Pew pew pew, pew pew pew, pew pew pew America. Todays active shooter situation is sponsored by Conservatism.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
were it one O D Trumfs Cuckservatives
Lets hope that some libtards and faggits died!

ffs sometimes I think you're an upturned broom with a bucket on its head that has evolved enough to type

X

xXx
Site Supporter
NO YUO AR !!!
JaggedFelineAnnashummingbird-size_restricted.gif

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jesus. You have no idea how utterly insane all the mass shootngs in the US look when you're living in a country that has 30 gun deaths a year. I mean, I always thought it was insane, but now the US looks like an alien planet that's 50% depraved wack jobs.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Jesus. You have no idea how utterly insane all the mass shootngs in the US look when you're living in a country that has 30 gun deaths a year. I mean, I always thought it was insane, but now the US looks like an alien planet that's 50% depraved wack jobs.
But we have shitloads of freedom and stuff!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"The suspect, Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa of Arvada, Colorado, had an assault rifle, a handgun and a tactical vest, all of which were recovered at the King Soopers outlet in Boulder, according to an arrest affidavit filed by police."

Maybe this one mass murder could have been prevented by outlawing islam? I mean, if a single death could be prevented.....right libs? You cunts say that about guns all the fukin time after all. Hypocrites!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So we had a Muslim "refugee" let in by Obama going on a shooting rampage? Aren't you glad Biden used his first executive orders to allow the country to be flooded with ever more Muslim "refugees"?

As a side note, it is nice to see @Admin. is continuing his streak of always being wrong.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin again proving he is as dumb as a box of rocks.

The shooter was a Syrian Muslim immigrant.

Oh, and this.....

f45bdd94a28d766f.jpg

Not exactly, Blazor.

The shooting came 10 days after a judge blocked a ban on assault rifles passed by the city of Boulder in 2018. That ordinance and another banning large-capacity magazines came after the 2018 mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, that left 17 people dead.

A lawsuit challenging the bans was filed quickly, backed by the National Rifle Association. The judge struck down the ordinance under a Colorado law that blocks cities from making their own rules about guns.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....only gonna git worse in the coming years too.

Oh well.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So do you think if that ban was accomplished this dirt bag wouldn't have done it?

There is a ban on murdering people. That doesn't stop mass shooters.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Never forgot this incident:

Somebody actually getting shot to death on live television.