PWN3DAre you gonna fill them up?
PWN3DAre you gonna fill them up?
DelulaPWN3D
I'm seriously considering the Sonzera 20. It's much nicer (and more expensive) than I really need but I might as well spend the money and be happy about it.But a really nice tube amp might be something that would be good to have. I will keep it in mind.
1-2 LIFePO4 200 ah batteries, 1-2 200-300 watt PV blankets, solar controllers to go with them, and a couple of 40 litre Engel Classic chest fridge/freezers... while they're still available.........I read the "What is the last thing you purchased?" thread here pretty often.
And I want to contribute more.
I just need to know what to purchase.
I do not want to post about purchases like groceries and cleaning products and beer and wine and booze.
Can anyone give me a good idea of a cool thing to buy!?!??
Maybe it is something I would like, and just have not thought about it.
1-2 LIFePO4 200 ah batteries, 1-2 200-300 watt PV blankets, solar controllers to go with them, and a couple of 40 litre Engel Classic chest fridge/freezers... while they're still available.........
If the nukes fall, will the sun be blocked out for a long period?
Computer memory/data cards are twice as expensive as last werk Lex @The ProwlerI read the "What is the last thing you purchased?" thread here pretty often.
And I want to contribute more.
I just need to know what to purchase.
I do not want to post about purchases like groceries and cleaning products and beer and wine and booze.
Can anyone give me a good idea of a cool thing to buy!?!??
Maybe it is something I would like, and just have not thought about it.
Only for numerous ground bursts on a world war scale. In such a case, theorists point to 6-18 months of little to no direct sunlight and freezing conditions, but those are just theories. Nobody really knows.
Air bursts don't touch the topography, but by their nature, spread heavy EMP. Most unshielded consumer electronics with circuitry exposed to large atmospheric EMP's would fry. Cars post the 70's, white goods, personal electronics, radios... not to mention the grids themselves which would be fried back to the stone age..... anything not properly shielded (except in cases of what militaries and governments keep on hand). But assuming you shielded your batteries, solar blankets, and controllers prior to an airburst, and only unpacked them after hostilities had definitely ended, they'd still be functional.... until they get fried by all the extra sunlight getting through the injured atmosphere..... but at least you'd have something to tidy up your mp3 and pirated movie collection, photos of your family, important information, et cetera.... though when the grid gets fried, most people will turn on each other and try to kill you and take your shit anyway...
Computer memory/data cards are twice as expensive as last werk Lex @The Prowler
So im glad I bought some on special when I did. Won't be buyong any for the foreseeable future.
Its cheaper more affordable ta buy gold & silver right now.
Metals prices are somewhat depressed these days