Pew pew pew, pew pew pew, pew pew pew America. Todays active shooter situation is sponsored by Conservatism.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Anyways, here's some education fer Lokmeer as to what it takes to survive an attack by a human or a wild animal:

Notice that in either situation, the defenders have handguns, not heavy assault rifles which would take excessive amounts of time to mount and fire.

A heavy rifle aint gonna save you where just a few seconds or even just a fraction of a second is the difference betwween you living and dying, Lokmeer.

I should know. Cuz I've been attacked by humans and a wild animal before.

Look idiot, I could literally cut you in half with my AR-10 in the same time as it takes to blast you with my 9. Why do you think I have to shoulder a pistol grip rifle with a drum magazine?

Well again...you're negating the reality of time.

What's faster to mount and fire off? A pistol/handgun or a rifle?

If someone or something suddenly attacks you and you got 1/2 second to react, it's not gonna wait fer you, Lokmeer.

A wild animal's not gonna wait fer you to get ready ta fire back. Neither is an assailant.
If a wild animal sees you as itts next meal, it's jes gonna hunt you down & gobble you up for its dinner...Lokmeer!
Lotta hunters have been killed by wild animals cuz they weren't quick enough to respond.

I don't think you've had any real life or death situtions have you, Lokmeer?
Ya watch too many TV programs or buy inta the advertisments that a $10,000 gun's automatically gonna save yer life cuz the packaging or advertisment said so.

Anyways, here's one a' the Brothas at a firing range:

...they're gittin ready fer Civil War & a White Guy is helpin' 'em.

Yer future competition, eh Lokmeer!?

josephine, if i have my AR in hand, which I would if I was walking in the woods, I can fire it just as fast as my 44 mag or 357 6 shot revolvers and I can hit shit with a long rifle without shouldering much more accurately than I can with a pistol...cause its longer. Plus, my AR has either 30 or 50 rounds depending on if I have the drum or regular mag in it.

...yeah, and what happens when you can't mount the rifle fast enough when a bear suddenly jumps out onto your trail and its less than 10' away from you?

I understand that a rifle might be more explosive than a handgun if you can see a wild bear running towards you several hundred yars away.

Remember, in life and death situations, you have very little time to think.

For every step you run from an animal, it takes 3 or 4.

They are very fast and can kill a man in one instant.

I bought a .44 after the last bear attacked me. They are VERY fast! Can run up to 35 mph I think. Terrain dont matter either, they haul ass up and down a mountain.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So @Lokmar , what new guns did you buy after the most recent mass shooting, and how much did you donate to the NRA?
My NRA member ship has several years left. I doubt I'll purchase any more guns during democRAT rule.

My son, nephew, and sons gf all went out and bought pistols a couple weeks ago lol. Ammo was a different story.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyways, here's some education fer Lokmeer as to what it takes to survive an attack by a human or a wild animal:

Notice that in either situation, the defenders have handguns, not heavy assault rifles which would take excessive amounts of time to mount and fire.

A heavy rifle aint gonna save you where just a few seconds or even just a fraction of a second is the difference betwween you living and dying, Lokmeer.

Look idiot, I could literally cut you in half with my AR-10 in the same time as it takes to blast you with my 9. Why do you think I have to shoulder a pistol grip rifle with a drum magazine?

If someone or something suddenly attacks you and you got 1/2 second to react, it's not gonna wait fer you, Lokmeer.

A wild animal's not gonna wait fer you to get ready ta fire back. Neither is an assailant.
If a wild animal sees you as itts next meal, it's jes gonna hunt you down & gobble you up for its dinner...Lokmeer!
Lotta hunters have been killed by wild animals cuz they weren't quick enough to respond.

Ya watch too many TV programs or buy inta the advertisments that a $10,000 gun's automatically gonna save yer life cuz the packaging or advertisment said so.

josephine, if i have my AR in hand, which I would if I was walking in the woods, I can fire it just as fast as my 44 mag or 357 6 shot revolvers and I can hit shit with a long rifle without shouldering much more accurately than I can with a pistol...cause its longer. Plus, my AR has either 30 or 50 rounds depending on if I have the drum or regular mag in it.

