Pew Poll on support or lack of for abortion

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Support by trend 1995 -now, just about the same for those that support and about the same for those that don't support abortion rights

By religion, most religions show support for abortion by majorities except Evangelicals

By party affiliation (binary), as should be expected Democrats support is higher

By party and ideology
(conservative - liberal) conservatives against, moderate GOP, moderate Dems and Liberal Dems all support ranging from 60-90%

By gender, 63% of women support, 58% of men support

By race and ethnicity, support by Whites (59%), Blacks (68%), Hispanic (60%), and Asians (74%)

By age, 15-29 yrs (74%), 30-49 (62%), 50-64% (55%), 65+ (54%)

By education, high school or less (54%), some college (63%), college grad + (66%)

Survey conducted March 7-13, 2022

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Most Americans probably support abortion access. The issue has always been 4 month + abortions which the left has refused to limit. Now, the pendulum has swung and abortion will be severely limited or eliminated in red states while 9 month abortions will be possible in blue states.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Most Americans probably support abortion access. The issue has always been 4 month + abortions which the left has refused to limit. Now, the pendulum has swung and abortion will be severely limited or eliminated in red states while 9 month abortions will be possible in blue states.
90% OF Abortions or performed by the 12th week.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
2 major points regarding that:
1. Democrats should have compromised and agreed to make abortion illegal past 4 months. If not then they should have agreed to make it illegal after 6 months.
2. The repeal of Roe will NOT in any way prevent liberal states from green lighting abortion up to and including the time of birth.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Blue states should legalize aborting fucktarded soyboys like admin up until SS eligibility

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FACT

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The idea of abortion polls high but once you get I to details it drops dramatically especially for mid to late term abortions. Reality isn't want these liars want to talk about.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
The idea of abortion polls high but once you get I to details it drops dramatically especially for mid to late term abortions. Reality isn't want these liars want to talk about.
But You're a homo, why do you even care?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Liberals did this to themselves. All they had to do was place some common sense limits on abortion. They did that to the 2nd Amendment for 100 years now and thats an ACTUAL right!