Random Thoughts Thread

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Not my favorite, but on a road trip from Savannah to home, the Goddess wanted chicken fries in Hardeeville, SC.
Never stop in Hardeeville, SC.

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I've used hundreds of pounds of kosher salt and the same in steel pads, but not a drop of soap to clean my cast iron skillet. I've carried it around for 30 years, and it makes an excellent omelette.
Salt? We only use ours to make corn bread, but we never wash it with more than a paper towel to clean it? My wife would shoot me if it ever touched water.

knife wielder

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Get done eating chicken and now I'm farting.

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
Whoa man my little brain can not understand this..

It's long but a good video if your bored someday..

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
I've used hundreds of pounds of kosher salt and the same in steel pads, but not a drop of soap to clean my cast iron skillet. I've carried it around for 30 years, and it makes an excellent omelette.
Salt? We only use ours to make corn bread, but we never wash it with more than a paper towel to clean it? My wife would shoot me if it ever touched water.
We cook everything in it. The leavings can get ugly sometimes. The last mess was bulgogi when the sauce got sticky. I need an abrasive sometimes, and salt works best, helps with seasoning too. I rusted it a couple of times early on, but it just gets better with age.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Finally we got stable spring temperature. Time to start the herb farm and put in petunias and succulents.

And for some twisted reason the Goddess wants me to apply glow in the dark paint to her 16" flower pot.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
The f'n birds again. The air horn works to shut them up, but too well. One blast and I got slapped on my head. Don't fuck with the Goddess when she's sleeping.

knife wielder

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
How often do people apologize for being assholes to other people?

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
I'm at 7 pieces and 10 cymbals - I kinda feel like Neal!
The thing that impressed me so much about him was that consistent stoic look he had, except his hands. And the occasional crack up at the antics of stage performers at concerts.

I recall a sit in he did at a jazz concert. A snare, high hat, bass thumper and a little cymbal, and he showed why he was the best.

Top Bottom