Random Thoughts Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Swamp-Duck ...when do you reckon @RAVEN will be back. Fucking liberals really fuck shit up with their snivelling bullshit. I can’t stand them.

I can’t say really say, I hope she does come back, wicked since of humour, she really makes me laugh..
Lotusbutt and Co...they should be fucking reprimanded for their shit behaviour. Having this cretin on our forum sucks dogs balls. Lotusbutt you insidious crone!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
6dba681374288247.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These Karen cunts are getting too much, yesterday one was having a go at a homeless begger cos he was smoking, lol I’m sure they go out looking for things to snivel about, their lives must be boring shit if that’s all they’ve got to do...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Grabbed a coffee while out yesterday, got asked if I wanted a puppuccino for the dog...get fucked with your stupidness....

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Aryan
Going to start that political thread at some stage on some African politics, so that leftists can be re-educated, so far as racial segregation goes and the economic downturns as a consequence from racial “equality” goes. Just figuring on how radical to go...whether to tell first-account stories or the censored bullshit...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny how you think you’ve coped ok during the plague , I didn’t realise how much of a social animal I am till having a house full of hilarious cunts yesterday, I feel so great today lol....

Reactions: Ice

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
penis envy
i wish i had a dick so i could turn my back and piss on a tree instead of finding a bush 2 squat behind
dudes take a piss and r back in a minute....so casual

men suck

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
penis envy
i wish i had a dick so i could turn my back and piss on a tree instead of finding a bush 2 squat behind
dudes take a piss and r back in a minute....so casual

men suck

If I had a cunt I'd be sticking all kinds of stuff up there just to see what it feels like. :ThumbsUp1:
ikr! i would hire a whore just 2 slap her in the face with it. im sure the orgasm sorta feels the same tho

my point is peeing is so much easier

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If it’s a prison for women, why do they call it a penal colony?

Hahaha, reminds me of the time I was playing "Telestrations After Dark". My word was Penile Colony lol, or maybe penal, I dont remember. Anyway, I drew a colony of penises lol, with a penis flag and fort and a dozen penises with smiley faces hahahahha.