So? My post is still trueYou dummy only posted half of my post.
So? My post is still trueYou dummy only posted half of my post.
Take a contract out on Jack, that would be universally popular.I read the "What is the last thing you purchased?" thread here pretty often.
And I want to contribute more.
I just need to know what to purchase.
I do not want to post about purchases like groceries and cleaning products and beer and wine and booze.
Can anyone give me a good idea of a cool thing to buy!?!??
Maybe it is something I would like, and just have not thought about it.
"I do not want to post about purchases like groceries"I bought half an ounce of laughing lettuce and some Eggs and crumpets.
Laughing Lettuce isn't groceries you cleft plated yokel."I do not want to post about purchases like groceries"
Nobody needs your shopping list crookie
Eggs and crumpets are. What's laughing lettuce then? Weed?Laughing Lettuce isn't groceries you cleft plated yokel.
No its a Lettuce you tell hilarious jokes to, kind of figured you never came across one.Eggs and crumpets are. What's laughing lettuce then? Weed?
Why would you want to tell jokes to a lettuce? Will nobody else laugh at your jokes?No its a Lettuce you tell hilarious jokes to, kind of figured you never came across one.
The laughing lettuce does, that enough for me. BTW If you see Downs Flynndrome ask her where the fuck my Turkey Sandwich is?Why would you want to tell jokes to a lettuce? Will nobody else laugh at your jokes?
NoThe laughing lettuce does, that enough for me. BTW If you see Downs Flynndrome ask her where the fuck my Turkey Sandwich is?
I dont think Prowler wants to buy that