Pew pew pew, pew pew pew, pew pew pew America. Todays active shooter situation is sponsored by Conservatism.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Admin again proving he is as dumb as a box of rocks.

The shooter was a Syrian Muslim immigrant.

Oh, and this.....

f45bdd94a28d766f.jpg

Not exactly, Blazor.

The shooting came 10 days after a judge blocked a ban on assault rifles passed by the city of Boulder in 2018. That ordinance and another banning large-capacity magazines came after the 2018 mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, that left 17 people dead.

A lawsuit challenging the bans was filed quickly, backed by the National Rifle Association. The judge struck down the ordinance under a Colorado law that blocks cities from making their own rules about guns.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Hey asshole, I dunno if you ever read any of the founder's commentary on the 2nd Amendment but its there so we can repel foreign invaders and overthrow a despotic federal government. It dont say jack shit about hunting BTW.

Now to be successful at overthrowing the federal government, you need the capability to freely assemble into a force which could overthrow it AND you need the weaponry to do so. In reality, the federal ban against machine guns is unconstitutional because it bans the weapons of war needed to overthrow the federal government. Thankfully, any AK, AR, and most other semi auto platforms are somewhat easily converted.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jesus. You have no idea how utterly insane all the mass shootngs in the US look when you're living in a country that has 30 gun deaths a year. I mean, I always thought it was insane, but now the US looks like an alien planet that's 50% depraved wack jobs.

....only gonna git worse in the coming years too.

Oh well.
Oh well is right. Unlike your cucked out faggit country that handed over all its weapons of war to the servants of the crown, we'll never give up our weapons of war because they're protected by our Constitution and motherfuckers who try to take em are gonna die. josephine, we have hundreds of millions of guns. At the local Scheels, I bet they've sold THOUSANDS of AR platform rifles in the past 2 years. I see blacks in buying pistols and ammo all the fukin time, too! I bet MANY of your countrymen come here for weapons too! Best retreat your bitch ass into the woods with the bears before you get shot by someone who returned from AMERICA with a gun! pussy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jesus. You have no idea how utterly insane all the mass shootngs in the US look when you're living in a country that has 30 gun deaths a year. I mean, I always thought it was insane, but now the US looks like an alien planet that's 50% depraved wack jobs.

Oh well.
Oh well is right. Unlike your cucked out faggit country that handed over all its weapons of war to the servants of the crown, we'll never give up our weapons of war because they're protected by our Constitution and motherfuckers who try to take em are gonna die. josephine, we have hundreds of millions of guns. At the local Scheels, I bet they've sold THOUSANDS of AR platform rifles in the past 2 years. I see blacks in buying pistols and ammo all the fukin time, too! I bet MANY of your countrymen come here for weapons too! Best retreat your bitch ass into the woods with the bears before you get shot by someone who returned from AMERICA with a gun! pussy.

....still think think the best type of firearm ta have if a person is getting attacked is a handgun, Lokmeer.

In a self-defense situation, I don't think that a person could fire a rifle quickly enough.

You could have all that massive firepower, and it'd be useless unless it's lightweight enough to mount and shoot at an assailant to save yourself.

A heavy rifle would be a hindrance not a help if a person is getting attacked, and speed, not power is what will determine if you live or not.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyways, here's some education fer Lokmeer as to what it takes to survive an attack by a human or a wild animal:

Notice that in either situation, the defenders have handguns, not heavy assault rifles which would take excessive amounts of time to mount and fire.

A heavy rifle aint gonna save you where just a few seconds or even just a fraction of a second is the difference betwween you living and dying, Lokmeer.

I should know. Cuz I've been attacked by humans and a wild animal before.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh well.

....still think think the best type of firearm ta have if a person is getting attacked is a handgun, Lokmeer.

In a self-defense situation, I don't think that a person could fire a rifle quickly enough.

You could have all that massive firepower, and it'd be useless unless it's lightweight enough to mount and shoot at an assailant to save yourself.

