Pew pew pew, pew pew pew, pew pew pew America. Todays active shooter situation is sponsored by Conservatism.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Anyways, here's some education fer Lokmeer as to what it takes to survive an attack by a human or a wild animal:

Notice that in either situation, the defenders have handguns, not heavy assault rifles which would take excessive amounts of time to mount and fire.

A heavy rifle aint gonna save you where just a few seconds or even just a fraction of a second is the difference betwween you living and dying, Lokmeer.

I should know. Cuz I've been attacked by humans and a wild animal before.

Look idiot, I could literally cut you in half with my AR-10 in the same time as it takes to blast you with my 9. Why do you think I have to shoulder a pistol grip rifle with a drum magazine?

Well again...you're negating the reality of time.

What's faster to mount and fire off? A pistol/handgun or a rifle?

If someone or something suddenly attacks you and you got 1/2 second to react, it's not gonna wait fer you, Lokmeer.

A wild animal's not gonna wait fer you to get ready ta fire back. Neither is an assailant.
If a wild animal sees you as itts next meal, it's jes gonna hunt you down & gobble you up for its dinner...Lokmeer!
Lotta hunters have been killed by wild animals cuz they weren't quick enough to respond.

I don't think you've had any real life or death situtions have you, Lokmeer?
Ya watch too many TV programs or buy inta the advertisments that a $10,000 gun's automatically gonna save yer life cuz the packaging or advertisment said so.

Anyways, here's one a' the Brothas at a firing range:

...they're gittin ready fer Civil War & a White Guy is helpin' 'em.

Yer future competition, eh Lokmeer!?

josephine, if i have my AR in hand, which I would if I was walking in the woods, I can fire it just as fast as my 44 mag or 357 6 shot revolvers and I can hit shit with a long rifle without shouldering much more accurately than I can with a pistol...cause its longer. Plus, my AR has either 30 or 50 rounds depending on if I have the drum or regular mag in it.

...yeah, and what happens when you can't mount the rifle fast enough when a bear suddenly jumps out onto your trail and its less than 10' away from you?

I understand that a rifle might be more explosive than a handgun if you can see a wild bear running towards you several hundred yars away.

Remember, in life and death situations, you have very little time to think.

For every step you run from an animal, it takes 3 or 4.

They are very fast and can kill a man in one instant.

I bought a .44 after the last bear attacked me. They are VERY fast! Can run up to 35 mph I think. Terrain dont matter either, they haul ass up and down a mountain.

I would be more inclined to have a .44 Magnum if I ever ventured inta the woods again.

I think that'd be a person's best defence against a large bear such as a grizzly.

A .44 against a grizz? You're not to gun savy are you or is it bear savy.lol

A black bear might be stopped with a .44 but in Grizz country you will be better off to carry a short barrel 12 gauge loaded with slugs.

When you read the articles about carrying a pistol sidearm for dispatching bear, the suggestion is a 44 mag or 10mm minimum with hardcast bullets and aim for joints to disable the bear. LMFAO! I'll take my AR 15 or better yet, my AR 10 over a pistol ANY day!

Oh sure. An artillery cannon from the US military would even be better.
Blow the fuckin grizz ta smitherines. In fact, the cannon would take out several acres of the forest and leave a massive hole in the ground.

If a .44 can do the job, we do you need anything more than that, unless you're on an ego trip or somethin'.

you are pretty fucking dumb when it comes to firearms.

He's pretty fucking dumb when it comes to just about anything

leftist scum usually are

The scary part is that he doesn't seem to know that he's an idiot.

THe majority of leftist don't realize that either

Or they might not have become leftists in the first place

Reactions: Ice

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
prolly better off with bear spray
646861fbe6a22f8d17e6486fbb4d977a.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyways, here's some education fer Lokmeer as to what it takes to survive an attack by a human or a wild animal:

Notice that in either situation, the defenders have handguns, not heavy assault rifles which would take excessive amounts of time to mount and fire.

A heavy rifle aint gonna save you where just a few seconds or even just a fraction of a second is the difference betwween you living and dying, Lokmeer.

Look idiot, I could literally cut you in half with my AR-10 in the same time as it takes to blast you with my 9. Why do you think I have to shoulder a pistol grip rifle with a drum magazine?

