Random Facts About You

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I enjoy building websites. I’m currently working on building a webstore. It’s by far been the most frustrating project ever and I don’t even have to touch server files! The plugins and numerous settings are such a pain.

I use to do websites, still maintain a basic one for a friend, but smartphones hit and things switched to HTML5, and I havent learned it. I remember creating carts too, those were a bitch.
I constantly use cheat sheets and google lol. Fuck trying to remember all the coding languages. I’m using Wordpress with WooComerce and free PayPal plugins right now. Trying to find a solution so there can be multiple vendors. I’m thinking I might have to pay for a plugin to make it happen. Once the initial setup is done then I can get to the fun part of perfecting the sites look. It looks good enough but could definitely look better.

Was wondering about Wordpress, does it seem easy? I use to use GoLive, and now using Dreamweaver. Cant use Flash anymore, its obsolete on smartphones, hence the shift they made to HTML5 3 years ago. I'd offer help, but its been over 10 years since I've done a cart lol.
What screws with me most about Wordpress is the multiple options and also a lack of options. Or maybe I just haven’t located those options yet. Lol. It’s been at least 3 years since I closed my messageboard so that explains why I couldn’t code anything right the first couple of days when I was still figuring out how to use Wordpress posts and trying to create pages. I felt so dumb :LOL1:

Something told me thats how Wordpress would be. Thats why I stuck with what I knew lol. I would feel like a noob too :Grin3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lets see, in honor of eating tacos, heres a random fact, I like to eat one last empty taco shell when Im done, like a fortune cookie. "But Blazor, there is no fortune in your empty taco shell!" Ah, but ya see, by eating an empty shell, that signifies that my fortune is a belly full of tacos lol.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Lets see, in honor of eating tacos, heres a random fact, I like to eat one last empty taco shell when Im done, like a fortune cookie. "But Blazor, there is no fortune in your empty taco shell!" Ah, but ya see, by eating an empty shell, that signifies that my fortune is a belly full of tacos lol.

Can never eat too many tacos!

Well you can, until your appetite comes back again.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Tacos have never been a thing here in the UK-closest thing we get to it is the old el paso adverts with that Badass guy...

Oh man, salmon tacos, flounder tacos, shrimp tacos, turkey tacos, beef tacos, deer tacos, pulled pork tacos and then begins the toppings lol. I love tacos lol. I can see it being a regional thing, but I dont care where I live, tacos 4 life lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'd love a couple - three Scotch eggs!!! You lucky bastid!!! Scotch eggs > tacos!

A Scotch egg consists of a hard or soft-boiled egg wrapped in sausage meat, coated in bread crumbs and baked or deep-fried.

OOOOOOoooooOOOoooooo, I'd like to try that lol.

Ever had bacon sausage? THAT is damn good. It was ground sausage and ground bacon together in a fried patty.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What about Haggis? has anyone ever tried it!?
Haggis actually tastes great! Think spicy black pudding lol!
IVvQlMZ.jpg

Haggis, Neeps and Tatties which is basically spiced offal, potatoes and turnips lol...
MbMC6g3.jpg

3dJou7g.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

UPYOURKILT

Factory Bastard

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Tacos have never been a thing here in the UK-closest thing we get to it is the old el paso adverts with that Badass guy...
There’s a Taco Bell in Basildon, I went every day I was working in that area...
Never been to Basildon...not that far from me though..
I’ve got keys to a house in Basildon lol no joke...
Whats the address?:Wink:...LOL
I’m 400 miles away haha

UPYOURKILT

Factory Bastard
I’m 400 miles away haha
But I could walk 500 miles,and I could walk 500 more....LOL as sung by the proclaimers:ThumbsUp1:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I’m 400 miles away haha
But I could walk 500 miles,and I could walk 500 more....LOL as sung by the proclaimers:ThumbsUp1:

giphy.gif

I always sing along with that song lol.

UPYOURKILT

Factory Bastard
I’m 400 miles away haha

giphy.gif

I always sing along with that song lol.
I love it LOL-Its one of those songs once heard never forgotten:Agree1: