Random Thoughts Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well my Breakfall soup was awesome. But I woke up with my eyes looking like sheep fannies and I was still buzzing. I did have two large portions mind you...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dog just tried to break down in the front door, I take it we have a different postman, only the little bloke in the glasses is allowed, all other postman can fuck off as for as he’s concerned...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Well it’s Friday evening this end and the missus is having a girl’s night out. I don’t know what to do with myself at the moment except smoke another joint! Yes...that’s what I’ll do. @Harry McKnackers ...whatchu doing?

Making dinner and going to bed...have to leave at 9 am tomorrow for my sister in laws 50th pub crawl.... lulz

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well it’s Friday evening this end and the missus is having a girl’s night out. I don’t know what to do with myself at the moment except smoke another joint! Yes...that’s what I’ll do. @Harry McKnackers ...whatchu doing?

Making dinner and going to bed...have to leave at 9 am tomorrow for my sister in laws 50th pub crawl.... lulz
Ahhhhhhhh....she’s born in the best of years! Mine’s later this year can you believe it?! Remember to have a shot of olive oil to line the stomach. Don’t want to be too legless!

images

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Roger the Roswell alien with multiple personality disorder, a ski jumper in a goldfish body, an acne covered Jew, lol whoever writes American dad has to be a stoner...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Where the fuck are these fucking political posters that are intent on destroying Bastard Factory? You want a fucking war...you’re going to get a fucking war!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Just had a shower and shaved my arse. I usually use Dove soap, but I used some shaving foam this time. My anus feels all tingly! Lol
Now rub some deep heat in....
Oh hell no! The last time I rubbed anything on it, was when my missus dared me to put some Tabasco sauce. It burned so bad that my mouth started to water and I wanted to vomit. She laughed and laughed and I cried...involuntarily mind you *cough* real men don’t cry!