If someone or something suddenly attacks you and you got 1/2 second to react, it's not gonna wait fer you, Lokmeer.

A wild animal's not gonna wait fer you to get ready ta fire back. Neither is an assailant.
If a wild animal sees you as itts next meal, it's jes gonna hunt you down & gobble you up for its dinner...Lokmeer!
Lotta hunters have been killed by wild animals cuz they weren't quick enough to respond.

Ya watch too many TV programs or buy inta the advertisments that a $10,000 gun's automatically gonna save yer life cuz the packaging or advertisment said so.

josephine, if i have my AR in hand, which I would if I was walking in the woods, I can fire it just as fast as my 44 mag or 357 6 shot revolvers and I can hit shit with a long rifle without shouldering much more accurately than I can with a pistol...cause its longer. Plus, my AR has either 30 or 50 rounds depending on if I have the drum or regular mag in it.

...yeah, and what happens when you can't mount the rifle fast enough when a bear suddenly jumps out onto your trail and its less than 10' away from you?

I understand that a rifle might be more explosive than a handgun if you can see a wild bear running towards you several hundred yars away.

I bought a .44 after the last bear attacked me. They are VERY fast! Can run up to 35 mph I think. Terrain dont matter either, they haul ass up and down a mountain.

I would be more inclined to have a .44 Magnum if I ever ventured inta the woods again.

I think that'd be a person's best defence against a large bear such as a grizzly.

A black bear might be stopped with a .44 but in Grizz country you will be better off to carry a short barrel 12 gauge loaded with slugs.

When you read the articles about carrying a pistol sidearm for dispatching bear, the suggestion is a 44 mag or 10mm minimum with hardcast bullets and aim for joints to disable the bear. LMFAO! I'll take my AR 15 or better yet, my AR 10 over a pistol ANY day!

Blow the fuckin grizz ta smitherines. In fact, the cannon would take out several acres of the forest and leave a massive hole in the ground.

If a .44 can do the job, why do you need anything more than that, unless you're on an ego trip or somethin'.

Idiot, NOBODY in their right mind thinks a 44 mag is a good choice for killing a griz! Its only used as an emergency backup. Hell, a 44 mag isnt even ethical for killing a griz. A high powered rifle is ALWAYS preferred. Now why the fuck wouldnt you carry an AR-10 if you're in the woods and suspect you could encounter a griz? You wanna take a chance that a handgun round will stop it? Ok. Personally, I'd rather punch a hole in it with a 308.

Reactions: Ice

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, this fellow might disagree with you:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

....so you could subscribe to his YouTube Channel and dispute his claims.

Best handgun doesn't make it the best gun. Plus it's still illegal. ffs

And yet there've been numerous instances where bears have killed hunters with rifles because they couldn't mount the gun on time, and the bear mauled them to death. I remember reading about someone outside of Calgary in your province where that happened. Didn't get to his truck on time, the bear got 'im first and they found his remains all chewed and chomped on by Mr. Grizzly.

(Don) Peters' body was found 200 metres (660 ft) from his parked truck. He was on a hunting trip. An autopsy confirmed that he died due to a grizzly bear attack. The bear that attacked Peters was captured and killed the following April.

Also, some years ago there was an incident where a man's body was found on a trail, mauled to death by a bear The coroner thought he had enought time to fire some shots at the bear as they found empty shells and blood at the scene of his death. But it wasn't enough to ward off the bear and prevent the man's death. So the gun didn't save him.

Guns don't necessarily guarantee you survival in the wilderness.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....so you could subscribe to his YouTube Channel, write comments in his videos to dispute his claims, Sonny.

Yea shithead, the best handgun round. Fuk that. I aint trying to discombobulate the mechanical functions of a T-Rex with a fukin handgun round!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

If a .44 can do the job, why do you need anything more than that, unless you're on an ego trip or somethin'.

Idiot, NOBODY in their right mind thinks a 44 mag is a good choice for killing a griz! Its only used as an emergency backup. Hell, a 44 mag isnt even ethical for killing a griz. A high powered rifle is ALWAYS preferred. Now why the fuck wouldnt you carry an AR-10 if you're in the woods and suspect you could encounter a griz? You wanna take a chance that a handgun round will stop it? Ok. Personally, I'd rather punch a hole in it with a 308.

