Random Thoughts Thread

Ice

Factory Bastard
gotta use hand sanitizer when you first go in but I'm ok with that.

btw... the new barmaid has huge tits and I mean motorboat worthy. :Grin3:

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of all forums I get on, I can honestly say since all this shit been going on, with Corona and Confederacy and shit, THIS forum we have all gotten along much better lately. Except poor Seamajor, he still getting the shit end of the stick lol. He tries though sometimes... sometimes.

Ice

Factory Bastard
Of all forums I get on, I can honestly say since all this shit been going on, with Corona and Confederacy and shit, THIS forum we have all gotten along much better lately. Except poor Seamajor, he still getting the shit end of the stick lol. He tries though sometimes... sometimes.
I think that's why I'm taking a break from FB... I'm sick and tired of all the covid19/coronavirus bullshit.

Give it a rest for fucks sake.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
gotta use hand sanitizer when you first go in but I'm ok with that.

btw... the new barmaid has huge tits and I mean motorboat worthy. :Grin3:
Hahaha.

Im more an ass man, but I dont mean big asses, I just like a curve to one. Tits, a handful is fine with me, as long as they aint hanging down lol. I dont usually judge unless I cant tell if its her tits or her gut lol.

Masks are required here when I go in, unless Im chugging beer lol. We are not gonna sing this time... but I have my doubts, Im sure we'll do one at least lol. The Celtic one I go to aint happening yet, something about blowing flutes and spreading Corona lolol.

Ice

Factory Bastard
Masks are not required here but they do have a new mask for Liberals.

I'm sure stinky has one. :ROFL:

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think that's why I'm taking a break from FB... I'm sick and tired of all the covid19/coronavirus bullshit.

I have never joined Facebook, and honestly prolly never will. There are a few I visit, without a membership. But I HATE FB. It is a social plague. People too fake on there, everything for likes and "me, me, me". Too much censorship too. I HATE censorship. Of all the forums I get on, this the most free. I cant say how much that means to me. Next would be the old Jagassery, but its dead lately. A lot of CJ folks on there, but hardly post these days. @Scooter is on there! lol

Ya know what Im tired of, besides the Corona that was magically cured by riots, the whole attack on whites and the Confederacy. It burns me up so bad.

My great great great grandfather fought for the South, I have his picture hanging on the wall. I visited his grave this past weekend to make sure it wasnt desecrated. That war was not over slavery, it was over high tariffs, and my grandad fought against an invasion. He was in the battle in Buchanan where they burned a main bridge to keep Union troops from attacking Lynchburg.

Im ready to go take back the General Lee statue in Richmond, but I am one man. Most folks that know the truth are old, or afraid of losing their jobs or something (thanks to social media and facial recognition), and the folks that dont know the truth are the younger fuckers that wanna take these statues down and were brain washed by the school system and media.

Ugh, rant over.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Masks are not required here but they do have a new mask for Liberals.

I'm sure stinky has one. :ROFL:

Hahahahahaha!

We have one of our own here in Virginia, of Governor Blackface, Justin's brother.....

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Listening to Amy Lawrence on CBS Sports Radio. She has the 2:00 to 6:00 slot. It was her Wednesday Hump Day show and certain relevant song snippets are played at outro and intro commercial breaks.

Working for the Weekend by Loverboy was one of them. My first thought was 'Seamajor's boat killed their bass player.' LOL

rigor79

can god create a stone, he can't lift himself.

i'mma abandon my fb .. fucking sick of all that social crap too .. for what i use it pff and contacts chased off ...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don’t think I should have eaten that whole box of grapes yesterday....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah it’s ashamed most of everything the fat fool has touched has gone to shit. Sorry for pointing out. Go ahead, youve got to blame someone. Is Mexico still paying for the wall, or is that even a subject anymore. I can wait to read John Bolton’s book. Wake the fuck amigo. Things are gonna swing in the other direction, like it or not. By the way, the Civil war was over years ago.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah it’s ashamed most of everything the fat fool has touched has gone to shit. Sorry for pointing out. Go ahead, youve got to blame someone. Is Mexico still paying for the wall, or is that even a subject anymore. I can wait to read John Bolton’s book. Wake the fuck amigo. Things are gonna swing in the other direction, like it or not. By the way, the Civil war was over years ago.
And here I was not saying one bad thing about you, just tried to empathize, then you go and try and rile me up. Thats ok Sea, I see how it is.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blazer you rile yourself up. I would have welcomed and enjoyed a solid conservative President. Instead somehow the US ended up with Trump. I’m sorry. I predicted his ending when he was elected. As most can see, his presidency is falling apart. Look at the 2 failures as of today. The DACA decision, and John Bolton’s book. Trump is a fuck up. If you really want to blame, start with Mitch McConnell, and the rest of the blind followers. Trump was bad for the United States from day one. I’m sorry for pointing out the envious.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
Trump was bad for the United States from day one. I’m sorry for pointing out the envious.
So who do you think would be better, Joe ? Hillary ? maybe that fagot guy or black cunt - - - - -WHO

TheHaze

Site Supporter
And here I was not saying one bad thing about you, just tried to empathize, then you go and try and rile me up. Thats ok Sea, I see how it is.
Did you think you were on Face Book ? Seaman is a worm just like most here and even turn his back on his country - - - - - -

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How do come up with that Haze? Because I believe T is bad for our country? You may believe whatever ya like.

rigor79

can god create a stone, he can't lift himself.
Trump was bad for the United States from day one. I’m sorry for pointing out the envious.
So who do you think would be better, Joe ? Hillary ? maybe that fagot guy or black cunt - - - - -WHO
he or she who wins and has guts on political sides... shall conquer in pple their minds .. study pple ..

TheHaze

Site Supporter
It's very simple,I try to pick who will do the least harm and keep us(USA) out of War !

So I ask you again who do you think would do a better job than Trump ?