QUOTES

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Knowns nothing about cops or military, posts about it 24/7.

"QUOTES", another thread for the hole.
grave.jpg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Climb down there, Knifey, I saw something glitter.. gold I think! :)
Go down there and I'll keep a look out up here, with this shovel, to make sure that mountain of dirt doesn't get pushed in and bury you alive.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
dead pic removed

Join the Army and see the world !

Last edited by a moderator:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Now if we knew the universal, objective truth!
The objective truth for now is we’re witnessing the biggest genocide in human history and to HELL with any “Racist” that points it out... The anti white agenda is disgusting, go look what buzzfeed thinks of white skin! Indigenous Europeans are being systematically replaced in their/our own countries... This isn’t a lie it’s 100% truth...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is it happening?
Unelected E.U. representatives opening borders to unbelievable amounts of “refugees” that, for example have turned Sweden into the rape capital of the West since their mostly female government wanted to virtue signal to the world how tolerant they are and invite thousands! Their daughters are being raped at frightening levels! PLEASE ASS BOX ME! gangs in my country that were fuckin hidden by our police, you know, the ones who’re meant to protect us! I could go on! Only Indigenous Europeans have no right to have culture or self determination, fact! White countries don’t exist anymore... Genocide
All funded by Jews

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
images

Twenty minutes ago my Made in USA knife FILED all the teeth off my cheap Made in China file and it was like using a stick of butter to chisel words into granite. I deserved this.

Please heed the above so the four bucks it cost me to tell wasn't in vain.

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Happiness is finding an extra olive in your martini when you're hungry-
Johnny Carson