Q'Anon nutcase kills his own children

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
"Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, was charged Wednesday with foreign murder of U.S. nationals in connection with the death of his 2-year-old son and his 10-month-old daughter, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California. Authorities said Coleman confessed to the killings and told the FBI that he used a spear fishing gun to stab them."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Why are all Trump supporters clinically insane?

Why is TDS so prevalent among the LGBT community?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
How many lib hoors had abortions yesterday? Moar than 2 I reckon.

Stop that shit. A zygote is not a human being who is viable and has been known and loved by others. Just fucking stop it. You people revolt me with this completely false analogy. How many children did you kill when you jerked off today? Fucking bullshit.

So you support the abortion of a potentially healthy child being born into the world.

Interesting.....

I seem to recall you leftists whining about Hitler offing retards, mentally handicapped etc. So how is what he did any worse than the rhetoric you pro-abortion types spout?

Severely mentally ill individuals, downs syndromes etc should be euthanised for their own sake or aborted if signs of deficiency or abnormality are spotted prior to birth, not healthy babies.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, was charged Wednesday with foreign murder of U.S. nationals in connection with the death of his 2-year-old son and his 10-month-old daughter, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California. Authorities said Coleman confessed to the killings and told the FBI that he used a spear fishing gun to stab them."

Question is, will you libterdz give him the death penalty. The answer of course is NOPE!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Question is, will you libterdz give him the death penalty. The answer of course is NOPE!
Shoot him in his face and make him fall and gulp for breath for a while like in the Exucutions video.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dumbass.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dumbass.
Oh, so they WILL execute him? PWN3D! Now sit down, bitch!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Dumbass.
Yoo spelteded arse wong! Ass is donkey! Do yoo like donkey dick Lotusbutt?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump supporters murdering their Children is alarming to all lives, you brain damaged Brextard.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

A lot of nutcases on the Left and Right these days in America, eh?
Why are you equivocating for the radicalized Trumpalumpa's?
Why do you like sucking cock so much?
You definitely need to tell your PO and your Court Mandated Psychotherapist about your sexual response to this Trumper killing his own children

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The guy sounds mentally ill more than anything else also the parents were getting divorced and he was facing big child support payments so this evil crazy guy some how thought if he killed his kids he would no longer have to pay child support.

Definitely a death penalty case in my book.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The nurse has put you back on the amphetamine based meds again I see...
Are you sad that this father killing his kids makes Trump supporters look bad?

I'm English you tard, why would I give a fuck about something like that?

Aidsman is even further off the rails than usual these days. It sounds like him and this crazy dad have a few things in common.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Aidsman is even further off the rails than usual these days. It sounds like him and this crazy dad have a few things in common.
You're a Trump supporter and also in California and male, maybe you should have yourself checked out, just in case.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What is TDS?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What is TDS?
It's an acronym used to identify Trump supporters, it stands for Tiny Dick Syndrome.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

That's an excellent question, why do you pontificate so often on Trumptardery?

Name a single time I've gone full blown Trump fanboi....

He's far from perfect, but preferable to sniffy Joe or any other candidate the Democrat party can shit out.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're a Trump supporter and also in California and male, maybe you should have yourself checked out, just in case.

I am pretty damn centrist and it is because of my experiences in California with just how nutty and off the rails Democrats have become is why I will vote for the other party to try to break the strangle hold Dens have in this state. Also, as I have told you several times but which you seem unable to understand, I am a DeSantis supporter.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

What is TDS?

Trump Derangement Syndrome.

An affliction suffered by the vast majority of American libtards.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What is TDS?

Trump Derangement Syndrome. It describes how the far left went absolutely insane believing unhinged conspiracy theories and believing the sky was falling while ignoring the Democrats literally were and are doing the exact same stuff. Strangely TDS still seems to be the dominant condition among the far left in the US even today.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What is TDS?

Trump Derangement Syndrome. It describes how the far left went absolutely insane believing unhinged conspiracy theories and believing the sky was falling while ignoring the Democrats literally were and are doing the exact same stuff. Strangely TDS still seems to be the dominant condition among the far left in the US even today.
what time is the reinstatement tomorrow, I can't find any info on that?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I am pretty damn centrist and it is because of my experiences in California with just how nutty and off the rails Democrats have become is why I will vote for the other party to try to break the strangle hold Dens have in this state.

Share these experiences, I'm genuinely curious....

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I truly have never met anyone who believed any of that. Which was all made up based upon unnamed sources from left leaning people who have long track histories of lying. That you latched on to that nonsense and actually believe more than a few loonies ever believed that proves what an out of touch fool you truly are.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am pretty damn centrist and it is because of my experiences in California with just how nutty and off the rails Democrats have become is why I will vote for the other party to try to break the strangle hold Dens have in this state.

Share these experiences, I'm genuinely curious....

You can hear some of them in the tread where I listed reasons why Gavin Newsom should be recalled. I believe it is in the thread which started by talking about Cuomo resigning then moved on to talking about why Newsom should also lose his job.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I truly have never met anyone who believed any of that. Which was all made up based upon unnamed sources from left leaning people who have long track histories of lying. That you latched on to that nonsense and actually believe more than a few loonies ever believed that proves what an out of touch fool you truly are.
I see.

6000cbc837dfa.image.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump supporters murdering their Children is alarming to all lives, you brain damaged Brextard.
Libtards effectively eliminating the death penalty is yet another liberal mental disorder, Mr. Tardy CaCa.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Libtards effectively eliminating the death penalty is yet another liberal mental disorder, Mr. Tardy CaCa.
I don't understand how we can even have murders in America, given that we have more guns than people, and everything.