A heavy rifle would be a hindrance not a help if a person is getting attacked, and speed, not power is what will determine if you live or not.
That filthy muhzie sure did ok with that AR-15, murdering ALL WHITE PEOPLE! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyways, here's some education fer Lokmeer as to what it takes to survive an attack by a human or a wild animal:

Notice that in either situation, the defenders have handguns, not heavy assault rifles which would take excessive amounts of time to mount and fire.

A heavy rifle aint gonna save you where just a few seconds or even just a fraction of a second is the difference betwween you living and dying, Lokmeer.

Look idiot, I could literally cut you in half with my AR-10 in the same time as it takes to blast you with my 9. Why do you think I have to shoulder a pistol grip rifle with a drum magazine?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, and this.....

f45bdd94a28d766f.jpg

Not exactly, Blazor.

The shooting came 10 days after a judge blocked a ban on assault rifles passed by the city of Boulder in 2018. That ordinance and another banning large-capacity magazines came after the 2018 mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, that left 17 people dead.

A lawsuit challenging the bans was filed quickly, backed by the National Rifle Association. The judge struck down the ordinance under a Colorado law that blocks cities from making their own rules about guns.

Hey asshole, I dunno if you ever read any of the founder's commentary on the 2nd Amendment but its there so we can repel foreign invaders and overthrow a despotic federal government. It dont say jack shit about hunting BTW.

Now to be successful at overthrowing the federal government, you need the capability to freely assemble into a force which could overthrow it AND you need the weaponry to do so. In reality, the federal ban against machine guns is unconstitutional because it bans the weapons of war needed to overthrow the federal government. Thankfully, any AK, AR, and most other semi auto platforms are somewhat easily converted.
The 2A was NOT a Suicide Pact you spoon fed child of morans!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well loon, dead people are a small price to pay for my freedom.

Tell ya this way: If history shows that despotism and tyrannical government always follows disarming the populace, why would you ever disarm the populace?

KA-POWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh, and this.....

f45bdd94a28d766f.jpg

Not exactly, Blazor.

The 2A was NOT a Suicide Pact you spoon fed child of morans!
Idiot, Armed America could have these fukin shootings every day for 1000 years and STILL never approach the death rate of a state sponsored atheist country with a disarmed populace! History dont like, cunt! PWN3D!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh, and this.....

f45bdd94a28d766f.jpg

Not exactly, Blazor.

Yes, forgive me, I forget that ISIS obeys laws. Silly me.

Do you notice how your news source say "Man", but not that he was a Syrian Muslim Immigrant? Who shouted loyalty to Isis?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Look idiot, I could literally cut you in half with my AR-10 in the same time as it takes to blast you with my 9. Why do you think I have to shoulder a pistol grip rifle with a drum magazine?

Well again...you're negating the reality of time.

What's faster to mount and fire off? A pistol/handgun or a rifle?

If someone or something suddenly attacks you and you got 1/2 second to react, it's not gonna wait fer you, Lokmeer.

A wild animal's not gonna wait fer you to get ready ta fire back. Neither is an assailant.
If a wild animal sees you as itts next meal, it's jes gonna hunt you down & gobble you up for its dinner...Lokmeer!
Lotta hunters have been killed by wild animals cuz they weren't quick enough to respond.

I don't think you've had any real life or death situtions have you, Lokmeer?
Ya watch too many TV programs or buy inta the advertisments that a $10,000 gun's automatically gonna save yer life cuz the packaging or advertisment said so.

Anyways, here's one a' the Brothas at a firing range:

...they're gittin ready fer Civil War & a White Guy is helpin' 'em.

Yer future competition, eh Lokmeer!?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, and this.....

f45bdd94a28d766f.jpg

Not exactly, Blazor.

Do you notice how your news source say "Man", but not that he was a Syrian Muslim Immigrant? Who shouted loyalty to Isis?

The vast majority of mass shootings in the US have fuckall to do with IS and you know it.

Also, this guy is Middle Eastern. That does not automatically make him a terrorist. You can be any nationality and be a disgruntled psychopath with access to guns. I'm not saying he isn't a terrorist, but I'm not saying he is, either, because I don't know. Neither do you.