Admin would rather the griz punch a hole in him.
Right through the back of his diaper and all

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....so you could subscribe to his YouTube Channel and dispute his claims.

Best handgun doesn't make it the best gun. Plus it's still illegal. ffs

And yet there've been numerous instances where bears have killed hunters with rifles because they couldn't mount the gun on time, and the bear mauled them to death. I remember reading about someone outside of Calgary in your province where that happened. Didn't get to his truck on time, the bear got 'im first and they found his remains all chewed and chomped on by Mr. Grizzly.

(Don) Peters' body was found 200 metres (660 ft) from his parked truck. He was on a hunting trip. An autopsy confirmed that he died due to a grizzly bear attack. The bear that attacked Peters was captured and killed the following April.

Also, some years ago there was an incident where a man's body was found on a trail, mauled to death by a bear The coroner thought he had enought time to fire some shots at the bear as they found empty shells and blood at the scene of his death. But it wasn't enough to ward off the bear and prevent the man's death. So the gun didn't save him.

Guns don't necessarily guarantee you survival in the wilderness.

I'll bet you every fukin one of those deaths were with a bolt action rifle and the hunter was taken by surprise. No gun would have probably saved em.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well all I can say to you...you'd better be fucking fast, Lokmeer no matter what kinda gun you got.

Like Billy the Kid reflexes.

cuz in life and death situations, you only got one chance ta do it right.

One chance. It's not a fucking video game or TV program where you pop in a couple of quarters and you get 3 chances.

Remeber that, in life and death situations, you only got one chance to do it right...the First time.

There's no instant replays, and the advertisements aren't gonna save your life.

I should know Bud. I've been there. There are NO second chances/

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Back in the mid 80's my son and I were "Bluff" charged by a Grizzly and it was one of the most frightening things I have ever experience. We both were packing .30-06 rifles and both rifles were up at the ready when the bear veered off to his right and ran into the bush. I think he didn't like my aftershave. lol
But if that bear would have kept coming he would have had multiple holes in him. You don't fuck around with Grizzly bears.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well all I can say to you...you'd better be fucking fast, Lokmeer no matter what kinda gun you got.

One chance. It's not a fucking video game or TV program where you pop in a couple of quarters and you get 3 chances.

Remeber that, in life and death situations, you only got one chance to do it right...the First time.

Thats right josephine.

know what else is right? a bb gun is better than nothing. a 22 is better than a bb gun. a 357 is better yet. a 454 casul even better. but a 308 with a 20 round mag beats em all.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Almost forgot. This is the best advice of the whole fukin thread. Listen up josephine.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Back in the mid 80's my son and I were "Bluff" charged by a Grizzly and it was one of the most frightening things I have ever experience. We both were packing .30-06 rifles and both rifles were up at the ready when the bear veered off to his right and ran into the bush. I think he didn't like my aftershave. lol
But if that bear would have kept coming he would have had multiple holes in him. You don't fuck around with Grizzly bears.

I'll never forget the time a black bear charged my one man tent from atop the mountain, he must of thought I looked like a burrito. I didnt even know it was a bear til it upon me and swiping at my tent. Scary shit. I knew then that my handy .32 wasnt big enough, so I got a .44.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

If a .44 can do the job, we do you need anything more than that, unless you're on an ego trip or somethin'.

you are pretty fucking dumb when it comes to firearms.

He's pretty fucking dumb when it comes to just about anything

leftist scum usually are

The scary part is that he doesn't seem to know that he's an idiot.

Derp, host guise i kin dumb it down, gives me a chance!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
just teasing :)*

imagine being an eskimo before the white man gave him a riifle
8cdf4d43b33eb0c350ed6df5f8db04af.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thats right josephine.

know what else is right? a bb gun is better than nothing. a 22 is better than a bb gun. a 357 is better yet. a 454 casul even better. but a 308 with a 20 round mag beats em all.

But still...any gun is no guarantee that you will survive an attack by a Grizzly bear.

While a gun may increase you chances of survival, it does not guarantee it.

On top of hunters who did not get to their guns in time, there've also been those who actually fired on the bear, hit them, and then still got mauled to death as their shells were found including the blood of the animal.

