this is why you have a reputation for being a babbling, bumbling, old fuckwit...

You constantly shit on anything remotely right wing, while cosying upto the resident leftards.

However, your anti-Islam rhetoric of late has put you at odds with them, because they've been programmed to automatically believe "brown man good", regardless of the situation.

You're clearly confused and started to have a crisis of conscience.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I never said all leftists are "commies"
...except that is what the term means. It can't very well mean both commie and Liberal when they are polar opposites, can it, ya mowran.

However, your anti-Islam rhetoric of late has put you at odds with them,
Yes, it does, because they are not true Liberals evaluating on firm principles. That is why I have always distinguished between libs, and Liberals.
you're not remotely smart enough to try lording it over others
Yes I am - stop being such an ass berry.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok, so inevitably we've descended downstairs into the murky depths of Swallowgay's topsy turvy, alternative reality.

Leftism does not automatically equate to Communism, WTF are you smoking? Communism is a form of leftardism, sure... but not all leftards are commies.

Are you trying to distance yourself from the modern woke left, by clinging onto the ideals held by "classic" liberals? If so, you're fighting a losing battle and may aswell admit defeat and join the centre right, who I might add, share your views on Islam.

Last edited:
OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
who I might add, share your views on Islam.
No they don't. You see these things are not simply yes or no issues. There is derivation of that answer yes or no, and they are nothing alike. If they were, then those center rightists would also oppose evangelism (FAKE Christianity) and MAGAism which they do not. I have changed nothing in my understanding of these things recently and a review of my 20+ years of public posting would confirm that. This was the very point of anti-LibiConism. You herd animals can go do as your masters advise, I will always find opposition on both sides of the scrum.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
PC can be rightwing. Womens right to work is a call for liberty, equal opportunity. Calling for Equal outcome is communism/woke.

Its also stupid bullshit that no one wants and always fails.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No they don't. You see these things are not simply yes or no issues. There is derivation of that answer yes or no, and they are nothing alike. If they were, then those center rightists would also oppose evangelism (FAKE Christianity) and MAGAism which they do not. I have changed nothing in my understanding of these things recently and a review of my 20+ years of public posting would confirm that. This was the very point of anti-LibiConism. You herd animals can go do as your masters advise, I will always find opposition on both sides of the scrum.
That's nice... you still haven't explained why Conservatives make you so constipated.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Its another way of saying weve had it with your RINO shit, but yea both sides have red lines.

Pride month is becoming one on the right. Should be interesting.

You, a citizen of the UK, have had it with RINOs?

Do you even know what that means to you personally?

Should be not a god damn thing.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Its another way of saying weve had it with your RINO shit, but yea both sides have red lines.

Pride month is becoming one on the right. Should be interesting.
Hey Butt Plug here is a list of all the Months we recognize in the USA

National Pizza Month really sticks in my craw, as I prefer Baby Back Ribs.

But you manly men go ahead and have a shit fit over one more month tagged with a cause.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
PC can be rightwing. Womens right to work is a call for liberty, equal opportunity. Calling for Equal outcome is communism/woke.

Its also stupid bullshit that no one wants and always fails.
I am in total agreeance with you here. You have an extraordinary mind. Unlike some on here lol. Maybe you should run for something politically speaking.. but no free cookies from me. Mine are worth $$$$$$..$$ a bite hehe

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're like a caricature of fear mixed in with ignorance and put together to create a "man."

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You're like a caricature of fear mixed in with ignorance and put together to create a "man."
That's why Faerie Anne Cosplays as a "Nazi" in his misguided efforts to appear "tough"

oA6yShl.png

He does have big tits though, I'll give him that.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Butt Plug here is a list of all the Months we recognize in the USA

National Pizza Month really sticks in my craw, as I prefer Baby Back Ribs.

But you manly men go ahead and have a shit fit over one more month tagged with a cause.

I will, If national pizza month has its shit up everywhere i'm going to get pissed to, especially if Luigi is PLEASE ASS BOX ME! kinds and trying to breath life into a dead political agenda.

Get your political shit out of my face or i'll burn it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I will, If national pizza month has its shit up everywhere i'm going to get pissed to, especially if Luigi is PLEASE ASS BOX ME! kinds and trying to breath life into a dead political agenda.

Get your political shit out of my face or i'll burn iyou.
Sit your basic ass down and stfu. You're not doing a god damn thing to anyone about anything.

Go eat another cookie.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Get your political shit out of my face or i'll burn it.
It would never have become political if not for intolerant asses like you and your ilk. Cause and effect. Learn to understand it.