Who said he shouted loyalty to IS? One of your Trumptard sites, or someone who was actually there?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh, and this.....

f45bdd94a28d766f.jpg

Not exactly, Blazor.

The vast majority of mass shootings in the US have fuckall to do with IS and you know it.

Also, this guy is Middle Eastern. That does not automatically make him a terrorist. You can be any nationality and be a disgruntled psychopath with access to guns. I'm not saying he isn't a terrorist, but I'm not saying he is, either, because I don't know. Neither do you.

Who said he shouted loyalty to IS? One of your Trumptard sites, or someone who was actually there?

What I say is no matter to you, just stroll on back to CNN, Im sure they will give you the narrative you so desire.

Odd, how Facebook is scrubbing all his Muslim posts.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, and this.....

f45bdd94a28d766f.jpg

Not exactly, Blazor.

What I say is no matter to you, just stroll on back to CNN, Im sure they will give you the narrative you so desire.

I haven't watched CNN in years. Do you have memory problems? I have posted about this literally hundreds of time. I do not watch CNN or MSNBC, or any of them. The MSM sucks. Oh, yeah, and I'm not a Democrat.

SMDH

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh, and this.....

f45bdd94a28d766f.jpg

Not exactly, Blazor.

I haven't watched CNN in years. Do you have memory problems? I have posted about this literally hundreds of time. I do not watch CNN or MSNBC, or any of them. The MSM sucks. Oh, yeah, and I'm not a Democrat.

SMDH

Sure thing, soy sucker.

Here ya go.....

'ISIS sympathies': Boulder shooting suspect identified as Ahmad Al-Issa
White House source says Biden briefed on terror link

Published March 23, 2021 at 12:18pm

Ahmad Al-Issa has been charged in the killing of 10 people at a grocery store in Boulder, Colorado. (Video screenshot)

The suspect in the deadly shooting at a Boulder, Colorado, grocery store on Monday has been identified as Ahmad Al-Issa.

Boulder Police Chief Maris Harold said at a press conference Tuesday that Al-Issa has been charged with 10 counts of first-degree murder. Harold said the 10 victims range in age from 20 to 65. The suspect was shot in the leg and was in stable condition at an area hospital. Al-Issa bought a Ruger AR-556 semi-automatic rifle on March 16, according to court documents

Advertisement - story continues below

Purported Facebook post by Boulder shooting suspect Ahmad Al-Issa wearing wrestling medals from the North American Grappling Association.

Boulder County District Attorney Michael Dougherty said authorities haven't determined a motive.

TRENDING: 'Incredible moment:' Wife of deceased congressman-elect wins special election to take his seat

"Why did this happen?" Dougherty asked. "We don't have the answer to that yet and the investigation is in its very early stages."

However, journalist Jack Posobiec, citing an unidentified White House official, said President Biden "has been briefed the Colorado shooter had ISIS sympathies."

In a subsequent tweet, Posobiec said, "It is beginning to look like the Boulder shooting was a jihadist terror attack."

Later Tuesday, Posobiec, citing a national security source, said Al-Issa was a Syrian refugee who arrived through an Obama-era asylum program.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Much like Obama, I guess Biden cant call it as it is....

obama-wheel-islamic-terrorism.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, and this.....

f45bdd94a28d766f.jpg

Not exactly, Blazor.

SMDH

Sure thing, soy sucker.

Here ya go.....

Ahmad Al-Issa has been charged in the killing of 10 people at a grocery store in Boulder, Colorado. (Video screenshot)

The suspect in the deadly shooting at a Boulder, Colorado, grocery store on Monday has been identified as Ahmad Al-Issa.

Boulder Police Chief Maris Harold said at a press conference Tuesday that Al-Issa has been charged with 10 counts of first-degree murder. Harold said the 10 victims range in age from 20 to 65. The suspect was shot in the leg and was in stable condition at an area hospital. Al-Issa bought a Ruger AR-556 semi-automatic rifle on March 16, according to court documents

Purported Facebook post by Boulder shooting suspect Ahmad Al-Issa wearing wrestling medals from the North American Grappling Association.

Boulder County District Attorney Michael Dougherty said authorities haven't determined a motive.