Anyways, you talk shit because you've never been in a situation like that. I have

I don't think you understand how fast and ferocious a wild animal can be when it's coming after you.

They can tear your head off with one swipe of their claw.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know, I've said this on a number of occasions - I'm not against gun ownership.

It just depends where a person lives and what their situation is.

Obviously, a person would be more inclined to own and need a gun if they lived in homicide ridden city such as Rio de Janiero as opposed to Charlottetown PEI in Canada, where there are actually no murders at all.

I think a gun can save a person's life. I'm not disputing that.

I think the real quetion is what is the right kind of firearm for a given situation? And does a person need 6,10,20 firearms to protect themselves? Wouldn't just 2 or 3 MAX suffice?

Maybe where I clash with others here is on what purpose the gun will be used for.

I'm not interested in hunting animals. I'd just like to be able to defend myself if needed.

...in other words, not necessarily guns, but guns if necessary.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thats right josephine.

But still...any gun is no guarantee that you will survive an attack by a Grizzly bear.

While a gun may increase you chances of survival, it does not guarantee it.

On top of hunters who did not get to their guns in time, there've also been those who actually fired on the bear, hit them, and then still got mauled to death as their shells were found including the blood of the animal.

Anyways, you talk shit because you've never been in a situation like that. I have

I don't think you understand how fast and ferocious a wild animal can be when it's coming after you.

They can tear your head off with one swipe of their claw.

josephine, I actually do know how quickly animals can turn. Thats why on the farm, I carry a loaded weapon because I might need to shoot something. Anything wild is getting smoked by me. Hell, I saw a coon out in daylight, smoked the fucker between the eyes with a 20ga. Cute lil guy till I cracked his fukin skull open and his eyeballs spilled out his fuking head. Kids thought it was cool! If I see a coyote, I'll kill it. I kill every fukin groundhog I see. Any snake gets blasted with a shotgun. Now I dont go hunting, period. I only eat domesticated animals so I dont have any use for hunting for food or trophy's. But if I did, I wouldnt be doing it for sport. I'd be out there with whatever would most effectively kill the animal the quickest and allow for quick follow up shots. I'm not trying to prove how many yards I can make a 30 caliber bullet go.

But all that aside, I dont even own guns for killing animals. I own them in case the government needs overthrown.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know, I've said this on a number of occasions - I'm not against gun ownership.

Obviously, a person would be more inclined to own and need a gun if they lived in homicide ridden city such as Rio de Janiero as opposed to Charlottetown PEI in Canada, where there are actually no murders at all.

I think the real quetion is what is the right kind of firearm for a given situation? And does a person need 6,10,20 firearms to protect themselves? Wouldn't just 2 or 3 MAX suffice?

Maybe where I clash with others here is on what purpose the gun will be used for.

I'm not interested in hunting animals. I'd just like to be able to defend myself if needed.

I might need to own 50 guns cause the rest of my countrymen didnt prepare and one person cant overthrow the government all by himself, josephine.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'll never forget the time a black bear charged my one man tent from atop the mountain, he must of thought I looked like a burrito. I didnt even know it was a bear til it upon me and swiping at my tent. Scary shit. I knew then that my handy .32 wasnt big enough, so I got a .44.

So, did it just leave on its own?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

I might need to own 50 guns cause the rest of my countrymen didnt prepare and one person cant overthrow the government all by himself, josephine.
So when are overthrowing Biden? Or are you just releasing hot gases oozing from your yap?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So when are overthrowing Biden? Or are you just releasing hot gases oozing from your yap?
Hey, I'm ready. Just waiting on the word from the LEGITIMATE President, Donald J Trump!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I yelled at it as loud as I could lol. It was a half scared, half trying to scare it scream lol.

You are suppose to make yourself loud as possible to scare away a bear. Never run from a bear. And dont look it in the eyes. Dont climb a tree either lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I yelled at it as loud as I could lol. It was a half scared, half trying to scare it scream lol.

You are suppose to make yourself loud as possible to scare away a bear. Never run from a bear. And dont look it in the eyes. Dont climb a tree either lol.

So you didn't need the gun, right?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You always should have a large caliber gun around a grisly. what type of idiot wouldn't? Otherwise you just are relying upon 1000lbs of angry bear to be in the right mood.