Post a pic of your current location

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
i'm perplexedly calm right now. which mean i can't possibly be any calmer. cold blooded like an assassin son

also i knew that but my laptop started acting funny so i wanted to blame you and your stinkin link

fight me now
stop poking the USB port with your peenee

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
this is going directly to BF and you will be handled with swiftly. your tactics are just plum wrong and you need to be fixed respecially an attitude adjustment. @EmperorDiLF this flying monkey savage spat on your throne and spread SCAT on the bones that your doggos chew on. Eliminate him now!!!

Yo ass is done son

SOmeone needs to hack my avatar PRONTO

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Dz4QFuv.png

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are these Canadian wildfires done yet? It's been hazy and smoky here the last couple days. AGAIN.

See This? This should look like white clouds and blue sky. There's a faint smell of smoke in the air and it'll make your eyes burn.

smoke.jpg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is from a couple days ago. It was my day off ... (not really but sort of) and I was drunk and high.

I went outside to smoke a cigarette and saw this cloud. I thought the cloud looked like a nice bud, so I ran inside to grab my phone to take a picture of it. The cloud changed a bit, as they do ... but it still looked like a nice bud.

bud.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Time to clip dem toenails, BF!

(And feed them to Weeg; he likes to sprinkle those clippings on his breakfast pizza.)