Random Thoughts Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ooops, March has 31 days lol, I mean day after tomorrow lol.

Thanks for the reminder.

April 1st. Trudope is going to raise his fucking Carbon Tax and everything will go up in price, the cunt.

Better fill our fuel tanks tomorrow.

Fuck that fucking TradeYou fucker!!!!

Every Canadian I know is pissed about that tax.

• Agree!
Reactions: Ice

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Reactions: Ice

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I posted this elsewhere and did a link/copy... do you see it?

167174239_3730768056972111_5457773073016400393_n.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This time of year seems weird without all the tourists, there’s normally quite a few American accents going on by now, T-shirts with the queen on lol...

Murderface

Factory Bastard
If a person with multiple personalities threatens to commit suicide, is it considered a hostage situation?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Damn it down to my last beer and The Beer Stores closed.. Fri and Sunday for some guy in the sky, unbelieveable ..and our government thinks we as a society aren't mature enough to carry in stores.. Greedy politicians fuck you and your politics your effecting good alcohol cunsumption.. what a travesy lock us down and blame it on gods law..

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Damn it down to my last beer and The Beer Stores closed.. Fri and Sunday for some guy in the sky, unbelieveable ..and our government thinks we as a society aren't mature enough to carry in stores.. Greedy politicians fuck you and your politics your effecting good alcohol cunsumption.. what a travesy lock us down and blame it on gods law..

You guys in Onterrible need to go with private liquor stores like we have, open everyday and don't close at 6:00 pm like yours. lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

You guys in Onterrible need to go with private liquor stores like we have, open everyday and don't close at 6:00 pm like yours. lol

We tried and outvoted them but still the governments LCBO is the only structure they provide

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

We tried and outvoted them but still the governments LCBO is the only structure they provide
we got some Grocery Stores but they keep most of em closed for the guy in the sky LCBO rule

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

We might pay a bit more but the convenience of late hours is well worth it. Also we have "Off sales" meaning you can buy a box of beer at the bar but then you have to take it with you right away and can't drink it there.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

We might pay a bit more but the convenience of late hours is well worth it. Also we have "Off sales" meaning you can buy a box of beer at the bar but then you have to take it with you right away and can't drink it there.
yeah I went to Montreal a couple times and its like that there, they even got it in the convience stores there .. Back when Ontario wasnt selling the Global 98% here, I made the trek since Quebec had it right on the other side .. 45mins from Ottawa.. caught a tour bus and avoided the checks spent the night at the peelers.. Club closed @ 6am I left @ 4 grabbed a 40 and went to a park till the first bus

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bloke on telly explaining how robots make other robots...can’t help wondering what date they will become self aware...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

We have that... travellers...aka take out... pay a pretty penny to get 6 or more cans near closing time, then drink them behind locked doors until the staff kicks you out... lol