Random Facts About You

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
...so before I head to the reservoir for a bit-o-Smallie fishing
let me share with you that I thing it's time I back of the over eating. I was a full 0.6 lbs above my optimal athletic weight this morning. Pushed me right out of the welterweight division.

I'll be fine by tomorrow.

Are you okay? You are reading kinda strokey today.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
let me share with you that I thing it's time I back of the over eating. I was a full 0.6 lbs above my optimal athletic weight this morning. Pushed me right out of the welterweight division.

Once he catches a mercury-laden smallie and gobbles it down raw like Gollum, he'll be fine.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Once he catches a mercury-laden smallie and gobbles it down raw like Gollum, he'll be fine.
Say, Raggz
Here's a donation for you.
You take this down to your local Troll Shoppe and buy yourself some new material.
This should fetch something much better than you have now.

59fa52a9b0df6.image.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You really like the new types of Whoppers they put on the menu recently, eh?

Side note, I really wanted to try Steak 'not Shake and/or White Castle when I was in Vegas over the three day weekend but never got the chance. We don't have those chains in California.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Side note, I really wanted to try Steak 'not Shake and/or White Castle when I was in Vegas over the three day weekend but never got the chance. We don't have those chains in California.
Steak 'n Shake isn't bad, bland and featureless Americana. White Castle is fucking nasty. thin slice of meat paste on a dinner roll.

I tried In'n'Out when I was in Cali, it was pretty good, maybe not as good as the hype, but pretty good.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Steak 'n Shake isn't bad, bland and featureless Americana. White Castle is fucking nasty. thin slice of meat paste on a dinner roll.

I tried In'n'Out when I was in Cali, it was pretty good, maybe not as good as the hype, but pretty good.

My In-N-Out burger is always a single w/cheese, whole grilled onion, light spread. Tasty.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Have you ever tried Freddie's Frozen Custard and Steakburger? We have one here and I like it. Fresh never frozen so kind of a Midwest In 'N Out.

THROB

Factory Bastard
> 6'1
> 10% bodyfat
> deep voice, but you'd never know because I'm a 'listener'
> symmetrical features, long fingers
> bi sexual/all ages welcomed
> large, thick penis
> aetheist

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
> 6'1
> 10% bodyfat
> deep voice, but you'd never know because I'm a 'listener'
> symmetrical features, long fingers
> bi sexual/all ages welcomed
> large, thick penis
> aetheist
If you are all that and still fishing for chicks on an internet forum, you must be crazy as fuck

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Random fact: I’m one of the most intelligent members here.
Do me a big fav, next time you're going to epic melt, give advanced warning so I can get my feet offa the floor.

. I mean shit, dude(?), that was one of the most painful melts to watch (I jest, it was the most) in the history of melts.
One had to look away. I can hardly believe you feel comfortable showing your face here again, though good to know you got the psychological counseling you needed.. Best of wishes for a full recovery.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Random fact: I’m one of the most intelligent members here.
Do me a big fav, next time you're going to epic melt, give advanced warning so I can get my feet offa the floor.

. I mean shit, dude(?), that was one of the most painful melts to watch (I jest, it was the most) in the history of melts.
One had to look away. I can hardly believe you feel comfortable showing your face here again, though good to know you got the psychological counseling you needed.. Best of wishes for a full recovery.
Oh fuck you man! I didn’t melt. They mentioned my daughter sexually. How the fuck does a father respond to that? Shine up!

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
When I joined up here about 3 years ago, I had broken my left arm ...

I've basically walked into a door and a week ago I'm not sure if I have broken it again ... ffs ...

I hit my elbow this time right about on the funny bone and it doesn't feel good.

I did this on my right arm once and I got a shot of cortisone in my elbow and that fixed that one ...

We should do a thread here on who had broken the most broken bones ... :Whaa?:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking rotator cuff tear...
My right shoulder is especially bad from working in the dairy department for over 10 years, stacking crates of milk and Turkey Hill iced tea. My back and groin are fucked up from working in the meat department. This is going back maybe ten years ago when we used to cut meat. Bone-in pork loins are long-ass motherfuckers, there were two per case and each case weighed around 80 pounds. Bone-in pork was on sale and I had to break down the truck and stack it away. I felt something pop but didn't think anything of it. A day or two later, I was in extreme groinal pain.