Q'Anon nutcase kills his own children

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
"Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, was charged Wednesday with foreign murder of U.S. nationals in connection with the death of his 2-year-old son and his 10-month-old daughter, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California. Authorities said Coleman confessed to the killings and told the FBI that he used a spear fishing gun to stab them."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Why are all Trump supporters clinically insane?
The only sensible answer is…. They aren’t.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The guy sounds mentally ill more than anything else also the parents were getting divorced and he was facing big child support payments so this evil crazy guy some how thought if he killed his kids he would no longer have to pay child support.

Definitely a death penalty case in my book.

Plus his Balance Sheet couldn't have been too great either.

News report says the guy was running a Surfing School.

Like...who needs surfing lessons during a Pandemic?

Or if people are cash strapped like they probably are now in California, they're gonna cut back on that sorta thing, right?

Seems like his lifestyle was a recipe for bankruptcy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How many lib hoors had abortions yesterday? Moar than 2 I reckon.

Stop that shit. A zygote is not a human being who is viable and has been known and loved by others. Just fucking stop it. You people revolt me with this completely false analogy. How many children did you kill when you jerked off today? Fucking bullshit.

No one aborts zygotes.

The fetal stage of human development begins at 8 weeks.

You guys are the ones spreading misinfo regarding abortion.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, was charged Wednesday with foreign murder of U.S. nationals in connection with the death of his 2-year-old son and his 10-month-old daughter, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California. Authorities said Coleman confessed to the killings and told the FBI that he used a spear fishing gun to stab them."

Question is, will you libterdz give him the death penalty. The answer of course is NOPE!

Dumbass.

Why? This man SHOULD be executed.

Who is gonna go easy on him? Not us.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Stop that shit. A zygote is not a human being who is viable and has been known and loved by others. Just fucking stop it. You people revolt me with this completely false analogy. How many children did you kill when you jerked off today? Fucking bullshit.

No one aborts zygotes.

Well if that be the case, why shouldn't abortion be allowed BEFORE 8 weeks?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The guy sounds mentally ill more than anything else also the parents were getting divorced and he was facing big child support payments so this evil crazy guy some how thought if he killed his kids he would no longer have to pay child support.

Definitely a death penalty case in my book.

Plus his Balance Sheet couldn't have been too great either.

News report says the guy was running a Surfing School.

Like...who needs surfing lessons during a Pandemic?

Or if people are cash strapped like they probably are now in California, they're gonna cut back on that sorta thing, right?

Seems like his lifestyle was a recipe for bankruptcy.
Yep, especially in Santa Barbara where it is hard to find a one bedroom apartment under $2000 per month. A friend of mine and his wife have a two bedroom in Goleta, not that nice, built in the 1950's but would accept their two dogs, and their rent is $2900. Santa Barbara is an expensive place.

P.S. Surfing sucks in Santa Barbara because the islands off the coast block most of the waves. In addition to that there are natural tar seeps at the bottom of the ocean so when you go in the water there you often get tar balls in your hair.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The nurse has put you back on the amphetamine based meds again I see...
Are you sad that this father killing his kids makes Trump supporters look bad?

Not one bit because it doesnt.

How lovely to see left wing child rapists like BLM "leaders" pause in burning down communities to care about a murder suddenly because it was a psycho Qer lol

Shall we give a list of all the children murdered in gang violence over the past year now that you guys suddenly give a fuck?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No one aborts zygotes.

Actually, fetal development begins at 12 weeks. I'll call it a pre-fetal bunch of cells, if that makes you happier.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why is TDS so prevalent among the LGBT community?
Trump supporters murdering their Children is alarming to all lives, you brain damaged Brextard.
Libtards effectively eliminating the death penalty is yet another liberal mental disorder, Mr. Tardy CaCa.
I don't understand how we can even have murders in America, given that we have more guns than people, and everything.
Cause faggits like you argued that any nigger with an IQ of 70 who's murdered 3 people and azzraped the corpses was mentally incapacitated and couldnt be executed and now that extends to anyone who was called a faggit in high school.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Question is, will you libterdz give him the death penalty. The answer of course is NOPE!

Dumbass.

Why? This man SHOULD be executed.

