Random Facts About You

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
my bro in law has been in the fish business for a few decades , he was cleaning a mess of fish ...the guy is amazingly fast ! anyhow he eventually sliced his index finger clean off with his knife ....it hit the floor , they bagged it iced it and they went to the ER ..they reattached it ...not a great job but hey wtf..it was about 1/2 " shorter than before ..it was useable , when he pointed it at you , it always did the fucking " loop de loop " constant circular motion ...btw he didn't have insurance at the time :Scream:

02_reminder.jpg

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I cut the fuck out of my finger at work last night. Dropped a box cutter, caught it like a dumbass instead of letting it hit the ground. Not deep enough to warrant stitches but I was debating, it soaked through two bandaids. It doesn’t hurt too bad right now but I know it will when I switch the bandaid and wash it again. Shit sucks.
My hands and fingers are dry and cracked as fuck. It hurts like hell to wash things in the sink at work.

O' Keeffe's Working Hands cream works great.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Since I've lost my hair the tops of my ears are stuck to my skull when I get outta bed in the morning. I pop em back out and I'm good to go!!!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
O' Keeffe's Working Hands cream works great.
I actually saw a misplaced pack of this at the store a couple days ago and thought 'hmmm, maybe i should give it a try.'

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I fell off of a 85 foot cliff and at the time was the 3rd person to do so and only one who live- - - - - - - -

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I took a piss off of the Golden Gate Bridge- - - - - -

34350927822-ccdddae798-k.jpg

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I've never taken an IQ test.
I'm afraid to then I probably won't be able to call myself a genius anymore.