Piidiofilia goes mainstream now

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@UncleDiLF …apparently they are now calling pediododos MAPs mein Onkel??
Fucking MAPs: minor—attracted peoples!!! Hey?

Whoever came up with that fucking acronym needs to be shot right in the face. So sick and tired of these cretins breathing the same air as us!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Puck-Marvel-Comics-Judd-Alpha-Flight-b.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You all think it's funny. But Mark my and Aryans words. In 6 years it is totally fine, when an old fat man handles out out with a m. inor.

And you, as a father or mother are not fine with he fact. That he cuddles with your little one, yiu are a piodiphobe and he will call thr police.

You wanted rainbow and critized Muslim countries and Russia? Have fun.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I do not condone giving toddlers teddy bears dressed in BDSM backpacks… but why is the gay community being blamed for Balenciaga’s scandal? The fashion house is suing the production company North Six, Inc. for the ad campaign.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We sh
@UncleDiLF …apparently they are now calling pediododos MAPs mein Onkel??
Fucking MAPs: minor—attracted peoples!!! Hey?

Whoever came up with that fucking acronym needs to be shot right in the face. So sick and tired of these cretins breathing the same air as us!

Fuck that. Call them Disney's now lol.

ff865a7de73402ee.png

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Disney remains wholesome family G rated entertainment. Why does everyone try to throw them under the bus because that don’t buy into the hate propaganda?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How unfortunate that some of us do not understand the basic tenets of supply and demand.

And how a state sanctioned, community endorsed, demand for deviance in the form of all these varied trans ideologies we see coming out of the left is going to produce a demand (whether real or perceived ) for this type of shit that greedy corporations like Balenciaga are going to exploit to their own financial gain.

Do any of you believe for one second the various barriers ANY corporation of this size would have on the payroll to prevent this type of reputational risk were not consulted prior to the release of this very disgusting and loathsome ad? If you do, grab a plastic bag and a roll of duct tape and proceed to wrap it around your head as tightly as you can to do the world a favor by ridding it of your immoral and stupid presence.

Of course they fucking knew. This is exactly what legal, marketing, risk management and public relations teams are for. Hello? This is not a case of innocent ignorance, they simply believed at the time Twitter and the various other social media platforms operating as digital mercenaries of this vile and sickening movement had done enough to suppress any and all dissent. Low and behold the backlash had taken them by surprise and now the number one escape hatch is to blame the next guy. The media company. How quaint.

No sale here fucktards. First rule of leadership which anyone who has ever been in a leadership role can tell you is that EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT. Period. Accept accountability or acceptable an alternative career path. Accountability comes, or at least should come, with the fucking territory and is why CEOs are paid so handsomely to do whatever it is they do with the 7 hrs and 59 minutes per day when they are not doing the fucking job they are being paid to do.

Anyone wonder why shit like this is happening? Well you only need to look to the leftist asshats who look at clear cases of child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! in schools or babies being mutilated before pueberty for liking a color outside of the socially accepted norm and declare - "this is not affecting my personal life so why are you CONs so hysterical?" -- it's not that we are hysterical you vapid and inept retards. It is that we happen to posses enough brain function to understand how pushing an envelope in this capacity will slowly but surely decay a society to the point where an organization like Balenciaga feels it is okay to place their true colors up on public display in the first place.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Disney remains wholesome family G rated entertainment. Why does everyone try to throw them under the bus because that don’t buy into the hate propaganda?

Its not the same Disney. Walt would be furious.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Maps, I’ll stick with kiddy fiddling nonce thanks.
Do you remember that hideous feminist wench Harriet Harman from the Labour party? She promoted peadoe rights back in the 70's or 80's.

This shit is nothing new, leftists test the water every few years with pro-nonce rhetoric to see how the public reacts.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She's even worse than Lotusbud, absolutely staggering just how out to lunch these people are.
I know bro. It's mind boggling how people this ignorant are still afforded the opportunity to impact future elections in any capacity with their votes

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
She's even worse than Lotusbud, absolutely staggering just how out to lunch these people are.

Lotus is out to lunch, cause she is the lunch lady at the local middle school. The children wish they had proper tasting num nums.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I do not condone giving toddlers teddy bears dressed in BDSM backpacks… but why is the gay community being blamed for Balenciaga’s scandal? The fashion house is suing the production company North Six, Inc. for the ad campaign.

No one is blaming the gay community. That's YOUR people who are associating Balenciaga with LGB people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lotus is out to lunch, cause she is the lunch lady at the local middle school. The children wish they had proper tasting num nums.
Lotus is exceptionally stupid and bitter.

Garraty posted a thread entitled "not all leftists are the same" and she went shit house fucking nuts cause he did not explain to her in detail what that meant.

I was horrified someone this clinically dense would have an opportunity to vote for our next president in 2024

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm convinced you must be trolling at this point.

She doesnt hear or grasp anything outside her ideological bubble.

So when the left starts squealing that we are all "attacking the LBGT" she thinks that is real.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She doesnt hear or grasp anything outside her ideological bubble.

So when the left starts squealing that we are all "attacking the LBGT" she thinks that is real.
She's still under the impression the florida Parents right act is a "don't say gay" piece of legislation intended to ban the utterance of a word it doesn't even contain in any paragraph on any of it's 7 pages.

how's that for mind blowing stupidity?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Garraty posted a thread entitled "not all leftists are the same" and she went shit house fucking nuts cause he did not explain to her in detail what that meant.

I was horrified someone this clinically dense would have an opportunity to vote for our next president in 2024

Garraty should know better than to be a BIGOT!!! lulz

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Lotus has always been stupid, but she's legit going senile at this point.