Random Thoughts Thread

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
How is licking a poopy arseole suposed to be sexy?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
[QUOTE="Oliver Shagnasty, post: 51582, member:
Well as long as its squeaky clean![/QUOTE]

You need to eat a box of ExLax so to know what the ass hole is for !

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards
I use bank cards not cash, at least my card ain’t up been in some strippers arse crack or rolled up and stuck up a cokeheads nose, don’t forget to wash your hands.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
It's also easier to honestly say to panhandlers "I'd like to help, but I only carry plastic."
Until you run into that enterprising guy who points to the atm on the corner....

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
It's also easier to honestly say to panhandlers "I'd like to help, but I only carry plastic."
Until you run into that enterprising guy who points to the atm on the corner....
Then you punch that "enterprising" guy in the throat.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Around here it's a big business. People are hired via craigslist to look pitiful at intersections in very unlikely locations with "homeless, please help" signs. Wheelchairs and amputees are a bonus. Like on a 6 lane main artery by the airport and a Walmart, or outside an upscale apartment community by Trader Joe's. If I'm approached I ask how they got there. Crickets. That wasn't covered in the script, and these folks weren't hired for improv skills. How they got there is in a van, dropped in various locations by a beggar pimp who pays maybe 5% of the day's take.

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards
At least they’ve been stopped doing that windscreen washing , that did used to annoy me.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
The f'n birds are drowning out my letterkenny videos. Headed to Walmart for an airhorn.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
I wonder when the geese will fly north- - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
I wonder when the geese will fly north- - - - - - -
Around here... and several other towns I've seen... never. Constant food source means the streets will run slick with goose poop. And in many places the nasty beasts are protected.

Top Bottom