...yeah, and what happens when you can't mount the rifle fast enough when a bear suddenly jumps out onto your trail and its less than 10' away from you?

I understand that a rifle might be more explosive than a handgun if you can see a wild bear running towards you several hundred yars away.

Dumb ass, take the word "mount" out of your blabbering. I dont have to mount or shoulder shit when I'm walking through the woods with a rifle in hand. I can swing around and shoot rounds from my scary AR as fast as I can my model 629. Plus, I'll be way more accurate.

...and yer guard is never gonna be down, eh?

You won't be talking to a buddy or getting distracted by a family member or the sights and sounds of the woods?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Dumb ass, take the word "mount" out of your blabbering. I dont have to mount or shoulder shit when I'm walking through the woods with a rifle in hand. I can swing around and shoot rounds from my scary AR as fast as I can my model 629. Plus, I'll be way more accurate.

...and yer guard is never gonna be down, eh?

You won't be talking to a buddy or getting distracted by a family member or the sights and sounds of the woods?

Bear are very quiet when walking. A guy once told me if not for his dog, he would've never known one was behind him.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I bought a .44 after the last bear attacked me. They are VERY fast! Can run up to 35 mph I think. Terrain dont matter either, they haul ass up and down a mountain.

I would be more inclined to have a .44 Magnum if I ever ventured inta the woods again.

I think that'd be a person's best defence against a large bear such as a grizzly.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So @Lokmar , what new guns did you buy after the most recent mass shooting, and how much did you donate to the NRA?
My NRA member ship has several years left. I doubt I'll purchase any more guns during democRAT rule.

My son, nephew, and sons gf all went out and bought pistols a couple weeks ago lol. Ammo was a different story.
Yea, thats a bitch for sure! Thankfully, I bought hundreds of 10mm and 44 already.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I would be more inclined to have a .44 Magnum if I ever ventured inta the woods again.

I think that'd be a person's best defence against a large bear such as a grizzly.

The ONLY thing about a .44 though, the target would have to be close to get an accurate shot. Thing got some kick!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And thats just fine josephine but the fact is, a rifle round is always more deadly than a pistol round.

Reactions: Ice

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yea, thats a bitch for sure! Thankfully, I bought hundreds of 10mm and 44 already.

I stocked up after the Obama ammo grab.

Son on the other hand did not listen (as always) when I tried to warn him to get ammo.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

And thats just fine josephine but the fact is, a rifle round is always more deadly than a pistol round.

Maybe we should walk around with shotguns, since the Commander in Thief says thats what we should use lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The ONLY thing about a .44 though, the target would have to be close to get an accurate shot. Thing got some kick!

I think joesephines problem is he figures anyone armed in bear country will have their bolt action 300 win mag slung over their shoulder, unloaded. Hell, IF is ever went where there were bear, I sure as fuck wouldnt be walking around basically disarmed. Bet your ass if I had a pistol, it'd be in my hand too!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I think joesephines problem is he figures anyone armed in bear country will have their bolt action 300 win mag slung over their shoulder, unloaded. Hell, IF is ever went where there were bear, I sure as fuck wouldnt be walking around basically disarmed. Bet your ass if I had a pistol, it'd be in my hand too!

Right now, is the worst time of the year to be in the woods unarmed. They are coming out of hibernation.... and are hungry.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Of course we all know that a muslim piece of shit intent on committing felonious murder would never risk buying an assault rifle illegally ... because... well... that's illegal

ok, I'm convinced, A ban on selling automatic assault rifles at a registered place of business would have certainly prevented this horrible crime.