Who is gonna go easy on him? Not us.
Libs. FACT!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

A lot of nutcases on the Left and Right these days in America, eh?
Why are you equivocating for the radicalized Trumpalumpa's?
Why do you like sucking cock so much?
You definitely need to tell your PO and your Court Mandated Psychotherapist about your sexual response to this Trumper killing his own children
You still suck a lot of cock tho

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What is TDS?
Trump Dick Soup.

cock sucking liberal wankers like Amin can’t stop thinking about it

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Trump supporters murdering their Children is alarming to all lives, you brain damaged Brextard.
Libtards effectively eliminating the death penalty is yet another liberal mental disorder, Mr. Tardy CaCa.
I don't understand how we can even have murders in America, given that we have more guns than people, and everything.
You suck a lot of cock tho

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sounds like a dwarf stunt in some dive bar in Tijuana ^^^^

I've been going down to TJ for decades as I live so close to it. That said, I have never seen anything more than a strip show at a titty bar/hooker bar down there. Now, I did see a donkey show in Bangkok back in 1997 so maybe you're looking for Bangkok instead of TJ?

:p

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
((((They)))) should stop hiding reptiles in children and stuff like this wouldn't happen

e6d.jpg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't know how many lefties are murdering their own children because they're going to grow up to be monsters in the eyes of their parents.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I don't know how many lefties are murdering their own children because they're going to grow up to be monsters in the eyes of their parents.
Maybe we should settle out of court on 50% of all abortion murders

seem fair?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Quite a few. Just think about how 90% plus of all black people vote for Democrats and blacks by themselves commit 58% of all the murders in the country. I am positive registered Democrats not only kill more people than registered Republicans but that will also extend to killing children as well. This is also true to a lesser extent among hispanics.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Quite a few. Just think about how 90% plus of all black people vote for Democrats and blacks by themselves commit 58% of all the murders in the country. I am positive registered Democrats not only kill more people than registered Republicans but that will also extend to killing children as well. This is also true to a lesser extent among hispanics.

Maybe 90% of black voters are Democrats, but that doesn't mean all blacks vote. Your logic still falls further apart.
So, this person said he killed his kids because of his bizarre beliefs. How many blacks that kill their kids say that they did it for a political party. DERP

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What is TDS?

Trump Derangement Syndrome. It describes how the far left went absolutely insane believing unhinged conspiracy theories and believing the sky was falling while ignoring the Democrats literally were and are doing the exact same stuff. Strangely TDS still seems to be the dominant condition among the far left in the US even today.

well maybe we need to use LDS....lol, Lefty Derangement Syndrome. ;)

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
[
((((They)))) should stop hiding reptiles in children and stuff like this wouldn't happen

e6d.jpg

Ahh so that's what glowie means. I always see the word on pol but couldn't be arsed Googling what it meant.

Well, the interwebz is full of feds. Israel has hundreds, maybe even thousands of paid shills who post disinfo and all kinds of other subversive crap. Then there's the JIDF (Jewish Internet Defence Force) and various other so called 'anti-hate' Jewish groups which attack anyone to the right of Stalin.

Jews should be fucking banned from the internet...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe 90% of black voters are Democrats, but that doesn't mean all blacks vote. Your logic still falls further apart.
So, this person said he killed his kids because of his bizarre beliefs. How many blacks that kill their kids say that they did it for a political party. DERP

The FBI crime stats don't seem to break that category down or maybe it is buried in some obscure document I haven't found. As such, your claims are entirely speculative in nature and not founded upon the evidence.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
[

e6d.jpg

Ahh so that's what glowie means. I always see the word on pol but couldn't be arsed Googling what it meant.

Well, the interwebz is full of feds. Israel has hundreds, maybe even thousands of paid shills who post disinfo and all kinds of other subversive crap. Then there's the JIDF (Jewish Internet Defence Force) and various other so called 'anti-hate' Jewish groups which attack anyone to the right of Stalin.

Jews should be fucking banned from the internet...

They are susceptible to being struck by motor vehicles at high speeds

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sounds like a dwarf stunt in some dive bar in Tijuana ^^^^

I've been going down to TJ for decades as I live so close to it. That said, I have never seen anything more than a strip show at a titty bar/hooker bar down there. Now, I did see a donkey show in Bangkok back in 1997 so maybe you're looking for Bangkok instead of TJ?

:p

TJ was crazy off the hook in the 60s and 70s. My Mom never found out. Donkey shows were famous. So was tuck n roll. Nothing lasts for ever.