TRENDING: 'Incredible moment:' Wife of deceased congressman-elect wins special election to take his seat

"Why did this happen?" Dougherty asked. "We don't have the answer to that yet and the investigation is in its very early stages."

However, journalist Jack Posobiec, citing an unidentified White House official, said President Biden "has been briefed the Colorado shooter had ISIS sympathies."

In a subsequent tweet, Posobiec said, "It is beginning to look like the Boulder shooting was a jihadist terror attack."

Later Tuesday, Posobiec, citing a national security source, said Al-Issa was a Syrian refugee who arrived through an Obama-era asylum program.

OK. If it's a fact, I will concede. But I will only concede to facts, not to hysteria. I wait for facts before I start spewing crapola. Please post a link to the source of that article.

It remains a fact that the vast majority of mass shootings in the US are completely unrelated to terrorism.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh, and this.....

f45bdd94a28d766f.jpg

Not exactly, Blazor.

SMDH

Sure thing, soy sucker.

Here ya go.....

al-issa-hate-crime-750x394.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh, and this.....

f45bdd94a28d766f.jpg

Not exactly, Blazor.

SMDH

Sure thing, soy sucker.

Here ya go.....

OK. If it's a fact, I will concede. But I will only concede to facts, not to hysteria. I wait for facts before I start spewing crapola. Please post a link to the source of that article.

It remains a fact that the vast majority of mass shootings in the US are completely unrelated to terrorism.

Right on lol.

I dont have the source now, but copy paste into google and it might pop up.

Here ya go, something else....

restrict-2.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Early information from a national security agency suggests Boulder shooter planned to target the Trump rally in Colorado Springs, Feb 2020, but decided to wait until the next one on March 13 in Denver but it was cancelled due to COVID, per WH official

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If someone or something suddenly attacks you and you got 1/2 second to react, it's not gonna wait fer you, Lokmeer.

A wild animal's not gonna wait fer you to get ready ta fire back. Neither is an assailant.
If a wild animal sees you as itts next meal, it's jes gonna hunt you down & gobble you up for its dinner...Lokmeer!
Lotta hunters have been killed by wild animals cuz they weren't quick enough to respond.

Ya watch too many TV programs or buy inta the advertisments that a $10,000 gun's automatically gonna save yer life cuz the packaging or advertisment said so.

josephine, if i have my AR in hand, which I would if I was walking in the woods, I can fire it just as fast as my 44 mag or 357 6 shot revolvers and I can hit shit with a long rifle without shouldering much more accurately than I can with a pistol...cause its longer. Plus, my AR has either 30 or 50 rounds depending on if I have the drum or regular mag in it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

josephine, if i have my AR in hand, which I would if I was walking in the woods, I can fire it just as fast as my 44 mag or 357 6 shot revolvers and I can hit shit with a long rifle without shouldering much more accurately than I can with a pistol...cause its longer. Plus, my AR has either 30 or 50 rounds depending on if I have the drum or regular mag in it.

...yeah, and what happens when you can't mount the rifle fast enough when a bear suddenly jumps out onto your trail and its less than 10' away from you?

I understand that a rifle might be more explosive than a handgun if you can see a wild bear running towards you several hundred yars away.

Remember, in life and death situations, you have very little time to think.

For every step you run from an animal, it takes 3 or 4.

They are very fast and can kill a man in one instant.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
So @Lokmar , what new guns did you buy after the most recent mass shooting, and how much did you donate to the NRA?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...yeah, and what happens when you can't mount the rifle fast enough when a bear suddenly jumps out onto your trail and its less than 10' away from you?

I understand that a rifle might be more explosive than a handgun if you can see a wild bear running towards you several hundred yars away.

Remember, in life and death situations, you have very little time to think.

For every step you run from an animal, it takes 3 or 4.

They are very fast and can kill a man in one instant.

Dumb ass, take the word "mount" out of your blabbering. I dont have to mount or shoulder shit when I'm walking through the woods with a rifle in hand. I can swing around and shoot rounds from my scary AR as fast as I can my model 629. Plus, I'll be way more accurate.