Random Thoughts Thread

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The sun was out yesterday and it felt like winter was gone for the first time... I bought a competition boomerang for shits n giggles... I nearly decapitated one of my kids... Fuck those things can get a good speed up...

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Imma Barbie girl, in the Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantasticccc You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation Come on, Barbie, let's go party Come on Barbie lets go party Barbie lets go party

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Imagine integrating the Politics and Gore sub-threads together; we could call it Political Gore! Brilliant...

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Imagine integrating the Politics and Gore sub-threads together; we could call it Political Gore! Brilliant...

images
I would rather see gore performed on the politicians. We could start with a guillotine and work our way up from there.
I predict a few political assassinations in the near future for sure.
Things have been too quiet of late.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
My beloved Rangers

I've travelled all over Europe supporting Rangers since I was a kid!

I'm just about done with footy, far too many blacks and this recent ultra woke BLM kneeling crap was the final nail in the coffin.

Thanks Jews for fucking up another white institution you hook nosed fucks!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
My beloved Rangers

I've travelled all over Europe supporting Rangers since I was a kid!

I'm just about done with footy, far too many blacks and this recent ultra woke BLM kneeling crap was the final nail in the coffin.

Thanks Jews for fucking up another white institution you hook nosed fucks!

The Jew cannot ruin my club although they tried to...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My new phone has fingerprint recognition, lol first time my fingerprints worked in my favour....

I dont use that shit!!!!

I got one of them phones, but they aint getting a "fresh set of fingerprints" from me to store in their database! Nor my facial recognition.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My new phone has fingerprint recognition, lol first time my fingerprints worked in my favour....

I dont use that shit!!!!

I got one of them phones, but they aint getting a "fresh set of fingerprints" from me to store in their database! Nor my facial recognition.
Well I don’t give a fuck cos they’ve already got all that anyway lol...

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Feel like a bit of a poser bought a hoodie from the Chinks on WISH and it sports The Punisher skull now I know shit about the MARVEL superhero I just really dig SKULLS

SN: Im now watching the TV series

29b2be483a3c578e981e46970e2f99003ca1affc.jpg

I started to order one of these but didn't know the quality so opted out. How is the quality of this hoodie/jacket?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Feel like a bit of a poser bought a hoodie from the Chinks on WISH and it sports The Punisher skull now I know shit about the MARVEL superhero I just really dig SKULLS

I started to order one of these but didn't know the quality so opted out. How is the quality of this hoodie/jacket?
Its really nice material.. and its snuggly soft on the inside with the lining.. its a good buy

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Its really nice material.. and its snuggly soft on the inside with the lining.. its a good buy

Thanks! I think I'm gonna buy one now. :)

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I was chatting with a guy from Brewster New York and he was bitching that there was no ammo available anywhere.

Well sucks to be him as we still have lots up here.

Hmmm ..... maybe I should get a drone for short distance deliveries. lol

file.php
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

file.php

Last edited: