Q'Anon nutcase kills his own children

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is moar like it!

aa9.png

You know how many unpleasant interactions I've had with people like this because they think I'm "nonwhite"?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, was charged Wednesday with foreign murder of U.S. nationals in connection with the death of his 2-year-old son and his 10-month-old daughter, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California. Authorities said Coleman confessed to the killings and told the FBI that he used a spear fishing gun to stab them."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A lot of nutcases on the Left and Right these days in America, eh?

I don't know how many lefties are murdering their own children because they're going to grow up to be monsters in the eyes of their parents.

Quite a few. Just think about how 90% plus of all black people vote for Democrats and blacks by themselves commit 58% of all the murders in the country. I am positive registered Democrats not only kill more people than registered Republicans but that will also extend to killing children as well. This is also true to a lesser extent among hispanics.

Maybe 90% of black voters are Democrats, but that doesn't mean all blacks vote. Your logic still falls further apart.
So, this person said he killed his kids because of his bizarre beliefs. How many blacks that kill their kids say that they did it for a political party. DERP

The FBI crime stats don't seem to break that category down or maybe it is buried in some obscure document I haven't found. As such, your claims are entirely speculative in nature and not founded upon the evidence.

But what you said was based on evidence, right? LMFAO
STFU, nerd.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ewww... child rapist alert

Yeah. Go hide Stubby. Bet you’ve got some real hide outs at different parks in town.

I wouldn't respond to the middle school nonsense they spew. It's a stupid lie that has yet to be proven. If you were a known or wanted pedophile I believe you have been picked up when you were stateside recently.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, was charged Wednesday with foreign murder of U.S. nationals in connection with the death of his 2-year-old son and his 10-month-old daughter, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California. Authorities said Coleman confessed to the killings and told the FBI that he used a spear fishing gun to stab them."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A lot of nutcases on the Left and Right these days in America, eh?

I don't know how many lefties are murdering their own children because they're going to grow up to be monsters in the eyes of their parents.

Quite a few. Just think about how 90% plus of all black people vote for Democrats and blacks by themselves commit 58% of all the murders in the country. I am positive registered Democrats not only kill more people than registered Republicans but that will also extend to killing children as well. This is also true to a lesser extent among hispanics.

Maybe 90% of black voters are Democrats, but that doesn't mean all blacks vote. Your logic still falls further apart.
So, this person said he killed his kids because of his bizarre beliefs. How many blacks that kill their kids say that they did it for a political party. DERP

The FBI crime stats don't seem to break that category down or maybe it is buried in some obscure document I haven't found. As such, your claims are entirely speculative in nature and not founded upon the evidence.

But what you said was based on evidence, right? LMFAO
STFU, nerd.

Yes, I literally did post the evidence I based by conclusion on. You can read, right?