You libs are so ahead of the curve... yanno?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Chris Kyle's totally factual biopic is on the teevee, do wanna know what is a fact....Kyle was a badazz Navy Seal, a Sniper the best of the best Seal Shooters, he was packing a side arm at a table of various firearms to shoot that day and melt down shot him dead....now lets see show of hands that would have survived had you been in Kyles shoes.....cue the "yeah buts" in 3,2,1...and go

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

A .44 against a grizz? You're not to gun savy are you or is it bear savy.lol

A black bear might be stopped with a .44 but in Grizz country you will be better off to carry a short barrel 12 gauge loaded with slugs.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Of course we all know that a muslim piece of shit intent on committing felonious murder would never risk buying an assault rifle illegally ... because... well... that's illegal

ok, I'm convinced, A ban on selling automatic assault rifles at a registered place of business would have certainly prevented this horrible crime.

Do you have the vaguest idea of how supply lines work, Skippy?

Why did assault rifle mass shootings sky rocket after Rayguns Assault Weapons Ban was allowed to expire, you poorly education runt?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

A black bear might be stopped with a .44 but in Grizz country you will be better off to carry a short barrel 12 gauge loaded with slugs.

Something like this with a 12 inch barrel

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have seen some other, left wing, sites which quote dramatically fewer mass shootings but mostly ones done by white shooters. I waded into the methodology and found they were simply excluding all gang related shootings despite the fact that it perfectly fit their stated definition of a mass shooting. It turns out leftist "researchers" are perfectly willing to lie and exclude the MAJORITY of mass shootings as long as the shooters are not white.

Talk about dishonest liars. They were literally falsely excluding 2/3rds or more of all mass shootings to dishonestly get the results they wanted. That is clearly dishonest and politically motivated.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why did assault rifle mass shootings sky rocket after Rayguns Assault Weapons Ban was allowed to expire, you poorly education runt?
Do you have the slightest idea that even if you completely shut down EVERY gun manufacturer in the country yet allowed our borders to remain an open door the way YOUR president has these guns would still flow into the country you cock collecting dipshit with a banana peel for a brain?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Do you have the slightest idea that even if you completely shut down EVERY gun manufacturer in the country yet allowed our borders to remain an open door the way YOUR president has these guns would still flow into the country you cock collecting dipshit with a banana peel for a brain?
Answer the question mini-fucktardenstein!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Answer the question mini-fucktardenstein!
Suck a dick you homosoypeon dingbat

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

When you read the articles about carrying a pistol sidearm for dispatching bear, the suggestion is a 44 mag or 10mm minimum with hardcast bullets and aim for joints to disable the bear. LMFAO! I'll take my AR 15 or better yet, my AR 10 over a pistol ANY day!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

When you read the articles about carrying a pistol sidearm for dispatching bear, the suggestion is a 44 mag or 10mm minimum with hardcast bullets and aim for joints to disable the bear. LMFAO! I'll take my AR 15 or better yet, my AR 10 over a pistol ANY day!

Oh sure. An artillery cannon from the US military would even be better.
Blow the fuckin grizz ta smitherines. In fact, the cannon would take out several acres of the forest and leave a massive hole in the ground.

If a .44 can do the job, why do you need anything more than that, unless you're on an ego trip or somethin'.

Last edited:

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Blow the fuckin grizz ta smitherines. In fact, the cannon would take out several acres of the forest and leave a massive hole in the ground.

If a .44 can do the job, we do you need anything more than that, unless you're on an ego trip or somethin'.

I was right, you are not gun savy at all, actually you are pretty fucking dumb when it comes to firearms.

Tell me joe when was the last time that Khanadians could legally pack a handgun in the woods?

You do know that it's Verboten right?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, this fellow might disagree with you:

....so you could subscribe to his YouTube Channel, write comments in his videos to dispute his claims, Sonny.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Well, this fellow might disagree with you:

....so you could subscribe to his YouTube Channel and dispute his claims.

Best handgun doesn't make it the best gun. Plus it's still illegal. ffs

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If a .44 can do the job, we do you need anything more than that, unless you're on an ego trip or somethin'.

you are pretty fucking dumb when it comes to firearms.

He's pretty fucking dumb when it comes to just about anything

leftist scum usually are

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

leftist scum usually are

noe yuo uor!!!

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

leftist scum usually are

The scary part is that he doesn't seem to know that he's an idiot.