Random Thoughts Thread

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like listening to the birds in the morning, sometimes you can’t hear anything, or suddenly go quite, now I know why.
image.jpg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like listening to the birds in the morning, sometimes you can’t hear anything, or suddenly go quite, now I know why.
image.jpg
I saw one of those tear a pidgeon to shreds not long ago and loved it because they'd always shit on my car.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why the government really want smokers to quit smoking?

We are a commodity like livestock, just a number that buys things and can be easily manipulated into voting booths to empower others. The government views us as a resource that's better to live to 85 on over a dozen meds to die of a slow "nest egg" draining death than to drop dead at 60 from a coronary, potentially leaving an inheritance to their children.

Either that or it's because the aliens don't like smoked meats for when the culling of humanity comes.

Siouxsie_Q

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can anyone here help me log back onto niggasinspace? All of a sudden, it won't let me log back in. Says it'll send me a link to reset my password to my email, but nothing's there.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
After 6 days chasing a 3 year old all over Jackson County, I'm ready for some quality porch time. Sophie's fun... in a challenging way... but she's another proof of the theory that grandparents have the best job....

At the end of the day, they leave it to mom and dad and take a nap.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
That's a sharp looking knife!

I don't wield any knife. The name is merely an online persona. I had to create some kind of "hardcore" username.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All this space travel is interesting,Mars and all that, but when are they going to find where the ewokes live ?
It probably won't be in our lifetime unfortunately. They won't even tell the truth about Roswell.

The natural progression of technological development would take alien life through a lengthy conventional radio stage prior to developing something more elusive like sub-space radio yet where are the echos of their ever having reached the stage? Nothing but static and naturally occuring emissions.

I want to believe and have seen some things in the sky that shouldn't be but according to the theory of evolution and the Drake's equation (a conservative estimate) for intelligent life forming elsewhere, the universe should be teeming with radio signals.

We may have the lonely honor of being the sole oasis of life in an endless desert.